Can our Nation survive another year and a half of this shit?

If he left today, it would take quite some time to recover from the damage done.  And that's assuming we get someone in there with a brain and not the court jester sitting on top of the white house with a double barrel shotgun.

Correct. This is an intentional act by King Dik Head as retaliation. The really sad part is, the illegals are receiving better medical treatment than our veterans.

Edited by yakdung
  • Like 1

Can our Nation survive another year and a half of this shit?

If he left today, it would take quite some time to recover from the damage done.  And that's assuming we get someone in there with a brain and not the court jester sitting on top of the white house with a double barrel shotgun.

Only because everybody would still be drunk from his goodbye celibrations

sounds a bit BS. Every time I hear "My sources"

Life in the American police state, anonymity equates to not being arrested for telling the truth.

Rhodes,

When its like this ^ is when I start to beleive. Now there are photos and a congressman. But some dude screaming "I have sources" is a bit too much like that Alex guy, whats his last name! Everytime I read one of his articles he always has some source deep inside the DOD or close to the prez or in the war room or whatever. For all we know he's talking to his majic 8 ball.

In this particular case there are several sources of what is happening. 

So one should have already known, this specific report was dealing with health issues and threats of retaliation for disclosure which doesnt conflict with anything we already should know.

You wont always get US Rep showing up, heh in fact it is pretty damned rare.

If the glove fits you must convict.

I would believe Todd Starnes and his sources over any national media reporter any day of the week.

http://humanevents.com/author/tstarnes/

I dont think it is a matter of sources as much as it is a matter of denial that this evil shit is happening.

If one can deny one doesnt have to deal with what it means.

• Like 1