New York Times reporters Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson published

New York Times reporters Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson published the address of Darren Wilson in the New York Times.

If these New York Times reporters are willing to put Darren Wilson’s address out there when it will unquestionably endanger his life, then they should have no complaints about the public knowing where they live.

Julie Bosman
5620 N. Wayne Ave, Apt 2
Chicago, IL 60660-4204

Julie Bosman's phone numbers: 
Work: 312-552-7204
Mobile: 646-753-2052

To email Julie: https://myaccount.nytimes.com/membercenter/emailus.html

Campbell Robertson 
1113 N. Dupre Street
New Orleans, LA 70119-3203

To email Campbell: https://myaccount.nytimes.com/membercenter/emailus.html

Feel free to share this post and send them your opinion. A couple of million postcards/emails should make a statement.

Like they say; "What’s good for the goose, is good for the dirtbag." 

Voice your opinion. That is your right.
Do not make threats. That is a crime

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

Maybe some kind soul will gift them memberships to some nice, civic-minded email lists.

I'd suggest NAMBLA, New Black Panthers, KKK, WIKILEAKS, etc.

Edited by patriot

OOH!  BEST IDEA YET!!!!  Send their names and numbers to those Costa Rican telephone scammers!  They won't have any peace for months! 

I don't know how many millions in cash and Mercades cars I won, but the total was 150+ million and about 200 cars before I lost count.  Up to 20 calls a day within an hour, and they keep calling back right away if you hang up!  I still loved the one that called from a chicken coop!

Why would they do such a thing? It makes no sense to me what so ever. Did they not know that they would be subjecting potential harm to this man? Is what they did actionable in a civil court of law? Could a case be made for premediated intent to create great personal harm or exposure? A criminal case with prison time?

At the least, I hope they have very very good liability insurance ... either their own or the mag or rag's where they work. Just me. What is going on in this world? Curious and curiouser fur sures. HB of CJ (old coot) ... who does not understand. sad.pngsad.png ... or maybe he does and just does not want to admit it to himself. Yikes!

Here is more. I also do not think giving out the name, address and contact information of the two august journalists is the answer. Just getting even makes us feel good, but it does not address the underlying problem.

Perhaps instead of just getting pissed and then feeling better about it ... we instead might consider more constructive ways of creating an environment where this sort of thing could not happen in the future. Maybe starting and contributing to a legal civil action fund for the guy might be a better idea?

I wonder what would happen if he suddenly had $250,000 bucks to hire the very best tort attorneys who would take it on a percentage and then sue the dog shit out of them and the paper. Humm. HB of CJ (old coot) smile.png:) But right now he needs to find a good bolt hole a whole lot more which is sad.

Edit:

A quarter big big $one$ just to retain. $250,000. The dream teams of dream teams. Then prepare a bullet proof tort civil case and sue that august journal and both of the journalists for the tune of about ... about ... one billion bucks. Make it stick. Drag it out. Make the Journal settle for about 100 million.

Edited by HB of CJ

I, like so many here, emailed them both

Message read...

"Your name/address is being circulated....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/07/nyregion/after-pinpointing-gun-owners-journal-news-is-a-target.html?pagewanted=all

Just saying  "

Your story is from 2013, and different "reporters"

I, like so many here, emailed them both

Message read...

"Your name/address is being circulated....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/07/nyregion/after-pinpointing-gun-owners-journal-news-is-a-target.html?pagewanted=all

Just saying  "

Your story is from 2013, and different "reporters"

My point was to enlighten them, using their own publication, at what response they might receive because of their arrogance.

Maybe some LEO might take them to task professionally, their family members might get "caught in the moment of burn this bitch down" and maybe just ordinary citizens who understand the value of LE will do the same.

If I were the President of the Union that represents NYPD, I would make life a living HELL for Mayor de Blasio until he publicly apologized for his character assassination.

• Like 1

Sorry. They deserve to have their eyes beat shut.

A good pumpkin head deluxe beat down, at the least. mad.gif

Oops, both the wrong color, I'm sure. laugh.png

The job's not done yet. .. He's still standing.