Compilation was ok. All those dudes yodeling in goat fucking sandniggerese was a bit much though.

Amen to that friend! 021.gif Gotta admit though, everyone of those ass brothers that off themselves in this mindless pursuit is one less for civilization to worry about

Compilation was ok. All those dudes yodeling in goat fucking sandniggerese was a bit much though.

At first I didn't know what you were talking about, I had my sound turned off from the git go, didn't figure there would be anything I'd want to hear.

LOOKIT ALL THE GOATFUCKERY THAT'S PLAGUING THE "AFGHAN AIR FORCE".

JESS1344

Oh it gets better, much better!

Fraud president muzzie, is going to spend over 3/4 of a billion dollars, our dollars of course to retrofit all new attack helicopters to these ass-backward ragheads. Wanna guess what kind of choppers???? American made and giving folks more job opportunities????

Hell no!!! Russian made Mi-17 helicopters.

Can this butt-hole sh*t on this country any more????

U.S. PRAETORIAN,

'ZACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKIN' 'BOUT, MY FRIEND.

ANOTHER RISING SCANDAL, IS THAT WE'RE NOT REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE TRADING WITH THE RUSSIAN ARMS EXPORT COMPANY, ROSOBORONEXPORT, BECAUSE OF THEIR SUPPORT OF THE ASSAD REGIME IN SYRIA.

FROM A RECENT EMAIL I SENT TO SOMEONE:

SIGAR’s audit of SMW found that the planes are not useful because the Afghans have hired illiterate and untrained pilots to fly them.

The Afghan forces have experienced “difficulty finding recruits who are literate and do not have associations with criminal/insurgent activity,” according to the audit.

“Only seven pilots are qualified to fly with night vision goggles, which is necessary for most counter-terrorism missions,” SIGAR reported.

THESE PEOPLE SIMPLY CANNOT GO FROM A CAMEL TO HIGH PERFORMANCE AIRCRAFT IN ONE GENERATION!

THIS COUNTRY WON'T LAST 90 DAYS AFTER WE PULL OUT, AND IT'LL MAKE THE FALL OF SOUTH VIETNAM LOOK LIKE THE MACYS THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE.

THE TALIBAN WILL EITHER HAVE KARZAI'S HEAD ON A PIKE, OR HE'LL REVEAL HIS TRUE LOYALTIES AND KICK IN WITH THEM.

AND AFGHANISTAN WILL BE BACK TO THE TALIBAN HELLHOLE IT WAS PRE 9/11.

JESS1344

Click here: SIGAR recommends suspending activity on contracts | Washington Free Beacon

I WILL SAY THIS, THE MI-17'S DO HANDLE THE HIGH ALTITUDES BETTER THAN OUR CHOPPERS DO.

JESS1344

Edited by JESS1344

Throw this in for good measure.

http://jonathanturley.org/2013/06/21/u-s-to-destroy-or-abandon-7-billion-in-equipment-in-afghanistan-rather-than-ship-it-home/

The shit haji might be able to use we are scrapping. This shit could all be sent home by damn ship or given to the Israelis for them to use. But no... the geniuses in charge want to scrap it all....

JPANZER,

IT DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT, BY ANY STRETCH, AND IT'S NOT, BUT WE'VE DONE THE SAME THING AFTER EVERY WAR.

YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD THE STORIES FROM SOME OF THE WW II PACIFIC VETS ABOUT TAKING VIRTUALLY BRAND NEW EQUIPMENT, FROM GUNS TO TANKS, TO HEAVY EQUIPMENT, YOU NAME IT, AND LOADING UP LANDING CRAFTS FULL OUT TO SEA AND JUST DUMPING IT INTO THE OCEAN, OR LEAVE IT TO RUST ON SOME PACIFIC ISLAND.

AND IN AMOUNTS THAT WOULD DWARF THIS STUFF, ALL FOR THE EXCUSE THAT "IT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE TO TRANSPORT IT BACK TO THE STATES".

I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT THEN, AND I DON'T BELIEVE IT NOW.

THE JIHADI'S AIN'T DONE WITH US, NOR WE THEM, AND WE MAY ACTUALLY NEED THIS STUFF AT SOME FUTURE DATE.

EITHER BUILD COMPOUNDS AND DEPOT THIS STUFF IN-PLACE FOR THE NEXT ROUND, OR BRING IT BACK HOME.

EITHER WAY, YOU HAVE POSSESSION OF IT, IF YOU NEED TO SURGE INTO ANOTHER SHITHOLE SOME WHERE.

I DON'T THINK WE WANT TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER FIASCO LIKE WHEN WE WERE HAVING TO PUT HOMEMADE ARMOR ON HUMVEES, AND WHEN WE GOT FACTORY UP-ARMORED HUMVEES, IT MADE THEM FAR OVERWEIGHT AND THEREFORE MECHANICALLY SHORTLIVED.

FINALLY, WE GOT THE MRAPS, ETC.

IT'S BETTER TO HAVE THAT STUFF (AT WHATEVER THE PRICE), AND NOT NEED IT (THOUGH WE WILL, IMHO), THAN TO NEED IT AND NOT HAVE IT.

DOLLARS ARE ALWAYS CHEAPER THAN BLOOD...........

JESS1344

Jess1344, you're right on the money. We could mothball the stuff like we do aircraft out in the SW desert. Surely we could find at least one country left in that region to store vehicles in. But after thinking about it, maybe not...sad.png

Edited by Jpanzer

JPANZER,

I KNOW AFTER GULF WAR I WE STAGED VAST QUANTITIES OF SUPPLIES OF EVERY DESCRIPTION IN KUWAIT.

THE MILITARY COULD SEE, IF BUSH I COULDN'T, THAT WE WERE NOT DONE WITH SADDAM, AND VICE-VERSA, SO THEY LEFT THAT STUFF STAGED FOR THE DAY THAT ROUND II CAME ALONG.

GOD, HOW I WISH WE'D GONE TO BAGHDAD IN '91 AND KILLED THAT SON-OF-A-BITCH, AND WE'D PACIFIED IRAQ THEN.

THINK HOW MUCH AMERICAN BLOOD AND TREASURE WOULD NOT HAVE DRENCHED THE SANDS OF IRAQ.

IT WOULD HAVE ALSO HAD THE EFFECT OF PLACING US IN A BETTER POSITION OF NIPPING IRAN AND AFGHANISTAN IN THE BUD, AS IT WERE.

ANYWAY.........

WHEN MUBARAK WAS PRESIDENT OF EGYPT I THINK WE STAGED STUFF THERE.

IN EUROPE DURING THE COLD WAR WE HAD VAST UNDERGROUND HARDENED STORAGE FACILITIES.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY CONTAIN NOW, BUT I BET THEY HAVEN'T BEEN FILLED-IN.

I'D BET THAT SOME OF THE FORMER WARSAW PACT COUNTRIES, NOW FREE, AND GRATEFUL NOT TO HAVE IVANS BOOT ON THEIR NECK, WOULD LET US USE SOME OF THE FORMER RUSSIAN UNDERGROUND STORAGE.

NOT TO MENTION IT BEING A SLY SPIT-IN-THE-EYE TO THE FORMER SOVIETS AND PUTIN.

JESS1344

• Like 1