• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liberal pussy punk,  raised by liberal pussy parents.   Doing what liberals do...blaming others for their own failures, and lashing out at innocent people Jim

Could all of this been prevented or stopped short by just ONE law abiding citizen LEGALLY carrying a concealed handgun... and having the training and courage to use it? Oh wait....Kommiefornika was a

They probably already wrote a new ban, and were waiting for an event to happen that would rally support.

Posted Images

one reply to the youtube video 

Pray tell, how many random, unprovoked massacres occur monthly in Mexico, not connected to any crime but deriving simply from the wrong person having ample access to a firearm? And how many in your beloved homecountry? And how many a month in Europe, where gun control is extremely tight? Get a goddamn grip, people, pull the blinds off your eyes - you're supporting a ridiculously well-off lobby defending a fossilized right that you consider as holy as if it were written by divine spirits. It is stunning what dogmatic belief can do to people, and the extent to which they are able to lie to themselves. And unfortunately, as Sandy Hook proved beyond doubt, there is NO upper limit that will make you change your mind and drag you out of the pit of ignorance you're in.

Anyone else see the pattern of mentally ill young white men shooting up liberal communities? 

A year ago we couldn't get enough information on Lanza, who turns out was a freak in his own right.  But with Rodgers we have a 147 page document and a you tube channel to watch.  I wish we hadn't because damn, what a pussy.  The kid's lonely and can't get a girlfriend so he's going to kill people.  So sad, affluenza is literally killing this nation.  Second part of the story will be how fucked up his parents are.  Fucked up enough that they already have a lawyer.   

Edited:  Thank god no rifle was used.  I can sleep tonight knowing I won't be waking up tomorrow hearing "ban", "high capacity magazine" and "assault rifle" all in the same sentence. 

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

Yep.  The NRA killed my son.  Even though I can't imagine the pain of having a son murdered, I can no longer feel sorry for him.  He wants to blame every law abiding gun owner, fuck him.  So fuck you mister martinez.

And by the way, where are the national news videos of the grieving parents of all the black children killed in Shitcago this year?

No tears?  Hmmm...  If one of my boys were shot, even the teenage one that I swear is trying to send me to an early grave, I wouldn't be able to talk to anyone 24 hours later without shedding tears.

What douchebag knows and the sheeple in his flock do not is...  Without guns, the craven politicians he speaks of would be running completely unchecked under this regime and he would NOT have the right to speak out with even this garbage.

What douchebag does not know is this kind of crap strengthens my resolve ten fold.

Anyone else see the pattern of mentally ill young white men shooting up liberal communities? 

A year ago we couldn't get enough information on Lanza, who turns out was a freak in his own right.  But with Rodgers we have a 147 page document and a you tube channel to watch.  I wish we hadn't because damn, what a pussy.  The kid's lonely and can't get a girlfriend so he's going to kill people.  So sad, affluenza is literally killing this nation.  Second part of the story will be how fucked up his parents are.  Fucked up enough that they already have a lawyer.   

Edited:  Thank god no rifle was used.  I can sleep tonight knowing I won't be waking up tomorrow hearing "ban", "high capacity magazine" and "assault rifle" all in the same sentence. 

I see a pattern of young white men being setup.

Sandy hook is all BS.  Show me any evidence and I bet I can debunk it.  Why is that?  Because it didn't happen and there is no true evidence.  Even the official report released was redacted to the point that it meant NOTHING to John Q. Public as far as evidence that it really happened.

I'm not saying that this didn't happen.  I'm just confused at the agenda's that are popping out right away.  Also why this rich kid didn't buy some seriously hot pussy.  I'm not talking about proper hookers either.  You go to a titty bar with a serious load of cash and you're getting laid even if you look like the elephant man.  This dude only looked like a fag.  Hell, go to just about any hot spot and you can buy love, I guarantee it.

I can't put my finger on it, but something is not right with this story.  I guess when the new bills are introduced in CA, I'll have a better understanding. 

• Like 2

Here we go.  If you own guns and support the 2A you have a disease.  Now we need to get the Center for DISEASE Control involved.  Seriously???  60 MILLION fucking dollars are going to be flushed down the fucking toilet only to further the agenda that will bring the end of this once great country.  Fuuuuccccckkkkk....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/22/dems-seek-millions-for-government-study-on-gun-violence/

Yeah, somehow Mr. Martinez completely missed the part where the first people killed were STABBED to death, and the two people he ran over with his car. He also missed the part (as has most of the media) where NOT ONE of the "many" psychiatrists were monitoring this nutbag's online videos.

Let's see... Dad helps produce movies about teenagers who kill others, son goes out and kills others. Coincidence?  :wacko:

• Like 4

Let's see... Dad helps produce movies about teenagers who kill others, son goes out and kills others. Coincidence? :wacko:

Exactly. No ones mentioned this in anything I've read yet but it's worth noting. Instead fixation on one of the tools although the other tools he used cause more deaths annually

Here we go.  If you own guns and support the 2A you have a disease.  Now we need to get the Center for DISEASE Control involved.  Seriously???  60 MILLION fucking dollars are going to be flushed down the fucking toilet only to further the agenda that will bring the end of this once great country.  Fuuuuccccckkkkk....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/22/dems-seek-millions-for-government-study-on-gun-violence/

They (the CDC) want to address gun violence as a health issue, in an attempt to justify prohibitions on ownership. This should be obvious to most whom realize that acts of violence come from the individual not their choice of weapon. Aren't there enough cases of violence every year to allow a study on violence? Of course there are. But this isn't about public safety, it's about gun control and using the CDC to redefine mental health.

• Like 2

So, how are the results from the CDC drunk-driving studies working out?  :unsure:

Surely they've been studying drunk driving as a serious health issue, since THOUSANDS of people are injured and killed in alcohol-related crashes every year!

So, how are the results from the CDC drunk-driving studies working out?  unsure.png

Surely they've been studying drunk driving as a serious health issue, since THOUSANDS of people are injured and killed in alcohol-related crashes every year!

Right? Where the fuck is the study on "alcohol related violence"?

They (the CDC) want to address gun violence as a health issue, in an attempt to justify prohibitions on ownership. This should be obvious to most whom realize that acts of violence come from the individual not their choice of weapon. Aren't there enough cases of violence every year to allow a study on violence? Of course there are. But this isn't about public safety, it's about gun control and using the CDC to redefine mental health.

Yup!

So, how are the results from the CDC drunk-driving studies working out?  unsure.png

Right? Where the fuck is the study on "alcohol related violence"?

Better yet...  How bout a study on pot vs. alcohol related violence?  Then we could turn the tables on what is the acceptable norm.  Not gonna happen.  Nothing to see here.  Move on!

The bleating sheep father story is spreading like a disease.  Of course it is.  The media LOVES dead kids and grieving parents who become instant "experts" on guns.

I invite you to post your thoughts on yay-who.  Most of the comments are pro-freedom.  Let's keep it going.

http://news.yahoo.com/california-gunman-manifesto-said-police-nearly-thwarted-plot-004327059.html

• Like 1

I know white college students deserve more coverage for dying,,,,,but meanwhile

http://www.suntimes.com/27667107-418/2-dead-8-wounded-in-shootings-saturday.html#.U4Oiy_ldW1Q

notice the link says 2 dead 8 wounded ??????

5 dead, 15 wounded in shootings since Saturday afternoon

this is on top of Thursdays 2 dead 4 wounded.....

Edited by read_the_wall

I see a pattern of young white men being setup.

Sandy hook is all BS.  Show me any evidence and I bet I can debunk it.  Why is that?  Because it didn't happen and there is no true evidence.  Even the official report released was redacted to the point that it meant NOTHING to John Q. Public as far as evidence that it really happened.

I'm not saying that this didn't happen.  I'm just confused at the agenda's that are popping out right away.  Also why this rich kid didn't buy some seriously hot pussy.  I'm not talking about proper hookers either.  You go to a titty bar with a serious load of cash and you're getting laid even if you look like the elephant man.  This dude only looked like a fag.  Hell, go to just about any hot spot and you can buy love, I guarantee it.

I can't put my finger on it, but something is not right with this story.  I guess when the new bills are introduced in CA, I'll have a better understanding. 

I was thinking the same thing..... how the hell can he not get laid every weekend rolling around with wads of cash in his Beemer?

He's not even bad looking... just needed to man up a bit. Maybe eat a few Big Macs, put on a few pounds, lift some weights.

And quit trying to emulate that faggy guy on that nerdy sitcom. He could have made a few changes and had what he wanted.

And like you said John... he could have had a smokin' hot call girl for a few hundred bucks.

Just to bypass all of the chit-chat of picking up a free bar slut.

When I was his age, I used to get laid fairly regular and I was driving a beat up old car and was broke!

Heck, even being 50 and out of shape now..... if I had wads of cash and his Beemer, I could STILL pick-up a slutty college chick!

(ok, I might have to smoke a pipe and pretend to be a college professor)

Too bad the kid was so totally nuts... he was dealt a really good hand of cards in life and he blew it.

Edit: Oh yeah, turns out it's another registered lib from a lib family mass murderer.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/05/another-liberal-mass-murderer-elliot-rodger-followed-young-turks-via-youtube/

Edited by Spartacus

Could all of this been prevented or stopped short by just ONE law abiding citizen LEGALLY carrying a concealed handgun... and having the training and courage to use it? Oh wait....Kommiefornika was a "may issue" state... which means NO PERMITS issued? This will change?

As an obvious comparison, up here in SW OR, we have a whopping ONE Sheriff's Patrol Deputy for the entire Sheriff-served county population of around 60,000. Josephine County. We have a "shall issue" state and a good white hat Sheriff. Everybody up here carries... one way or another.

EVERYBODY! Things are actually quite polite and quiet.

Just a comparison. "Ignore that man behind the curtain". HB of CJ (old coot)

• Like 5

Guess why this kid was so fucked up?  Shitty parents.  Money is no substitute for love.

I just want to say that I subscribe to Stephan's channel and I have learned a lot from watching his videos. His political evolution is very similar to mine, I went from being anti-(modern)liberal to Libertarian to Objectivist to borderline anarcocapitolist. If you can't make it through this video that is fine, but maybe check out some other videos on his channel.

So the pistols were purchased legally?  Were the parents aware their troubled son with multiple therapists was in possession of multiple handguns?  Did they see any signs of anger at others for being able to hook up when he had no clue how to relate to others?  Certainly they knew he was deeply troubled.  It sounds like they weren't tracking their son too close until he announced he was going on a killing spree.  I don't know if he was mentally ill but he sure was full of hate and jealousy.  On the other hand, killing people cause you can't get laid is not too rational.  Like the others have said, with his resources he could have bought a girlfriend, date or a lay if that would have cooled his jets but I suspect he did not understand his own demons.

Edit to add:  Dr. Keith Ablow on this case:  http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/05/27/our-mental-health-care-system-is-joke-even-mass-murderer-elliot-rodger-slipped/

Did they see any signs of anger at others for being able to hook up when he had no clue how to relate to others?

He was "away at school." I've seen lots of college students do crazy/stupid/illegal things that their parents had no clue about.

I suspect he did not understand his own demons.

And apparantly teams of therapists didn't either.

Maybe they did.  They can't force a patient to take their anti-psychotic meds.  Dr. Ablow seems to be of the opinion that the perp quit taking his meds and this played a part in his irrational siege.

Yes, meds cause some to have serious problems but many find relief if they stay on their medication after finding the right meds and dosage which is another grand experiment.