I just dont know what to say

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/07/shock-op-ed-mass-shootings-happen-because-of-white-men/

"Why do white men buy, sell and manufacture guns for profit; attend gun shows; and demonstrate for unrestricted gun access disproportionately more than people of other ethnicities or races?"

Because the percentage of whites is high to any other race in America. That's like saying, if I'm in Japan, why is there more Japanese at sushi restaurants than Americans.

Edited by Whiskey
  • Like 2

I think these are the latest numbers available (2005 maybe?) from the U.S. Justice Department, in the U.S. black men raped or sexually assaulted white women over 37,000 times; averaging 100 times per day...

In the same year, the number of cases where white men raped black women was less than 10.

And we're the bad guys? Yeah, right...

• Like 1

Maybe because it's mostly white people who have jobs that provide enough money to afford to own and shoot guns recreationally.

It's also something that is a traditional part of white American culture.

I'm sure what I said is somehow racist, while what these two "ladies" said, is not.

percentage wise black people illegally own more guns then white people so this entire article is moot

FI4U

POS gangster fucks don't need to go to gun shows. Their cribs are a gun show. They must actually be sitting back laughing at us acting like fools trying to defend a legal right to own guns. Much easier to sit back, light up a little crack, and score some guns from their homies.

I'mma head to the ghetto and score some ammo. Betcha I can get it cheaper than I can from people that are supposed to be on my team.016.gif

percentage wise black people illegally own more guns then white people so this entire article is moot

FI4U

POS gangster fucks don't need to go to gun shows. Their cribs are a gun show. They must actually be sitting back laughing at us acting like fools trying to defend a legal right to own guns. Much easier to sit back, light up a little crack, and score some guns from their homies.

I'mma head to the ghetto and score some ammo. Betcha I can get it cheaper than I can from people that are supposed to be on my team.016.gif

No i ment Legally not illegaly, Percentage wise there are more white gun owners in total 44% white vs black 27% for all guns in the US but since white people make up 72.4% of the US and Blacks take up 12.6% of the US percentage wise blacks tend to own guns Legally more so then whites.

now these figures are taken from 2010

Edited by Battosaii