Metallica was one of my favorite bands back in high school. They still are, but their earlier stuff was better. Like Kill'em All, Ride the Lighting, Master of Puppets, Garage Days.

Cliff was one bad ass bass player. Remember when Dave Mustain was in the band back in the day? He would be so wasted that he couldn't even play. They kicked him off the band and Megadeath was born.

• Like 1

Those guys could play that song fucking around with one hand tied behind their backs. Notice they watched almost every note so as not to fuck this one up. Good job!

Here's the NA I posted the other day. Not sure if anyone paid attention to it so I'll toss it in here since it seem appropriate.

Rockin The National Anthem

Now all we need is for the NFL to get off their pansy asses and stop ruining the "halftime show" by putting some sorry ass bunch of monkeys on stage with the ridiculous antics they always bring, and replace it all with kickass, in your face, METAL UP YOUR ASS Jams!! That should get everyone pumped up right nicely I believe!

Speaking of Mustaine and the boys, yep they still got it. Saw em last year in Raleigh with some other good bands at the local amphitheater. Rockin show and Dave even gave away a signed Flying V to a random ticket holder in the audience. Looking forward to seeing them again here this Sept opening for Iron Maiden! Fuck yeah!

027.gif

• Like 1
Speaking of Mustaine and the boys, yep they still got it. Saw em last year in Raleigh with some other good bands at the local amphitheater. Rockin show and Dave even gave away a signed Flying V to a random ticket holder in the audience. Looking forward to seeing them again here this Sept opening for Iron Maiden! Fuck yeah!

027.gif

Had tickets to the Iron Maiden show in Atlanta last summer but had to let them go due to some unexpected misfortune. Would love to try to catch them somewhere close by if they are touring the USA again!

Saw Megadeth a few years back, and the set they played was simply off the chains! Dave Mustaine has forgot more about playing the guitar than some dudes ever learn! He's one of the best, if not THE best...

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 1

Yeah bro not only are they touring with Megadeth but playing my hometown for the first time.... and WITH Adrian and Nicko this time around! Dave, Bruce, Nicko, Steve, & Adrian, same lineup I originally saw em with back in '83-'84, and '87 here in NC. It's gonna be SWEET!! And to top it off it's just three days after my birthday and Racegal's son does some work with the local amphitheater so we're supposed to get in free! Wooohooo!

UP the Irons!! \m/ 011.gif \m/

• Like 2