Don't use Hitler as an example of gun control

Anybody remember Orwell's Department of Truth? It's here, and it's called the media.

And for those that haven't read 1984 (and shame on you if you haven't) here's a quote: "And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed – if all records told the same tale – then the lie passed into history and became truth. "Who controls the past," ran the Party slogan, "controls the future: who controls the present controls the past." And yet the past, though of its nature alterable, never had been altered. Whatever was true now was true from everlasting to everlasting. It was quite simple. All that was needed was an unending series of victories over your own memory. "Reality control," they called it: in Newspeak,"

http://news.yahoo.com/hitler-joins-gun-debate-history-dispute-134324118.html

Advocates who cite Hitler in the current U.S. debate overlook that Jews in 1930s Germany were a very small population, owned few guns before the Nazis took control, and lived under a dictatorship commanding overwhelming public support and military might, historians say. While it doesn't fit neatly into the modern-day gun debate, they say, the truth is that for all Hitler's unquestionably evil acts, his firearms laws likely made no difference in Jews' very tenuous odds of survival.

Repeat the lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

What a fucking crock of shit!!

"Objectively, it might have made things worse" if the Jews who fought the Nazis in Poland's 1943"

As if being lead to concentration camps to be starved, tortured and, murdered is much better than dying in your home in a fire fight...WOW.

And that is exactly how they will try to do it to you electric_shock.gif

Was it worse for the jews in the Warsaw Ghetto than for other jews? In the end, not much difference.

But if every jewish community had resisted, how different would it have been?

Things worked out a little different for the arabs who tried to exterminate the jews a few years later. The jews had learned a lesson inked in the blood of millions. Never Again!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Jewish community overwhelmingly vote for this Administration twice? I'm confused.

It is confusing, but for those that have taken leftism as their religion, nothing else matters.

• Like 1
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Jewish community overwhelmingly vote for this Administration twice? I'm confused.

It is confusing, but for those that have taken leftism as their religion, nothing else matters.

They are not Jews they just think they are

They are JINOs (Jews In Name Only) who think that they have to march in goose steps with every leftist liberal cause and vote DemocRAT. They have abandoned true Judaism which is diametrically opposed to liberalism.

The Jews of the Warsaw Ghetto held off the Wermacht for a longer time than the Polish army did. They did not have enough weapons and were starving and cold, they knew that they would die but they decided to take as many Nazis with them as they could. Mordechai Anilewicz led the uprising and parachuted into the ghetto to fight even though he knew he would not come out alive in a heroic sacrifice.

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (WWW.JPFO.org) show evidence of Nazi laws used in the US such as the 1968 Gun Control Act which gave us the 'sporting' use that gun banners love to use. They are the ones who show Hitler with a Nazi salute and a caption that reads "all in favor of gun control raise your right hand".

There is not difference between Marxists and Nazis, both are progressives on steroids.

Edited by uzitiger
  • Like 2

There are many of us religious Jews that did not vote for the administration nor even recognize them as humans.

• Like 4

They are not Jews they just think they are

They are JINOs (Jews In Name Only) who think that they have to march in goose steps with every leftist liberal cause and vote DemocRAT. They have abandoned true Judaism which is diametrically opposed to liberalism.

The Jews of the Warsaw Ghetto held off the Wermacht for a longer time than the Polish army did. They did not have enough weapons and were starving and cold, they knew that they would die but they decided to take as many Nazis with them as they could. Mordechai Anilewicz led the uprising and parachuted into the ghetto to fight even though he knew he would not come out alive in a heroic sacrifice.

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (WWW.JPFO.org) show evidence of Nazi laws used in the US such as the 1968 Gun Control Act which gave us the 'sporting' use that gun banners love to use. They are the ones who show Hitler with a Nazi salute and a caption that reads "all in favor of gun control raise your right hand".

There is not difference between Marxists and Nazis, both are progressives on steroids.

Yes my friends the difference between American jews and Israeli Jews is night and day. I am Christian but a member of JPFO. My wedding band as well as my wife's are engraved in Yiddish. My Savior is a Jew. I support Israel but despise greatly, the schumers ,boxers, feinsteins, weiner, schultz, lautenbergs, soros, speilbergs of this country. You get the picture.

Aside from uzitiger and the American Jews like him, which there are many, the rest are in name only as he stated. Liberal Hollywood a-holes types that have conveniently forgotten (except when used as a political crutch) that some prick just like barry was responsible for the murder of millions of people, Jewish and non Jewish and their communist dogma rule them before any spiritual/cultural loyalty does.

• Like 3
The re-education camps in this country are the public schools and universities.

I disagree... PARENTS are responsible for their children's education. If children are raised by idiots, they will welcome more idiotic thoughts.

• Like 1

I disagree... PARENTS are responsible for their children's education. If children are raised by idiots, they will welcome more idiotic thoughts.

Two parents working full time just to get by, not able to pay for privet school so their kids aren't subjected to the street scum every day at school. Not able to pay for privet school so their kids aren't subjected to the leftwing education from the NEA of washington DC. Sorry, but I do not agree that it is all together parents fault. Also, I try to share my experience and not my opinion on topics such as this, I have personal experience with this shit on a daily basis. Are their shitty parents...Yes, are the vast majority of parents in our country shitty parents...I think not. The Gov. has taken education away from us just like they're going to do with our guns, people just didn't screem so loud when it was happening with education!

• Like 2

Two parents working full time just to get by, not able to pay for privet school so their kids aren't subjected to the street scum every day at school. Not able to pay for privet school so their kids aren't subjected to the leftwing education from the NEA of washington DC. Sorry, but I do not agree that it is all together parents fault. Also, I try to share my experience and not my opinion on topics such as this, I have personal experience with this shit on a daily basis. Are their shitty parents...Yes, are the vast majority of parents in our country shitty parents...I think not. The Gov. has taken education away from us just like they're going to do with our guns, people just didn't screem so loud when it was happening with education!

I hear where you're coming from, but I also speak from my own experience.

I'm a product of a family with two working parents and public education K-college... Somehow my sister and I managed to both not become flaming liberal idiots. I graduated HS in '98 and my sister in '94, so we're not talking about the '50s here.

Parents raise their kids, not schools, teachers, and the TV. I didn't get an allowance growing up. I had a "lawn mowing company" (pretty much a lemonade stand but with a free mower a neighbor threw away that my dad helped me fix up) when I was 9. My Dad taught me how to budget my expenses and income. He helped me build a ledger so when I needed to buy gas, oil, parts for the mower, etc it was documented and had a receipt.

My parents taught me what work is and what it means to earn your way. That's pretty much all it takes to NOT be a flaming shit bag and buy into the indoctrination. Does every kid need to run their own business with 3 customers to figure it out? No... Does every kid need a good parent to guide? Absolutely.

edit: in bold...

Edited by Maxwelhse

I am in the midst of reading "Exodus" by Leon Uris. (The Jews were extremely smart, coniving, ruthless fighters that were starving and outnumbered - but damn, DAMN, did they ever fight back!) Then I will read "Topaz". It is utterly incomprehensible to me, that in just a few short decades, that ANY Jew could possibly vote or support any individual or organization that espouses ANY form of gun control, or votes for an administration that does NOT support the Nation of Isreal (especially an administration that supports the Arab Spring, instead). I really can't grasp my head around how such a change came about so quickly, after what the Jews have suffered. It really just boggles my mind. It is surreal. It really wasn't that long ago that lampshades and wallets were being made..... Also what was interesting to me, was that for thousands of years, the Jews and Arabs got along just fine - until the Western world intervened and forced issues upon them that neither side could agree to.

Edited by coronet

The same "jewish" people who are against man's right to defend themselves are the ones who collaborated with the Nazi scum of WW2. We didn't kill all the Nazi, most of them moved their corporations to the USA after the war. None of these bottom feeding pigs are religious Jewish people. They are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 3

Well, for my 2 cents, I agree with the subject line, because the comparison is never persuasive.

I am not saying that there is not a lot to be learned from that situation, just that bringing it up will never change a single person's mind. Hence the Usenet Corollary to Godwin's Law. There are many historical examples that are not so worn out that have a better chance of making someone think.

And Let's not forget, it wasn't just the Jews that Hitler, and Mussolini and Stalin massacred and oppressed. It was also most of Europe, including many German and Austrian citizens, including many who hated Jews. Most of those European nations had laws going back into the middle ages limiting what normal citizens could own. Most of the armed people had single shot shotguns and the like. Further it was mostly rich people and game keepers and professional hunters. ("Hunting and sporting purpose"...)

The same "jewish" people who are against man's right to defend themselves are the ones who collaborated with the Nazi scum of WW2. We didn't kill all the Nazi, most of them moved their corporations to the USA after the war. None of these bottom feeding pigs are religious Jewish people. They are wolves in sheep's clothing.

According to the book "After-math" by Ladislas Farago, wherin he searches down and finds Nazi war criminals, no one seemed at that time - US or any others, to take seriously the war crimes. Many criminals, like you say were openly moved to the US to start their own corporations. No one gave a shit if they were persecuted or not. Yes, war crime laws were passed, that meant little to nothing. Everyone wanted to just sweep the shit under the rug, as it were. This book focuses on the search for Martin Bormann. The fact that numerous people knew where he was and would not out him is sad. I'm not Jewish. One of my mothers sisters married a Jew. (He worked for Boeing Aeroespace, helping to put the first monkey in space) I bet none of his kids know anything about any of their history or background, except the minimal stuff taught in school.

Well, for my 2 cents, I agree with the subject line, because the comparison is never persuasive.

I am not saying that there is not a lot to be learned from that situation, just that bringing it up will never change a single person's mind. Hence the Usenet Corollary to Godwin's Law. There are many historical examples that are not so worn out that have a better chance of making someone think.

And Let's not forget, it wasn't just the Jews that Hitler, and Mussolini and Stalin massacred and oppressed. It was also most of Europe, including many German and Austrian citizens, including many who hated Jews. Most of those European nations had laws going back into the middle ages limiting what normal citizens could own. Most of the armed people had single shot shotguns and the like. Further it was mostly rich people and game keepers and professional hunters. ("Hunting and sporting purpose"...) Yes, you are correct. Germans decimated a lot of people. Gypsies, Poles , homos, homeless, the list goes on and on. it wasn't all about the Jews. But the majority of it was.

Soooo, "NEVER AGAIN" now means maybe? I think so, as there has plenty of genocide since WWII. Don't forget, they already have a plan drawn up for "Population Reduction", it's just A matter of implementation for them. But they need to get the guns first, to get us to stop using hitler/nazis as examples plays right into their hands.

• Like 1

Read the article posted by Sunnybean and you will find that Nazi gun control was central to Hitler's thinking. You will discover that even .22 rimfire ammo became restricted...as well bolt action rifles with 5 round clips and shotguns were prohibited...anyone deemed to be outside the ruling party NO GUNS...and you will also find that most of the gun confiscation resulted from executive action rather than passage of laws...

Is history repeating itself?

• Like 1

It always does.

America is different case in many ways, but it is still made up of humans with the same exploitable weaknesses, and still there are those with the will to rule and by force if necessary.

We have just passed from apathy to dependence. Bondage comes next. Probably financial collapse leading to a national state of "emergency" with broad "emergency powers" being used to silence all remaining dissent for the greater good.

Back to the op, not using Hitler as an example of gun control because of 'not many Jews were affected by gun ban legislation anyways' is bullshit and a major concession to an inferior point. The Jews weren't the only ones being murdered, and if there were guns in the hands of civilians before all that shit started to happen, you'd bet your sweet ass the persecuted groups would have gotten their hands on them. Once shit hit the fan, nobody in Germany (that means Christian, Jew, Gypsy, Average German against Naziism, Anyone who would fight against the fucking Nazis) could have done shit about it. What about the Germans who weren't persecuted but knew better and were against the Nazis? They couldn't do shit because there was no way to fight back besides just hiding the persecuted peoples.

I just still can't believe the statement in the op... What a load of horseshit.

Edited by socom688
Back to the op, not using Hitler as an example of gun control because of 'not many Jews were affected by gun ban legislation anyways' is bullshit and a major concession to an inferior point. The Jews weren't the only ones being murdered, and if there were guns in the hands of civilians before all that shit started to happen, you'd bet your sweet ass the persecuted groups would have gotten their hands on them. Once shit hit the fan, nobody in Germany (that means Christian, Jew, Gypsy, Average German against Naziism, Anyone who would fight against the fucking Nazis) could have done shit about it. What about the Germans who weren't persecuted but knew better and were against the Nazis? They couldn't do shit because there was no way to fight back besides just hiding the persecuted peoples.

I just still can't believe the statement in the op... What a load of horseshit.

The statment in the OP is coming from the media......say it loud enough and long enough and it will become truth, see this link http://news.yahoo.com/hitler-joins-gun-debate-history-dispute-134324118.html

Read the article posted by Sunnybean and you will find that Nazi gun control was central to Hitler's thinking. You will discover that even .22 rimfire ammo became restricted...as well bolt action rifles with 5 round clips and shotguns were prohibited...anyone deemed to be outside the ruling party NO GUNS...and you will also find that most of the gun confiscation resulted from executive action rather than passage of laws...

Yes....and welcome to the forum tinfoilhat.gif

• Like 1