This was a group of about 200 thugs running wild. The local media is making it out to be no big deal. Kentucky is pretty liberal around the cities, especially that area of Louisville. One 17 year old was arrested out of the group of about 200 and the news channels are acting like it's "problem solved".

When one of them gets popped, the person defending themselves will be painted as the aggressor.

• Like 4

There's why you need standard capacity magazines with more than 10 rounds.

Families with children getting beaten need to be able to protect themselves

from these wild animals.

So what would Feinstein and her ilk say about that?

Edit: No doubt Feinstein would say dial 911 and wait patiently while you are being beaten to death.

Victims of this incident report Louisville police did NOTHING to assist victims after arrival on the scene.

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/new-black-mob-beats-way-downtown-louisville/

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1

Apparently Louisville police were totally useless to protect victims upon arrival on the scene.

"“These incidents actually started around 7 pm when these vicious little hoodlums attacked my 61-year old father on the Big Four Bridge, in front of my mother and 2 small children, while they screamed for help and he pleaded for them to stop,” Reid posted in the comments section of the Courier-Journal. “Bystanders just stood and watched it happen, no one would help. LMPD arrived, WOULD NOT LET THEM FILE A REPORT AND WOULD NOT HELP THEM GET OFF THE BRIDGE TO THEIR CAR SAFELY!  My girls are still traumatized and cannot understand why someone would want to hurt their grandpa.”

Reid’s family had to walk past their laughing attackers to return to their car."

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/new-black-mob-beats-way-downtown-louisville/

just some kids out having some fun, how bad could it be?

oh maybe these things do get out of hand.

Those pics look like Africa.... but could easily be Main St. USA one of these days.

They sure threw a shit fit when their Link cards stopped working for one day at Walmart last year.

The second pic is what's really scary to me. Long line of roving thugs in what looks like a semi-rural area.

If you are protecting your home and family in that scenario, you damn well better have plenty of ammo.

• Like 4

If DingleBarry wasn't in the White House they wouldn't be pulling this shit.

They think they can get away with murder......and they're right.

If DingleBarry wasn't in the White House they wouldn't be pulling this shit.

They think they can get away with murder......and they're right.

Dont forget what they did in Detroit  or in Cali over Rodney

Way before dingleberry

My sympathy for those that refuse to take responsibility for their own protection is running about the same as for those that still fly TSA airlines.

Yep, but I know a lot of really good people who can not see what is coming.

They roll their eyes if you mention civil unrest.

I do feel really sorry for people who's last image in life may be to witness their family being murdered.

There's nothing we can do though if they won't listen and see the truth.

just some kids out having some fun, how bad could it be?

oh maybe these things do get out of hand.

Those pics look like Africa.... but could easily be Main St. USA one of these days.

They sure threw a shit fit when their Link cards stopped working for one day at Walmart last year.

The second pic is what's really scary to me. Long line of roving thugs in what looks like a semi-rural area.

If you are protecting your home and family in that scenario, you damn well better have plenty of ammo.

plenty of ammo..............check........................

• Like 1

I fear it will be much more than murder. Gang rape, torture, In some cases cannibalism. One only need look at what happened in Rhodesia. Now communist zimbabwa. Also what is happening in South Africa. Now wholly run by corrupt violent communists. These are just some of the things being kept hidden from the public here. The blissfully ignorant will have a heavy price to pay.

• Like 2

One person was actually told by the police not to file a police report because they would never catch who did it...

Metro police have proven yet again that they are good for nothing except being traffic cops. They did arrest one 17 year old after the fact because they watched him take a 32 cal revolver out of a trash can.

There's a lot more to this whole mess. The problem is with the city and parents.

• Like 2

So you’ve got about 200 thugs able to do pretty much what they want in the streets of your city.

I would think for starters the mayor / city council would have the police chiefs badge in the morning because him and his whole department just got punked.

post-26137-0-32736300-1395749997.jpg

Edited by the 4th Doctor
  • Like 2

So you’ve got about 200 thugs able to do pretty much what they want in the streets of your city.

I would think for starters the mayor / city council would have the police chiefs badge in the morning because him and his whole department just got punked.

I'm sure that looks like a lot of police departments, by my goodness if that is not a photo of the CPD. LOL

I'm surprised that vigilante groups have not formed and addressed out of control issues since it is beyond what the police can or will do.  It could happen yet if the mob attacks continue with any degree of frequency.  I would imagine there are some Stormfront members out there with itchy fingers who would be more than happy to tackle the job.

Maybe the urban area could use Swat Teams to control crowds and riots rather than busting down doors in the middle of the night of pot dealers but that is another thread.  That's what I'd do if I was mayor.  And if that was not sufficient I would call on the Governor to dispatch National Guard troops to help contain and detain rioters.  They would be prosecuted for their crimes against others and society.  It's the rule of law man!

I'm surprised that vigilante groups have not formed and addressed out of control issues since it is beyond what the police can or will do.  It could happen yet if the mob attacks continue with any degree of frequency.  I would imagine there are some Stormfront members out there with itchy fingers who would be more than happy to tackle the job.

Id assume certain militia like groups would jump at the opportunity to squash these things, but if they are not assembled where the problem is, they cant do much of anything.  It would be nice if there was a stormfront convention close by, when these things get out of hand.

Edited by Boomsick42

Maybe the urban area could use Swat Teams to control crowds and riots rather than busting down doors in the middle of the night of pot dealers but that is another thread.  That's what I'd do if I was mayor.  And if that was not sufficient I would call on the Governor to dispatch National Guard troops to help contain and detain rioters.  They would be prosecuted for their crimes against others aand society.  It's the rule of law man!

Im not, consider that the police WILL go after such a group with a zeal we can only imagine and the motives get pretty clear. 

Chaos is desired. Careful what is wished, one might get it.

Id assume certain militia like groups would jump at the opportunity to squash these things, but if they are not assembled where the problem is, they cant do much of anything.  It would be nice if there was a stormfront convention close by, when these things get out of hand.

WTF? Yes a bunch of nazis is whats needed! I'd sooner like to see one of them on the receiving end of the knockout game than anything else

Edited by Arik

WTF? Yes a bunch of nazis is whats needed! I'd sooner like to see one of them on the receiving end of the knockout game than anything else

Arik,

As I said, the use of trained Swat or national Guard troops assumes the rule of law not chaos, or stormtroopers.  If you have no faith in trained professionals to clean up rioters you are left with chaos and whoever shoots the straightest and has the most rounds.  Pretty soon you end up with the "Walking Dead" scenario.  That would be put down by use of military troops and martial law by the President.  Do you really think SWAT and the National Guard are nothing more than the equivilent of Nazi's?  If so, who is "Hitler"?

Arik,

As I said, the use of trained Swat or national Guard troops assumes the rule of law not chaos, or stormtroopers.  If you have no faith in trained professionals to clean up rioters you are left with chaos and whoever shoots the straightest and has the most rounds.  Pretty soon you end up with the "Walking Dead" scenario.  That would be put down by use of military troops and martial law by the President.  Do you really think SWAT and the National Guard are nothing more than the equivilent of Nazi's?  If so, who is "Hitler"?

Last time I checked SWAT and NG were not calling for the death and or deportation of all foriegners, Jews, none whites, minorities...etc...etc... I have yet to see them round up all these people....and ONLY these people..... and send them to the ovens.

Edited by Arik