Yup.

I think Blackjack has them for about 10 bucks.

Now all I need is to cut the bbl back, install the polychoke, and get some bigger mags. Going out to test her now and see how the new FCG effects the cycling issues I've been having.

Well it definately meets our expectations for your productions Cobra. Nice job! I like the vented tube, it makes it appear a little more vintage and more beastly instead of as sophisticated if a Saiga can be considered sophisticated. Let us know how the cycling goes!

Thanks guys I'm diggin' it too! :super: Nothing like good wood! And I am so happy to be working in my shop now instead of on the damned pool table. Now I can grind all I want and drown out the dremel and the pool table can go back to helping support the ammo fund!

I can't wait to get some man sized mags for this baby! :super:

Oh yeah I almost forgot, it must be happier in its new clothes with new FCG because I dumped 4 mags the other day with no FTEs!!!

UPDATE

Kickass! Finally got some decent sized mags for this baby! Now it looks right. Also modded them to feed 2 3/4 shells perfectly :super:

Was that just the feed angle of the follower you tweaked? Lookin' good man! :smoke:

Yeah, what the dealio?

UPDATE

Kickass! Finally got some decent sized mags for this baby! Now it looks right. Also modded them to feed 2 3/4 shells perfectly :super:

Damn, thats a fine looking S20 ya got there! If I had a Saiga shotty, I would do it up, just like that! Dark wood, polished bolt carrier....Very classy!

I wonder if I could find an S20 a little cheaper than a 12?

• 2 weeks later...