Tucson Gun Store Owner Cancels Mark Kelly's AR-15 Purchase

Good! Now if only we can get all the other gunstores and firearms manufactures to refund the alphabet government agencys as well.

I've written to Winchester, Smith&Wesson and magpul about this.

Only reply received was from S&W saying that it would be referred to management.

• Like 1

So.......in all this time he never even got his hands on the damn thing. Seeing as how his whole point was to show how quickly and easily someone can get their hands on an assault weapon this can only be seen as laughable failure and a waste of time. He did play the media like a puppet to get his name in the news again which was probably his real motivation anyway. We'll see him again soon elbowing his way into someone's photo op of his wife or pulling some other stunt to try to drum up publicity and donations for his.....I mean their new "cause", from which I'm sure he's skimming a little something off the top.

• Like 1

and he was going to give it away which would make him a straw buyer.

These lib's are the true criminals.

Giving away a gun is not a straw purchase.

he bought the gun for someone else, how is that not a straw purchase????
He did not buy a gun for someone who was knowingly unable nor did he receive any kind of compensation. Kinda like my wife buying me a gun as a birthday present.

Also, he never filled out a 4473. The gun was on hold for 20 days, as required in Tucson. In that time, the shop owner decided against selling Mr. Astro Baby Seal Killer the gun and returned his money to him.

Edited by sunnybean
and he was going to give it away which would make him a straw buyer.

These lib's are the true criminals.

Giving away a gun is not a straw purchase.

he bought the gun for someone else, how is that not a straw purchase????

Unless you can prove the police department handed him the money for the gun to buy for them, then it is simply a "gift" situation.