Comments cracked me up. Even Progressives, which made up a majority of the comments, think she will lose or plan on staying home, if she is the only candidate fielded on the left.

Still trying to get my head around the article though. Let me get this straight...Russians can own a significant portion of our uranium sources on US soil and donate to a candidate running for US President, but I cannot buy a firearm from Kalashnikov Concern because the Russians are evil and aggressive. We truly live in Orwellian times.

• Like 8

So, if the clinton foundation supports the clinton campaign, and it will, Russia is indirectly, financially, supporting a presidential candidate. This emits a foul and offensive odor.

It worked for Bill in the '96 election, only it was China that was making the donations, and IIRC, it was long range ballistic missile technology they were receiving in return. Come to think about it, that occurred shortly after banning Chinese firearms. It is Deja Vu Al over again... Edited by Spacehog
  • Like 2

I can't think too much about this or I'll burst every blood vessel in my brain.

The klintons are openly selling out America to our enemies.  It's hard to conceive how much damage they've done just to fatten their bank accounts.

And what will be done?

Well, MAYBE she'll lose the election.

• Like 2

Very slick.  So we have several "legal" cut outs.  Still, it would appear to me that aiding and abetting the enemy even with such thin legal distinctions would still be a very open and shut case of treason.  Yet nothing seems to be done.  I have friends out here in SW OR USA who are not allowed to even develop their legal mining claims, but somehow Russia ends up with command and control of some future H bomb material minerals?

Uranium ore can be concentrated as U235.  Bomb stuff.  And breeder reactors that just make electricity as a sideline can cook plutonium.  More bomb stuff.  Where will all this ore end up in the world?   Yep ... makes one wonder how much real dirt Russia has on Hillary?  And whatever threats to use it.  Wonder if some of us can buy some real Russian campaign breaking truths about Mrs. Clinton?  Curious and curiouser.  HB of CJ (old coot)

It gets Worse Brothers...She has given an award in her name to a "Peace Negotiator" in my country who is CLEARLY working on Behalf of the Islamist Terrorist Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) who last January killed 44 of our Elite Policemen who took out a Malaysian Bomb Maker linked to the Bali Bombings. More than 20 of those cops were executed at point blank range AFTER THEY HAD SURRENDERED when they ran out of Ammo. There is even a video; which I have restrained myself from posting here because it is too FUCKING UPSETTING. Many of those executed were shot at point blank range with a Barrett .50 Cal. This is widely acknowledged in the Philippine Media. Hillary has made herself Persona Non Grata in my country. I will leave it for others to Protest and I Guarantee You, They Will Protest if she decides to visit here again.

-rastamanila

• Like 2

Oh c'mon! Did they have to call themselves MILF?

Now this thread is going completely off the rails.

I missed that earlier. Need to exterminate these heathen fuckers and reclaim that acronym!

I hate to inform you guys but apart from the amusing well-loved acronym and website that started it all we all know; the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) has been around since at least; if my memory serves me correctly,1991. They broke away from the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) over issues regarding Full Secession rather than Special Autonomous (Economic) Rights.

Anyway; there is now a call amongst Filipino-Americans to NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON. I know there are a lot of them; I don't know if they are enough to swing a vote. The Majority of the ones I know are Republicans to begin with anyway.

Edited by rastamanila
  • Like 2

I can't go along with saying either Clinton has ever sold out.

In order to "sell out" you would have had to first have been at least trying to do some good for someone other than your self.

Based on that the Clintons could not have any chance of selling out.

post-26137-0-46297400-1430137269.png