Do notice that it is a complete sausage fest out there... Shame they can't even have their girls watch'em getting crazy.

I watched the whole vid hoping they'd crash-n-burn.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

A video from middle east and not a single Allah-snackbar or a suicide? They are slipping I tell you... greedy.gif

If they want to drift why don't they actually use a rear wheel-drive car? I keep seeing honda accords, hyundai sonatas and camrys. While incredibly stupid some had decent front-wheel-drive skill.

I've seen the drag races in Quatar first hand. The teens are running rice and American muscle. The adults are drag racing European exotics. Nice to see a Vette take a Ferrari for once though. Skill is a big part of the equation. Umm, no safety or EMS present. No LEO present either.

Its really simple, the guys in the first vid prayed three times a day and didnt eat pork. The ones in the second vid must have wasted their whole lives driving crazy and not planting enough road side bombs. I assume the arm that was laying on the road had beat its owners dick too many times, to allahs displeasure. Stupid fucks

I assume the arm that was laying on the road had beat its owners dick too many times, to allahs displeasure.

Shit, if it was a right arm the shocked chick at the end of the video could have taken advantage of this (well, if she had 012.gif 5 in her burka somewhere). laugh.png

post-88-0-12857300-1370821116.jpg

• Like 1

I assume the arm that was laying on the road had beat its owners dick too many times, to allahs displeasure.

Shit, if it was a right arm the shocked chick at the end of the video could have taken advantage of this (well, if she had 012.gif 5 in her burka somewhere). laugh.png

Fucking hilarious!!! Double fisting whoppers and avoiding poopy fingers all at the same time, I thought that was only in america. Maybe she'll keep the left hand and say shes stocking up on toilet paper. Savages

Fucking hilarious!!! Double fisting whoppers and avoiding poopy fingers all at the same time, I thought that was only in america. Maybe she'll keep the left hand and say shes stocking up on toilet paper. Savages

haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

Ding, ding, someone finally makes the connection. t1830.jpglaugh.png

Do you think in radical Muslim countries all the fast food places just smell the employees left hand after finishing up in the commode instead of putting that stupid "must wash hand" sticker that none of them really follow anyway on the bathroom mirror? 025.gifunsure.png

Good thing the new Memphis pulled pork sammich isn't on the 2fer5 menu either. ph34r.pngoops.gif010.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Let's hope they kill each other off doing stupid shit like this on a public road.

Amen to that.

The roads look like they have somethig slick on them. I believe the asphalt leaks from the intense sun. What a bunch of nightshirt wearing raghead whack jobs.

No wonder Yishmael is likened to a wild donkey, this behavior shows that they're a bunch of jackasses.

Let's hope they kill each other off doing stupid shit like this on a public road.

Amen to that.

The roads look like they have somethig slick on them. I believe the asphalt leaks from the intense sun. What a bunch of nightshirt wearing raghead whack jobs.

No wonder Yishmael is likened to a wild donkey, this behavior shows that they're a bunch of jackasses.

Yes....but I do love seeing the flying body parts, God it just warms my heart red_heart.gif