Something’s going to get me, be it alone or with any amount of others up to the whole damn planet. Yeah you can do some prep and maybe delay it, maybe not. No one gets out alive so I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about it.  Cold shot of Crown or 3 and most of the worries go back in the dark.

From all the quotes I found seems like folks have thought about this for years.

post-26137-0-42670900-1406568885.jpg

Edited by the 4th Doctor
  • Like 1
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Numerous bad actor nations and possibly terrorist groups have weapons of mass destruction.   The Ebola epidemic now raging across three countries in West Africa is three-fold larger than any other ou

If you understand the universe, you wont be too concerned about death. Nobody gets out alive. Your spirit on the other hand, that's up to you.

It is a favorite tactic of the left to mischaracterize the position of the other side.  I would think we here are above that.   Nobody here seems paranoid to me.  What I see is concern.    Is it p

Posted Images

You guys do know you are not forces to post in threads you feel are "paranoia"?

Right on the money! It's kinda like TV, if you don't like what you see, change the channel or turn it off!

• Like 2

You guys...  rolleyes.gif  *sigh*

I miss talking about Saigas, AKs, and other firearms. This forum is all doom, TEOTWAKI, paranoia, and tin foil these days. tinfoilhat.gif

Last I checked all the posts about Saigas were full of doom.

And Cap has it right.  Nobody forcing anybody to read any of the posts.

But hey, I'm happy to post a thread about Saigas.  After all, if it makes just one person happy...

• Like 2

That's what happens when you have massive pollution in your fresh waters. This happened in Wisconsin where I grew up. Mostly near the nuclear plants when they had an issue. Or, by a paper mill or mining operation. This is nothing new, just shit poor reporting and coverups by the media. It's a terribly polluted area and the first thing to grow back, and out of control by design, is red larve.

• Like 1

You guys do know you are not forces to post in threads you feel are "paranoia"?

It makes for good discussion, or debate if that's what you want to call it.

It's all good until somebody uses the wrong acronym and somebody takes offense to it and accuses someone else of not reading. That's a bit presumptive.

Actually the event in linked story was supposed to be a precursor to an event that was to be the predicted result of the end on the Mayan Calendar on 12-21-12, but we forget too soon.... or choose to. It really was the big hype back in 2012ish.

your personal opinion. And after all, yours is just an opinion, same as mine.

hate the break the bad news to you, but my isn't opinion but fact. there wasn't any "sign", "prophecy" etc... in the history of mankind that foretold a coming disaster, calamity etc....

now, that isn't to say that some people will take something that was vaguely written and try very hard to squeeze something that happened into that. it's the same carnival trick that fortune tellers use on people who believe in "fortune tellers"

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • 1 year later...

And thanks to a college biochemistry student, scientists have rooted the event in history through a reference in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, which cites a “red crucifix” appearing in the heavens after sunset in the year 774.

I don't dought it happened but, ^ this is "proof"?

SHIT HAPPENS!

Planet Earth is in a very active part of the Solar system, and is a planet with an active geoligy. It's neighborhood is full of icy snow balls that are thrown at us all the time. It gets hit with more rocks than a Jewish wedding in a Palestinian neighborhood. Earth's pimples pop all the time, she shakes like a wet dog. She throws hot lava like a Mexican's ass on May 6th!

All that said, she is STILL HERE!

The fact that I am sitting here is PROOF that this Planet  has NEVER been 'destroyed'! She may get a bit beatten up, or have some really really BAD days - BUT- She is still here!

Shit Happens! Shit HAS happened. Shit WILL happen. Somewhere on this ball of mud Shit IS happening!

Contrary to liberal moron thinking.

The earth is not static, never has been never will be.

Lots of natural changes are on the horizon waiting to happen.

Storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic activity, asteroids, cosmic events, solar events,ect

and they are all natural occurrences,  that is unless liberals think they can exert control over people or make money on them.