Only 2,273 miles for me. You want to meet me there in 1 day and 11 hrs!

On a serious note SS, is it really a Marine store that has them? Never seen that before unless you call Bass Pro Shop/Cabela's a marine store.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I scream shenanigans. Pictures or it didn't happen. Tell em Dubs!

jesus effin crist you guys E*****, California. the price is 550. why is this so suprising? they are coming back. but when people panic and think the end of the world was yestarday thats whats gonna ca

How do you keep a forum in suspense?   Post about plentiful guns or ammo in an unknown location, sit back and keep quiet...

Looks like they do indeed have guns.

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Eureka+Ca+95501.+Red+wood+marine&ll=40.800727,-124.171193&spn=0.006148,0.014645&sll=40.800614,-124.171452&layer=c&cid=9073146752717470142&cbp=13,267.12,,0,10.2&panoid=_ahBWRFfyRkc3-QNOqGSvQ&hq=Eureka+Ca+95501.+Red+wood+marine&t=h&z=17&cbll=40.800533,-124.171137

On a serious note SS, is it really a Marine store that has them? Never seen that before unless you call Bass Pro Shop/Cabela's a marine store.
That is it! I am getting on my bike and making a trip to Eureka(I do every year for Redwood run) and buying every Saiga I see! Eureka here I come!victory.gif

Though I do love riding up there....hmmm!

How do you carry a rifle on your bike? My rifle range is like 100 miles from me, and id rather take my 55mpg 650cc bike, but havent figured out how to secure a rifle. Sling a hardcase across your back? Im worried that will act like a huge sail and blow me around on the freeway. Or worse, rip the case off and leave my $1000 rifle in the road.

Edited by mostholycerebus
That is it! I am getting on my bike and making a trip to Eureka(I do every year for Redwood run) and buying every Saiga I see! Eureka here I come!victory.gif

Though I do love riding up there....hmmm!

How do you carry a rifle on your bike? My rifle range is like 100 miles from me, and id rather take my 55mpg 650cc bike, but havent figured out how to secure a rifle. Sling a hardcase across your back? Im worried that will act like a huge sail and blow me around on the freeway. Or worse, rip the case off and leave my $1000 rifle in the road.

I do not carry my rifle on my MC! My post to Spetz was sarcastic....I am not going up there for purchasing of Saigas(but if the deal was available at the time I might get creative).

I ride a 98 Electraglide and have many times gone to the range to shoot pistols keep them in my locked tour pack or saddlebags!

As for rifle on the bike, just be creative, do not carry in anything that looks like a gun. If an AR, break it down smaller, for an AK, some case rectangle rather than a traditional case I would use for hunting.

• Like 1
I ride a 98 Electraglide and have many times gone to the range to shoot pistols keep them in my locked tour pack or saddlebags!

Well, I guess you have room when you ride a couch to the range, and the wind aint blowing a half-ton piece of iron off the road. wink.png

Now that you mention it, my AMD65 folds pretty small! I could probably get a small case or bag and strap it to the rear.

Shit, if we get lucky and get constitutional carry out here, I could probably carry it in a side holster on the bike! Or just sling it on my back and GO!! Hahaha, wonder how many calls the cops would get?

they fucking sell boats and guns. now you are questioning me, jusus fuck i should have never made this thread.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Spetnaz Soldier" data-cid="873024" data-time="1362669043"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jwl019" data-cid="872491" data-time="1362539298"><p>Only 2,273 miles for me. You want to meet me there in 1 day and 11 hrs!<br />

<br />

On a serious note SS, is it really a Marine store that has them? Never seen that before unless you call Bass Pro Shop/Cabela's a marine store.</p></blockquote>

they fucking sell boats and guns. now you are questioning me, jusus fuck i should have never made this thread.</p></blockquote>

Jeez, on the defensive today! No, not questioning you, just find that kind of cool. What I was saying is I have never seen that before around here, so that is something new to me!

Total BULLSHIT from from Spetnaz Shethead. Gave them a call today and they had not seen one in 4 months, Thanks a lot Pendajo.

they havent put them out on the floor yet dick face so you probobly talked to someone that doesnt go upstairs, like 1 of 6 kids that work there. but ya im full of shit i was just kidding eveyone stay the fuck out of eureka cuz im a liar.

sorry im just tired of some of the people on this forum, "show me pics or it didnt happen" type of people.

No no no, i don't think he's questioning you, i think he's being serious. It is a little out of the ordinary for a marine store to sell guns. At least in my part of the world it is.

• Like 1

Well, I guess you have room when you ride a couch to the range, and the wind aint blowing a half-ton piece of iron off the road. wink.png

Now that you mention it, my AMD65 folds pretty small! I could probably get a small case or bag and strap it to the rear.

Shit, if we get lucky and get constitutional carry out here, I could probably carry it in a side holster on the bike! Or just sling it on my back and GO!! Hahaha, wonder how many calls the cops would get?

Hey and that couch is comfy on 800-1000 mile days! But I still love to get out and be on my narrow 73 ironhead rigid framed bike, just doesn't do well while traveling!027.gif

they fucking sell boats and guns. now you are questioning me, jusus fuck i should have never made this thread.

They do in fact sell firearms, all you have to do is click the link bdub provided. Sure it is not the norm for a boat store to sell firearms, but you would notice from the website they are more of a sporting goods store than just a marine outfut!

It's on!

either way Saigas are in good shape, ive bought three 7.62's in the past 3 month's $300, $600,& one on Friday for $419. As of today i have a Saiga 12 on the way as well.

Edited by dubya

Dubya why cant more people be happy and fun to post with like you..? im glad to hear about your saigas and yes they are ok..it is now march so everyone be on the look out at your local shops..rwc group has a grip of em and they are goin out..by they way..rwc group tells me if you can get a enough people together to buy at least 50 rifles, they will ship them directly to an ffl of your choosing..

Dubya why cant more people be happy and fun to post with like you..? im glad to hear about your saigas and yes they are ok..it is now march so everyone be on the look out at your local shops..rwc group has a grip of em and they are goin out..by they way..rwc group tells me if you can get a enough people together to buy at least 50 rifles, they will ship them directly to an ffl of your choosing..
Probably because they don't want the feared "guy who posts alot" label idk trololololololol

This guy posts alot...
Edited by dubya

Hmm. No Saiga's on any online vendors (such as Bud's) who have HUGE accounts with such and get them immediately, yet some local yocal marine store gets 30x3 of them? And has been called and say's "no Saiga's here for 4 months"? Seems like bs to me.

Sorry SS, don't mean to doubt you, but you say "haven't been on here awhile" (when you posted 2 days prior), then you tell us of Saiga's 'o plenty from a Marine shop which claims to have none. You ;have to remember we are a hardened bunch. As such we require proof of claims. Not saying you aren't being true, but saying there's no proof.

Maybe the rifles are on one of their boats heading over here from Russia.

Russian explorers sighted Humboldt bay in 1806, perhaps they wanted to revisit in 2013 with saigas to give to the appreciative town folk. They will give the key to the city to Mikhail. He will be paraded through Eureka, then he will announce that he "will only let America have Saigas if they are sold for the pre-panic price of $349.99 out the door", "no more ridiculous government sponsered corrupt capitalism will be allowed to meddle with the Saiga market." He says.

Thank you SS for ushering in the new age of affordable Saigas again. Now the forums will be flooded once again with lovely people who broke their taps off while installing the bullet guide.

My local store had a few Saiga 12 so I bought one. They seem to be getting a few semi-auto rifles and shotguns from their distributors, but not nearly enough to keep the shelves full. The smaller local stores are often bare. My guess is that the distributors give them lower priority.