Unless she is way hardcore, the ak ejection on her right side of the face and ear may make her hate the weapon. Nice short standard wood stock. If your girl is a blonde, she deserves a blond, for sure.

My wife likes my ugly romanian G. Thinking about getting her a CZ rifle soon.

Thanks folks.

Not adding any more cals to the list so no 5.45 though it does have its points.

The 22LR does look interesting found kits for both Marlin and Ruger. 

Have to really watch the LoP and weight due to size.

Will keep thinking. 

My vote for her and me is the Tavor. I finally got to try one out and it was honestly better than the hype. Any caliber would be a fine choice. Recoil is nominal, and you can always screw on a comp.

She gets a Tavor when I get that harem that inhabits my dreams...

super_man.gif

Yep looked at the CX-4 some while back, nice little carbine.

​Of course there is the option of custom fitting a stock to her frame, a little more work but may be better than a BP.

I gots time to think.  

Thanks folks.

Not adding any more cals to the list so no 5.45 though it does have its points.

The 22LR does look interesting found kits for both Marlin and Ruger. 

Have to really watch the LoP and weight due to size.

Will keep thinking. 

When you can get 1100 rounds for $160, I wouldn't hesitate to add this caliber.

:super_man:

​Of course there is the option of custom fitting a stock to her frame, a little more work but may be better than a BP.

I gots time to think.

Atlantic firearms actually has pretty awesome prices on tavor at the moment.

A local gun store has one I have been admiring. It truly Is an amazing weapon.

super_man.gif

I gots time to think.

Compared to what lol

Seriously I dont spend that much on a rifle for me. 

Edited by Rhodes1968

:super_man:Yep looked at the CX-4 some while back, nice little carbine.

​Of course there is the option of custom fitting a stock to her frame, a little more work but may be better than a BP.

I gots time to think.

Compared to what lol

The price? Every where else I've looked at em, (locally and guns shows are way higher) they always want 2000 for em. Not sure what they're going for on gun broker. Still, it's a lot of money for a rifle but I have spent a lot more on an AR before. Lol Edited by Ethan M

super_man.gifYep looked at the CX-4 some while back, nice little carbine.

​Of course there is the option of custom fitting a stock to her frame, a little more work but may be better than a BP.

I gots time to think.

Compared to what lol

The price? Every where else I've looked at em, (locally and guns shows are way higher) they always want 2000 for em. Not sure what they're going for on gun broker. Still, it's a lot of money for a rifle but I have spent a lot more on an AR before. Lol

Now if I could find a match grade M14... but no, sticking with AKs. Do hope to buy at least one more 16" S308 and a x39 but nothing else really would make me part with the money.

Anyway thanks guys.

This may seem a bit odd to ask but does she carry a sidearm or shoot pistols much? Just thinkin out loud here but if so you could get her a pistol caliber carbine--consolidates ammo and wont break the bank like a tavor lol. Again, just thinkin out loud.

• Like 1

If you are looking for a bullpup for a Saiga, I still lean towards the Kushnapup. All of the weight is at the butt end of the rifle, which makes shouldering it feel like you are holding an air soft gun. Recoil with the .223 is minimal...less than an AR. Length of pull is 16.75" with the tang intact, overall length is 29" with a full 16" barrel, and when done right are down right sexy. I have a 1x6 optic on mine and can easily break clays at 200 yards with every pull of the trigger.

post-37530-0-34938900-1394597919_thumb.jpg

Note the AR is also a 16.5" barrel. The primary difference is the length and the distribution of weight. My 11 yr old who is 4'7" and weighs 70 lbs soaking wet loves the Kushnapup.

Edited by Spacehog

This may seem a bit odd to ask but does she carry a sidearm or shoot pistols much? Just thinkin out loud here but if so you could get her a pistol caliber carbine--consolidates ammo and wont break the bank like a tavor lol. Again, just thinkin out loud.

Her EDC is a 380 LCP, not much for that and its wasnt a bad idea at all.

If you are looking for a bullpup for a Saiga, I still lean towards the Kushnapup. All of the weight is at the butt end of the rifle, which makes shouldering it feel like you are holding an air soft gun. Recoil with the .223 is minimal...less than an AR. Length of pull is 16.75" with the tang intact, overall length is 29" with a full 16" barrel, and when done right are down right sexy. I have a 1x6 optic on mine and can easily break clays at 200 yards with every pull of the trigger.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Note the AR is also a 16.5" barrel. The primary difference is the length and the distribution of weight. My 11 yr old who is 4'7" and weighs 70 lbs soaking wet loves the Kushnapup.

Hell starting to want a BP for myself... no dont do that.

May make this a woodworking project and just customize a wooden stock for the rifle of her choice.  Shes the one gotta use it, least now Ive got a handle on whats around. Nice finish on a walnut stock with LoP tailored to her frame.

Thanks guys.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 2

Nothing says lovin' like the kick of a mosin!

I completely endorse this idea. A 1891/30 BULLPUP... It would give you the perfect opportunity to get a trained monkey to ride in a papoose sack to operate the bolt.

post-33185-0-55561100-1394935873_thumb.jpg