That girl in the ad on the homepage drives me crazy.

Those big sunglasses have mirrors, so she IS firing at a target behind her.

All I saw was her boobs....

She has boobs? More like 'bo' and shes overworking a pushup bra.

lol. ya in truth all i saw was the big ass sun glasses. Her boobs arent that big but I looked. 021.gif

I always make sure to take pictures with my finger on the trigger. That gives everyone something to talk about on the internet.

Tony

You're right Tony. Cause people on the internet are always lacking in things to talk about.

• Like 2

I always make sure to take pictures with my finger on the trigger. That gives everyone something to talk about on the internet.

Tony

You're right Tony. Cause people on the internet are always lacking in things to talk about.

People on the internet are always right!!!!!!!!

But not for the reason you might think.

Every time I open saiga-12.com all I see is her finger on the trigger of the AK.

do you what that is a sign of?

It could be a sign that I'm a firearms instructor and my brain is wired to see fingers on triggers or muzzles pointed at people or mags inserted etc. You'd probably be amazed just how many ways students come up with to try to kill each other or me.

Much the same as being a motorcycle rider for over 30 years. My brain is wired to expect cagers to try to kill me and always have a plan to live. Just today a dumb fuck turned in front of me but since I had already seen him and already planned what to do if he turned in front of me, I used the turn lane to avoid him.

I expect non-gunnies to pose with their fingers on the trigger. I see it all the time. What I'm disappointed at is that an ad for our beloved s-12.com features such a picture. I expected better from a site that should know better.

I like her ghetto finger nails....I wonder if she's going commando downstairs? I will give her props for not being tattted up like a bar room whore though...

Thank you for that comment.

Tattooed chicks turn me off. I thought I might be crazy. Guess I prefer more "unblemished" bodies.

• Like 1

It all depends. An ex of mine has some interesting tats, two small ones in very strategic areas, but also some kind of funky scrollwork that starts at the hip and runs part way up one of her sides. It's floral or some such and not visible when she dresses normally. Another ex of mine has a small one just above the ankle and another on one calf. Again, not overly visible. Those kinds I can live with.

It's the barbed wire arm band or the ass antlers stretching across the small of the back that I find tawdry. I mean really, it's been done a million times you know? WTF ever happened to originality? When the whole tattoo thing got going back in the early 90's people did it to be different, now if you don't have one you're different!

Hell when I was a kid the only people I ever saw with tattoos were old Navy vets with a ship or anchor tattooed on the arm. Now every 13 year old from coast to coast wants one.

My most recent ex didn't have a single tat. I kinda dug it. Pop culture has never been a big interest of mine I suppose...

• Like 1

Years ago I was having lunch with a woman when a very hot kind of trampy dressed girl walked by. The woman I was with says something to the effect of did I see those shoes? My reply was “fuck, I didn’t even see that she had feet”. I’d kind of got stopped at the boobs and ass. So some of you folks check out the trigger finger, I missed it just not my area of interest.

*spits tobacco juice*

"Oh yeah, well all you sissy boy faggots kin look at her finger. Us real men will look at her tits! Cause that's what real men do. An I'm a real man!"

*spits tobacco juice*

haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

What harm does it do to have a finger on the trigger in a picture. Tits or not I don't even notice shit like that. Of course if it is your job that makes sense that you would notice, when ever I am in a house or place of business all I see is how terrible the tile is layed, paint is done, mouldings installed and everything else, so I can understand.