It is being reported everywhere that Obama has criticized the US Supreme count and has allegedly said that the court should not be messing with or have messed with parts of his Obama care medical insurance program.  I think he said the court had no right to enter into it?  Duhh.    If true ... just how long are we going to let this stuff go on?  Is it not the Court's job to do what it did ... or may be doing?  Just me.  HB  Headline news on Fox

I would imagine next he will be demanding for the Pope to ordain him as Emperor or the second coming as the savior of man.

Interesting that a constitutional scholar does not understand how the three branches of government work unless it works only for him.

• Like 3

DICKTATOR IN CHIEF is just pissed because he thinks the court is about to bitch slap his ass, they need to, hand his ass back to him and then tell him sit down, shut the hell up, do his job and quit trying to be another Hitler, because that's where he's headed, and FAST.

Lot's of unhappy armed people around the country.

If they push too hard, they will be pushed harder by the population. Guns would be a non-issue, at the point.

Edited by Sim_Player

I would imagine next he will be demanding for the Pope to ordain him as Emperor or the second coming as the savior of man.

Interesting that a constitutional scholar does not understand how the three branches of government work unless it works only for him.

I'm in the same state of mind...I'm thinking End Times. It's amazing (and frustrating)!

• Like 1

You know, I would like to think that the American People have learned their lesson with this TOTAL POS THEY ELECTED.  But....but....when I see the polls, and yes I believe many of the polls are made up by the left (and to a lesser degree...right) wing media bastards, I fear they  (because I didn't vote for this POS) have not.  Really, how could ANYONE vote for, support, or even LIKE Hillary Clinton? 

IDK....I truly hope some one is elected that can turn this disaster of a Presidency around....but Teddy Roosevelt can't be cloned in time.  We need to WALK LOUDLY, SCREAM LIKE A FREAK'N MAD MAN, AND CARRY A BIG ASS STICK WITH NAILS ON IT.....just a little modified from Teddy's time. 

I have 3 and 7 year old daughters....I truly fear that they will not grow up in the country that I grew up in, and it is only going to get much, much worse.

And this POS thinks he has the right to tell the Supreme Court what to do.  Pffffft.  FOAD you ass. 

• Like 1

It is being reported everywhere that Obama has criticized the US Supreme count and has allegedly said that the court should not be messing with or have messed with parts of his Obama care medical insurance program.  I think he said the court had no right to enter into it?  Duhh.    If true ... just how long are we going to let this stuff go on?  Is it not the Court's job to do what it did ... or may be doing?  Just me.  HB  Headline news on Fox

This is true the courts can not legislate from the bench... It is the law...   They get what they deserve, was it not them that said "It was OK for big business to have our politicians in their back pocket" ???

So what part of corruption (I mean TREASON) do you not understand?  LMFAO......  

• Like 2

Yep ... the courts can not make law.  Also I was taught a long long time ago, (before the dawn of time) that they can only rule on court case presentations.  That means if a case comes up in their court, then they can interpret that law or rule.  What the courts CAN NOT DO is arbitrarily rule on law or make court decisions based upon NO court cases like I think has been happening more and more, especially out in Kommiefornika.

Then we have the non elected APPOINTED various state and federal agencies creating agency rules that also have the full force of law.  Just me here, but how in the world did the courts ever allow THAT?  And what are the chances of us starting various concurrent court cases that end up at the Supreme Court where THEY MUST rule on the danger of out of control regulatory agencies.  California Air Resource Board comes to mind.

It has gotten so bad that some state and federal regulatory agencies HAVE THEIR OWN COURT SYSTEMS!  The IRS and the BLM come to mind.  Taxes and mining law.  Nobody elected these august people.  Yep .... again we need to exercise that ballot box. 

Just old silly me.  HB of CJ (old coot)

• Like 2

It has gotten so bad that some state and federal regulatory agencies HAVE THEIR OWN COURT SYSTEMS!  The IRS and the BLM come to mind.  Taxes and mining law.  Nobody elected these august people.  Yep .... again we need to exercise that ballot ammo box. 

Fixed!

• Like 2

Yep ... the courts can not make law.  Also I was taught a long long time ago, (before the dawn of time) that they can only rule on court case presentations.  That means if a case comes up in their court, then they can interpret that law or rule.  What the courts CAN NOT DO is arbitrarily rule on law or make court decisions based upon NO court cases like I think has been happening more and more, especially out in Kommiefornika.

Then we have the non elected APPOINTED various state and federal agencies creating agency rules that also have the full force of law.  Just me here, but how in the world did the courts ever allow THAT?  And what are the chances of us starting various concurrent court cases that end up at the Supreme Court where THEY MUST rule on the danger of out of control regulatory agencies.  California Air Resource Board comes to mind.

It has gotten so bad that some state and federal regulatory agencies HAVE THEIR OWN COURT SYSTEMS!  The IRS and the BLM come to mind.  Taxes and mining law.  Nobody elected these august people.  Yep .... again we need to exercise that ballot box. 

Case files?, a judge makes a bad ruling no one contests it and it becomes case files......   We need to get rid of case files all together @ least the bad ones....

In 1975 the US Supreme Court ruled that it is a felony for any police officers to serve a false warrant &, yet they still do today....  Why?   Son it is called corruption..............

People complain about police officers, all you have to do is to get rid of all bad judges; this will send a clear message to police officers & attorney/s….  Just me…  LMFAO…

• Like 1

What just cracks me up is hearing him say that the ACA is woven into the American fabric if history and should not be removed because it's who we are. Why won't he say that about the 2nd Amendment?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I also am wondering, (since I can not think sometimes) WHY our President is whining about the Supreme Court and aspects of HIS failed national health insurance?  Does he somehow have an inside track of what may be coming from the US Supreme Court?  Like tossing Obama Care completely and 100% out the airlock?  This summer may be interesting.  Does anybody know or think WHEN the SC may make its ruling?  Just me.  Respectfully.  HB

The ruling will come just before DHS hits the Supreme Court for being terrorists. 

The biggest problem is that shitcare has destroyed the health insurance industry, and there's nothing to replace it for a few years.

We really would be better off without it!