face the facts, the only decent president we had in our lifetime was Reagan. all the others were criminals, ass clowns and dolts.  I don't hold out any hope that the next one, or the one after him. or after that one will be any better, regardless if he has a R or D after his name

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

He can't even organize Mochelle's balls on his chin.

That's cause he really likes having Bill Ayers balls on his chin, the kids are really Al Sharptoons   greedy.gif

face the facts, the only decent president we had in our lifetime was Reagan. all the others were ass clowns and dolts.  I don't hold out any hope that the next one, or the one after him. or after that one will be any better, regardless if he has a R or D after his name

As much as I really HATE to admit it, you're prolly right......mutherfuker that was hard sad.png

Its not even worth keeping up with anymore.  If I watch half those Washington shit heads talk it just pisses me off thinking about how far gone everything is.

The only people that still watch and believe in the president are so warped they dont care as long as they get their sheks.

Im really starting to think he doesnt even care if he tries anymore either. He is just finishing out his time and giving glorious speeches until his time is up. He has already done the damage he set out to do. Now it it time for the next one to carry on the job.

Unless of course he plans to stay in office.

bah, rant off.

face the facts, the only decent president we had in our lifetime was Reagan. all the others were criminals, ass clowns and dolts.  I don't hold out any hope that the next one, or the one after him. or after that one will be any better, regardless if he has a R or D after his name

Sorry, Reagan was not the great president you think

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2014/02/06/3258121/reasons-tea-party-hated-ronald-reagan/

Reagan signed Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA), the law barring hospitals from turning away patients on grounds of their insurance or citizenship 

In 1986, Reagan signed the Simpson-Mazzoli Act, a bipartisan immigration reform bill that created a pathway to citizenship for 3 million undocumented immigrants. 

Before the National Rifle Association became what it was today, Reagan worked with them to ban guns. Specifically, automatic weapons: civilians were legally allowed to own fully automatic rifles until 1986, when Reagan signed the Firearm Owners’ Protection Act banning them. After his Presidency, Reagan backed the Brady gun law establishing many of the major restrictions on gun purchases today. His support for the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban pushed the ban to its two vote margin of victory — according to two of the Congressmen who made the difference.

Oh, the Kenyan sucks worse and is an idiot to boot.

Edited by read_the_wall

face the facts,......  I don't hold out any hope that the next one, or the one after him. or after that one will be any better, regardless if he has a R or D after his name

"Face the facts", there won't be an alternative candidate getting even one single, solitary electoral vote.