Saudi-born US naval engineer gave agent info to sink carrier

A Saudi named mostafa with a clearance

What could go wrong?

Yep, what could go wrong.

It's not like we've had any trouble with the enemy in our armed services before.

I mean Ft. Hood.....   oh wait, never mind.

This should surprise no one. The muzzie brotherhood is in the white hut daily. The traitor in chief consults with them weekly. Let me say that again, the prez has weekly meeting with the f*cking enemy!!!

Where is the GD outrage!!

Where are those assholes in the media!!

The next 911 will make the last one look like a children's tea party.

• Like 2

This should surprise no one. The muzzie brotherhood is in the white hut daily. The traitor in chief consults with them weekly. Let me say that again, the prez has weekly meeting with the f*cking enemy!!!

Where is the GD outrage!!

Where are those assholes in the media!!

The next 911 will make the last one look like a children's tea party.

obama phones immigration and a big fat welfare check ...half the nation is ok with anything as long as the tit dont go dry

GUYS,

THERE SHOULD BE PICTURES OF HIM, IN HIS PRETTY PINK SHIRT, DISTRIBUTED THROUGHOUT WHATEVER FEDERAL PEN HE'S DESTINED FOR.

THERE'LL BE A "BIDDING WAR" ON FOR HIS ASS, AS A CELLMATE, THE LIKE HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ETC.......

JESS1344

Well yes if convicted the death penalty should be applied. This just smells of some thing else, like a smoke screen

With every scandal exposed, every new story of .gov corruption it gets more and more difficult to believe anything .gov tells us.

• Like 2

When found guilty, the most harshest and brutal PUBLIC execution should prevail.  But it won't.  Not with this sleeper we have in the White House.  I say fill his veins with pig blood....then public execution.  But that's just me...

Well yes if convicted the death penalty should be applied. This just smells of some thing else, like a smoke screen 

Ah someone else got this, consider the source of the info folks. 

Why do you just believe that this time .gov is telling you the truth?