Hello

As forward-thinking as our Framers were, they still assumed someone in the position of, say, Attorney General, would have some observance and respect for the rule of law.

Once things get that corrupted we have digressed to a system of organized crime, not a system of organized government.

-Guido in TX

• Like 8

Just don't forget what the framers were fighting to get away from.

Edit to add: The office of attorney general was not created until 1789. Well after the Framers framed.

Edited by YOT

One can always hope.  We will see.  If the AG refuses to indict, I also wonder how many top honest FBI folks will vote with their feet and take retirement?  How many inside the AGs office?

On a related note kinda, I also wonder what kind of back lash we might see from our own Military?  Will the wee hours on board the ship of state be alive with the sounds of cannon ball rolling?

Just don't forget what the framers were fighting to get away from.

Edit to add: The office of attorney general was not created until 1789. Well after the Framers framed.

Hello, YOT

Appreciate the info.

I was certainly not intending to grind on my heroes, the Founders of this beautiful Country. I was using the Attorney General as an example, but I guess it was a poor choice.

I was just trying to point out that at some point one has to have a little faith in his fellow man to want to do the right thing, particularly when that is what their job description is. Not denigrate the Framers.

Point was, no matter what the FBI does, since Ms. Lynch has a history with the Klintons, we can pretty much sense where this is going to go.

Kind of ironic that the bitch's name is "lynch", since that's what the treasonous bitch Hitlery really deserves.....

JMHO......

-Guido in TX

One can always hope.  We will see.  If the AG refuses to indict, I also wonder how many top honest FBI folks will vote with their feet and take retirement?  How many inside the AGs office?

On a related note kinda, I also wonder what kind of back lash we might see from our own Military?  Will the wee hours on board the ship of state be alive with the sounds of cannon ball rolling?

I think the AGs office has already been fully purged of honest people

Edited by unforgiven
  • Like 3

And so it goes: "State Dept suspends review into 'top secret' Clinton emails".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/01/state-dept-suspends-review-into-top-secret-clinton-emails.html?intcmp=hpbt4

Now for the FBI's findings.  Lynch may get to sit this one out if the FBI caves to politics.