Introducing The Chaos WOC-12!

Clean looking shotgun.

*Said while thinking "Cha-Ching"*

Pretty much.... Is it wrong to think about making money when something good happens?

Not at all, it would be really good for you. I'd love to have a WOC-12 with a pile of your mags.
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chaos is now an FFL weapon manufacture!  We have been busy with this since late last year after the announcement of banning saiga's and Vepr's 12 I wanted to design something that is easily customizab

We are full steam ahead on this project. With big vision comes a lot of work. Out current location was to small to produce the WOC-12 so we had to buy a plant, get tenants out, remodel, clean, paint,

I have to build a $35,000.00 piece of tooling just to form a one off AK style gas tube! This is one crazy wild ride............  

Posted Images

Clean looking shotgun.

*Said while thinking "Cha-Ching"*

Pretty much.... Is it wrong to think about making money when something good happens?

You after market guys are my focal point in this design, after the banning of the saiga I knew it would leave a boat load of parts out there, one hell of an after market, that has been my focus from day one!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just a quick update:

We are still working on this project but with the political season upon us we've once again been brought to craw. We have changed the name to just Chaos12. couple teaser pics.

post-11513-0-82073000-1475507274_thumb.jpg

post-11513-0-88654700-1475507316.jpg

• Like 4
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Freakin epic! Haven't checked in on this until recently... I love the barrel on top deal, better for sighting/point shooting ya? And so if barrel is common parts does that mean bolt etc is too? Meaning common like the fn SLP type deal where it has the alleged fastest cycling action????! Keep up the good looking work!

Oh I second the beta tester request! Hopefully I'll be in Colorado when this comes out with the great outdoors for neighbors so I can just wake up and run about 500 rounds through one before breakfast, lolz!

• 3 weeks later...

I need a few people to start businesses, form contracts, adopt kids,or set up NFA trusts in WA pronto, so that I have some funds to kick into this product.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Put the magpul slots there rather than keymod while you are at it. It's kinda like releasing something in Betamax at this point to debut it in keymod.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I am waiting patiently Mr Cam.....

I already have this gun lined up for an abuse test that i know its gonna pass....

how much? two grand? godddamnit...on it

btw get all that gay shit off of mine before you ship it. no interest in rails or other "cool" shit that gets caught on things,

. looks like a great gun. i want one

Edited by Ben Vampatella
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like possibly a double stack mags project... Tease, talk, release updates then go silent!

Oh well. I guess we will see if Cameron still values the future viability of this project.

Maybe 2018, with Trump in office the political environment is at at least friendly for a new build.

• 3 weeks later...

^Snowflake in vid^ ...and staged. Look at the little turd eyeball the camera to make sure he'll be on video.

Someone call the WAAAAAmbulance.

MAGA, BITCH! LEAVE!

(wrong thread for this video, bro)....but it's still great.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...