The first lunar eclipse occurs this coming Monday April 14-15 at 10:58 PM (west coast).

There's plenty of info on YouTube and the Web.

Some believe these are signs from g_d that Israel is about to go to war (I believe it).

The previous tetrads occurred on or around 1948 and 1967 and, after this one, won't occur for another 500 years (if I recall correctly).

I also think the US Economy may collapse the April-March when China and Russia announce that they are dumping the US dollar.

That would set the stage for war between Iran and Israel, without US interference.

I was a "back-sliding" Christian, for many years, until I heard about the tetrads and then suddenly all of the world events seemed to fall into place like jigsaw puzzle pieces.

We are approaching the beginning of the Prophet Daniel's 70th week, the end of mankinds reign on Earth.

When the Pope is telling atheists that they don't need to believe in g_d to get to heaven, something is terribly wrong.

This is an open forum so I expect opposing viewpoints to quickly follow.

Godbless all of us who choose to discern truth from lies in these crazy times.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Every so often, apocalyptic Christian cults emerge. A fair number of people are convinced the world is going to end, and then, as always, it doesn't. People screw up their lives, in some cases selling everything they own and moving across the country or world to meet up for that special date when they all expect to ascend to Heaven.

I choose to live every day as if there will be another one to follow. And I'll happily accept bets about the end of the world - laying 10 to 1 odds that it will still be here in 10 years.

• Like 4

Each can believe as he wishes. I choose to believe Christ, who said "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of Heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."

The "No one Knows" part indicates to me the stupidity of man trying to predict the end times.....

• Like 6

The neat thing about apocalyptic prophecies is that they tend to be specific enough to pull you in and vague enough to fit most time periods. But most people miss the real purpose of such tales. Always prepare for the worst because it is ever and always just around the corner. Be it a Viking invasion, dictatorial regimes or natural disasters. Localized or worldwide, the threat is ever present. And like any fight, we're not gonna come out of it unscathed, but we can make it through.

But that's just my Heathen opinion, lol.

• Like 1

Each can believe as he wishes. I choose to believe Christ, who said "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of Heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."

The "No one Knows" part indicates to me the stupidity of man trying to predict the end times.....

From what I understand that quote refers to the destruction of the earth and heavens, not the beginning of the 1000 year reign of Christ on Earth.

I've never quoted bible verses. It's just not something I am good at.

I can only paraphrase what I recall and encourage others to research.

I've been stocking up on ammo and food, like a lot of us, and suddenly it all seems very trivial.

20 years ago I gave up reading the Bible and trying to interpret g_ds word.

The internet makes it so much easier to research different interpretations.

People who don't care to look for truth, won't, and I understand that.

Edited by Sim_Player

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the Earth will be destroyed -- changed but never destroyed.  The last three times that a tetrad has occurred it has heralded a great calamity for the Jews; 1492 being kicked out of Spain, 1948 the creation of Israel and the commencement of war and 1968 the commencement of another great war against the Jews.  I don't know what the symbolism means but the fact that every blood moon will occur and coincide with a specific Jewish high holy day is a bit freaky and in my mind just a bit too coincidental...

I can only what and see --   "hosanna in the highest" (Mark 11.10)

• Like 2

I have a "cold war" philosophy as far as Christian end times.

Keep that runway clean and clear.... may never need it... but will be ready...

• Like 2

Every so often, apocalyptic Christian cults emerge. A fair number of people are convinced the world is going to end, and then, as always, it doesn't. People screw up their lives, in some cases selling everything they own and moving across the country or world to meet up for that special date when they all expect to ascend to Heaven.

I choose to live every day as if there will be another one to follow. And I'll happily accept bets about the end of the world - laying 10 to 1 odds that it will still be here in 10 years.

I hope I'm not around, at the rate we are going. It's not a rational world anymore.

I hope I'm not around, at the rate we are going. It's not a rational world anymore.

Understandable certainly.

I say let it fall on this generation, at least I could help my sons and daughters.

More importantly, in my humble logic, most of us had a lot to do with making this mess.

Ever read Paine?

Btw how is it to be able to look down on others from on high from your assumed elevation?

you guys who believe any of this  superstitious hogwash put yourselves down at that lower elevation, it only feels like I am above you.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 5

Who said I put any stock in this?  I guess you have a short term memory issue...  let me refresh your memory by retyping what I said in post #8:

"I don't know what the symbolism means but the fact that every blood moon will occur and coincide with a specific Jewish high holy day is a bit freaky and in my mind just a bit too coincidental...  I can only wait and see"

Phil, you really do come across as a pompous self absorbed person sometimes...

Hmm, 1492: the beginning of the destruction of native cultures throughout the Americas by the Spanish.  1948: the assassination of Mohandas Gandhi during India's struggle for independence from Britain.  1968: the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr., at the height of the Civil Rights movement.  Maybe, this blood moon dooblydoo just signals another big win for White oppression!

I don't have superstitious beliefs.. But I believe there are enough kooks out there that would be willing to "try' to make something happen on such a day...

• Like 1

It seems that with all of the CRAP that is always going on in the world, something like this could always coincide with something awful no matter what day, week, month, or year it fell on.

This ^^^^

The sign is not the moon, the sign is the crap going on in the world.

I don't think the threat of Biblical end times should impact how I live my life day by day.  Based on my understanding, I feel I should be living out my life the same Biblically regardless of what I think tomorrow brings, or what happens in 10 years, or 25 years.  "The bridesmaides waiting for the bridegroom" in a manner of speaking.  So while I have made and continue to make certain provisions, my assumption is that when "all hell breaks loose" (for whatever that means to you), it will be in a way no one could have seen coming.  

• Like 3