Slain Furguson Teens Parents Travel To UN In Geneva

From Reuters today, Wednesday, 12 November, 2014. Seems the parents and close friends of the SLAIN Ferguson teen have traveled to of all places Geneva to address the UN appealing for JUSTICE for their son.

I did not know the family was that $rich$. Do you know how much it $costs$ to fly international today? Plus they are wearing very nice expensive clothing. I wonder how the "grieving family" managed all of this?

Did they already have passports? For you or me to get one takes some time, unless you have ... more $money$. I wonder who $helped them$? Are they committing treason by appealing to the UN for what happened in the USA?

My alarming point here is that I think they received some special consideration, from whom I do not yet know. And that is so scary on so many basics. Would you or I receive such treatment? I kinda doubt it.

Who would have the political and economic where with all to provide for the immediate family? All included, this trip must have cost a pretty penny. Where are they getting all the support? And why?

HB of CJ (old coot) Moderators; Move this to the Political Section if you think so.

• Like 2

Sooooo many levels of wrong about this.

Not the least of which is these folks representing the US on an international stage.

It is however just the UN. I for one couldn't give a rats flea bitten scrotum about what the delegates of the UN think of US.

• Like 7

Any one of a bunch of Libtard groups would have paid to make a political statement.

That the poor black men are being murdered by the evil white devils.

Truth is black men appear to be the true evil ones, they murder each other by the score and murder white people hundreds to one. 

Blacks are above the law , from what I can see, just look at all the race riots , destruction and death they deal out with little justice being served.

The truth is that the punk Thug WAS served the justice he so richly deserved.

• Like 2
Long Shot, on 12 Nov 2014 - 4:25 PM, said:

Sooooo many levels of wrong about this.

Not the least of which is these folks representing the US on an international stage.

It is however just the UN. I for one couldn't give a rats flea bitten scrotum about what the delegates of the UN think of US.

haha.gif haha.gifhaha.gif haha.gif  

• Like 3

Silly bastards, the UN carries NO weight around here.

Looking forward to obtaining blue helmets and white landcruisers some day.

Is anyone surprised that the United AbomiNations is involved in this?  Who paid for the dead thug's parents' ticket to Geneva?

The blue helmets need to some airing out with angry American 7.62x39, 7.62x51 or 5.56x45 drills. So do their Land Cruisers.