After clicking on the new content button, look on the left hand side of the page and make sure "forums" is clicked under content type, and an appropriate time period is selected. I choose to view new content over the past month.

If those filter options get changed, you may not see new content or even threads that you have commented in. I no it has thrown me for a loop in the past. Welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

Does anyone still use this fourm,i cant find any new posts? Please let me know if i am in the wrong place! Thank you!

Well,  thats bcuz we know everything and have nothing new to talk about...naaaa.gifnaaaa.gif

We are Saiga gods, here to serve mere mortals

• Like 1

Well some of are just idiots who post here, unless I'm the only one

Don't worry dad. I proudly join your ranks! :)

Spammer.

Point if my first post. After a day of such worrying, no follow up?

Have to admit, being a contributor throws it off.

Ill have dinner any and think about it. Salisbury Steak sound good. Ehh?

Not as clever as man cats last pic...

• Like 2

After clicking on the new content button, look on the left hand side of the page and make sure "forums" is clicked under content type, and an appropriate time period is selected. I choose to view new content over the past month.

If those filter options get changed, you may not see new content or even threads that you have commented in. I no it has thrown me for a loop in the past. Welcome to the forum.

Long ago this feature use to work for me, somehow my settings were changed and navagating the forum became a real bitch. Thanks Spacehog! Your suggestion worked.

• Like 2

Wait! You mean this is an honest to goodness forum and not simply a set - up to identify all the "domestic-Redneck-Right Wing terrorists" to the feds so they can be herded into FEMA Re Education camps when the Emperor and the NWO ordain it? These are -REAL- people expressing -REAL- opinions publicly?

Oh my.. This must be a very dangerous place!

(snark/sarcasm font off)

• Like 3