Two Middle East mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting over a plate of tabouli and a pint of goat's milk.

The older of the two pulls a bag out of her purse and starts flipping through photos. They start reminiscing.

''This is my oldest son, Mujibar. He would have been 24 years old now.''

''Yes, I remember him as a baby'' says the other mother cheerfully.

"He's a martyr now though" the mother confides.

"Oh, so sad dear'' says the other.

''And this is my second son, Khalid. He would have been 21.''

''Oh, I remember him,'' says the other happily, ''he had such curly hair when he was born.''

''He's a martyr too'' says the mother quietly.

''Oh, gracious me . . . '' says the other.

''And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He would have been 18'', she whispers.

"Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, ''I remember when he first started school''

''He's a martyr also,'' says the mother, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at the photographs and, searching for the right words, says . . .

"They blow up so fast, don't they?"
  • Like 14

Taken from another site.

Muzzie family moves to Ireland.

"What's your name?", asked the teacher.

"Mohammad," he replied.

"You're in Ireland now," replied the teacher, "So from now on you will be known as Mike.

" Mohammad returned home after school.

"How was your day, Mohammad?", his mother asked.

"My name is not Mohammad. I'm in Ireland and now my name is Mike”.

"Are you ashamed of your name? Are you trying to dishonor your parents, your heritage, your religion? Shame on you!"

And his mother beat the shit out of him. Then she called his father, who beat the shit out of him again.

The next day Mohammad returned to school. The teacher saw all of his fresh bruises.

"What happened to you, Mike?", she asked.

"Well shortly after becoming an Irishman, I was attacked by two fucking Arabs."

Edited by JAG
  • Like 5

"Its quite funny

But its also kind of sickening, as it is the reality of islam."

You do know that not too long ago Christians were committing mass atrocities and were more than proud to die as martyrs while committing these crimes? Your statement would be more accurate if you changed it to "As is the reality of most organized religious groups" But ya...it was a little funny.

Edited by Yugopap4me

As individuals yes..as organized just by religion no.

You can cite the nazis ...if you are a moron and know nothing of history, then cite the crusades.

You have go  back hundreds and hundreds of years for the bad stuff done by parts of the Catholic church.

I only have to go back a few minutes in any given day to show islamic atrocities.

and NO Christian has EVER been promised heaven for slaughtering an innocent. 

Nice trolling Though  

A simple google search proves you wrong 10xs over. Are you reading Bill Oreillys version?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

"The Crusades were military campaigns sanctioned by the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages". The Catholic Church even apologized recently. Idk what reality your living in. But whatever your taking to get there....I want some! : )

Edited by Yugopap4me

The Actual Crusades were in response to islamic aggression against pilgrams.

wiki adds events as crusades , that were NOT crusades.

Reading a poor excuse for Cliffs  notes is not an actual education on the subject.

This may be foreign to you, but you may actually think and study.

and lets see.....how long ago did these things occur?  not today you say?

Not in centuries

Islamic followers have been slaughtering raping and torturing innocent  people this morning. 

I told you to school me because I enjoy seeing all points of view. Provide me with a link of your choosing and I promise to read it.

I'm very well educated and my family very very Catholic. But When the catholic church apologized for Christian atrocities during the crusades...it's going to be hard for me to tell my family..."hey..don't apologize or feel bad. This guy on the internet said it never happened"

Edited by Yugopap4me

...so a Lib trolls threads on a conservative/libertarian firearms website trying to stir the shit kettle and start a flame war.

Go fish in someone else's pond, TROLL.

wpid-do_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

Edited by patriot