Busted. Another Climate Lie Uncovered.

One side says its happening, the other says its not, why would you believe either? They are both just trying to further their own agendas and will say anything they have to. Its all bullshit and its bad for you.

Man made global warming is the BULLSHIT!!!

Countering the lies is not

• Like 1

If someone tells me the sky is falling it is up to them to prove it. Especially when they demand I change my life based of a prediction.

Its not up to me to prove that it isn't.

But when that group are proven liars with a political agenda I can no longer believe the proof they present.

Sorry but they wouldn't be lying to us about data if the real data supported their claims.

Climate change is a "convenient (un)truth" for those who make their money selling fear.

• Like 4

Not trying to get into a debate with you but Ill bite, if you know for a FACT global warming is a lie where is your unequivocal proof? You know for sure all the crap unregulated countries like China and India are pumping into air isnt having an effect? How do you know this for sure? Because you read some facts and studies and statistics from scientists that were paid by lobbyists with their own agendas? Stats and "facts" can be manipulated to whatever end you want. Both sides manipulate data to try and back up their claims. And to be clear Im not saying global warming is real, Im not sure either way.

• Like 1

I know one thing. I sure as shit dont believe corporations.

Thats for god damn sure.

Yep me too

My point is not all climatologists are paid off, or on the dole.

and to claim there are none that are honest and ALL have some kind of hidden agenda, is like saying all gun owners are killers.

Its an arbitrary and dishonest statement in its self.

When you use terms like always, never, or all, you are wrong from the git go.

I have studied, listened to both sides, searched the stats ect.

I do my best to be as informed as I can with the information available.

I dont form opinions along political lines or the agendas of others.

I am a just the facts kind of guy

Believe what you will, Im not sure either way because Im not a scientist and I havnt put in the years of research myself so I could come to my own, un-biased opinion. Everyone who comes out with a new study or some new "facts" has their own agendas to push.

I AM a scientist, just not a climatologist, and it's pretty easy to see it's total BS. The best source of data you can find that you would EXPECT to be slanted to an agenda (NASA) shows that conditions are the same today as they where in 1500. It's really easy to look it up for yourself and follow the money. There isn't any money is saying "everything is normal", ever.

So, it's cool. Check out your own info and get educated. For most people with open minds its not all that hard to figure out. Most of the climate change data is about future projections, not past records, and even the NASA study goes bat shit crazy with that.

Here it is:

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/

Granted, it's only 1 source...

• Like 1

They call it television programming for a reason.

Do yourself a favor and read a book!

High speed internet allows you to watch all your shows without or at least minimal propaganda.

On air television is psychological warfare.

Feed you a lie, make the masses agree with the lie and pay their pensions with the lie.

Drugs, terrorism, immigration, global Gore ing. All that shit is propaganda to make you a good little slave that will tow the line and believe the lie.

Reality vs. perception is something you want to think about. Which is more important? To the individual, the reality may be. To the communist, perception is paramount.

I absolutely believe in global warming. 50,000 years ago north america was covered in a thousand feet of ice. You'd have to be an idiot not to believe its warmer now.

As to man caused warming... Not so clear cut.

• Like 3

I absolutely believe in global warming. 50,000 years ago north america was covered in a thousand feet of ice. You'd have to be an idiot not to believe its warmer now.

As to man caused warming... Not so clear cut.

And how many ice ages did the planet have in the past 4 billion years? This is a good place to touch base on it here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_glaciation

Stay classy fellas. I'm going to go reduce my carbon footprint, move into a 200sq. ft. apartment so I can do my part in helping the environment.

With a 400,000 ft^2 warehouse for toys, I'm with you entirely.

• Like 1

"Climate Change" is the new catch phrase, get with it guys.

After the very cold winter we just had the progressives had to come up with a new catch phrase.

NOAA just replaced the hottest month after it was caught trying to cook the books.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/noaa-quietly-reinstates-july-1936-as-the-hottest-month-on-record/

"Climate Change" is a money redistribution thing.

Poor countrys dont have the money to make things clean as the progressives want or think it should be.

So they want to take from the rich countrys and give to the poor ones.

Drag the rich down to prop up the poor ones.

• Like 1

Not trying to get into a debate with you but Ill bite, if you know for a FACT global warming is a lie where is your unequivocal proof?

Do you understand the concept of not having to prove a negative? The person asserting that something exists(ie. man made global warming) ALWAYS has the burden of proof. If not I can assert anything, such as the existence of winged-reptilian-unicorns, then ask you to give me unequivocal proof that they do not. Edited by K.o.t.H.

Unfortunately, now that global warming is generally accepted by a large chunk of the population, the burden of proof for many has shifted to those who deny it. The average person on the street, who knows generally nothing about Earth history, will likely look at you as a crazy person when you assert that global warming is by and large a fraudulent political scheme.

I am not a fan of pollution and I do my best to be nice to the environment, without taking it to a extreme level. We have fucked up some parts of the planet from time to time. However there is far too much evidence that the planet's climate as a whole is cyclical and does not require or desire our intervention.

Even when I was young, I looked at "global warming" articles in Scientific American, and sort of thought "hmm" to myself as I simultaneously read books that covered in detail Earth's many ice ages and warm periods, which occurred either naturally, or because of wild catastrophic events such as meteor strikes, which generate atmospheric conditions that were far beyond anything imaginable to be created by the hands of man.

My dad was an anthropology major with a minor in geology, and as soon as I could read, he threw all of his old college books at me... I must've read some of his geology course books cover to cover several times. I ate that shit up. I still love me some rock formations. I'm always amazed by how many people barely know anything about the massive number of climate changes that this planet has undergone all on its own throughout history. It's not "climate change" when you gain a degree of average mean temperature in an area over some course of time.. It's climate change when an entire continent becomes covered in an ice sheet that's so fucking huge that it cuts and grinds rock wherever it goes, and kills off millions of species. THAT'S climate change, and it happens with or without our input.

So in other words, although I always try to keep an open mind towards new scientific evidence, I'm not buying man-made global warming as a whole, and really never have. I automatically assume that most reporting on it is rooted in a political agenda of some sort.

Edited by mancat

In the 70s  they claimed we were on the verge of an ice age.

Models are BS they cant predict next week .

The earth is NOT static!!!!!

It cycles, it changes, its natural

JIM,

PERZACTLY! AND TO A GREAT DEGREE IT'S A LOT OF THE SAME PEOPLE PUTTING THIS CRAP OUT, TODAY, AS BACK THEN.

JESS1344

Ok first off ignore any evidence presented by those that endorsed and supported the truth of the "Hockey Stick" chart.

The emails prove it was a fraud as all evidence since has confirmed.

That removes one side the argument champ.

Since the other side basically advocates only further study one can safely just continue on that path.

Never believe an unrepentant liar and never ever trust a grant whore to tell the truth.

• Like 1