The puck inside only moves back and forth slightly... Not much play....

Now I try to clean it today and the damn thing won't come out... It's stuck in there....

Shot the gun three times. Cleaned after each time... No oil in that area...

Not sure what to do, is that bad? I can't seem to figure out wheres it's sticking...

Sorry and thanks

have you removed it and cleaned that area as well each time you shot it? carbon and plastic from the wads gets shaved off each shot and can make it up there. soak it with hoppes #9 for a bit with the muzzle pointing up. then remove your bolt carrier, rest the muzzle on a piece of wood and take a long 1/2 inch to 5/8 wooden dowel and place it in the gas tube from the receiver side, gently tap the dowel and it will force it out. then soak and scrub the gas chamber and clean the puck. i use a proper sized brass brush on a drill and get it so the puck easily slides back and forth. good luck

It is handy to keep a stout dowel that will fit through the gas tube about 2" long. This and solvent soak are the thing to do.

My KA puck is very tight fit, and when I ran for aprox 800-1K rounds before cleaning, it was necessary to soak in CLP then beat it out from the gas tube side with a short metal rod and a hammer.

Cleaning rod that came with the gun: Check.

Stick it in the gas tube from the receiver end: Check.

Beat it with a hammer: Check.

Puck comes out.

The only time mine became really stuck was when I went through 500rds in like and hour at the range and when everything cooled from being so hot, it really grabbed that puck with the carbon.

bad_smile.gifbad_smile.gifbad_smile.gif

Cleaning rod that came with the gun: Check.

Stick it in the gas tube from the receiver end: Check.

Beat it with a hammer: Check.

Puck comes out.

The only time mine became really stuck was when I went through 500rds in like and hour at the range and when everything cooled from being so hot, it really grabbed that puck with the carbon.

bad_smile.gifbad_smile.gifbad_smile.gif

That only requires a bigger hammer, puck still comes out. She's Russian, she likes it rough

• Like 1