KROSS Shorty Railed Hand Guard!

I'm excited to introduce our first product, the KROSS Shorty Tri-Rail, a.k.a., The "HELLION"

Strapped up with three military spec picatinny rails, machined out of aviation grade 6061 Aluminum and finished off with a sinister matte black finish, it's easy to see The HELLION is a hand guard as tough and durable as it is mean in appearance.

This brute will fit all 8" Saiga 12 builds but was designed specifically to match the rebellious against-the-grain personality and one of a kind aesthetics of the Tromix Flagship firearm, the S-17. I've been speaking with Tony at Tromix about stocking this product and depending on pricing this hand guard will be offered as a build option for everyone who gets the S-17 conversion with Tromix. Additionally, for those who already have the S-17 or for those who just want one for their own build they will be able to buy directly through us at www.krossfirearms.com once these officially go up for sale. I am working on getting the price nailed down right now and will report that back here as soon as I get more information on it.

Thanks for looking and we hope you enjoy these exclusive sneak peek images of what's to come!

Zach

KROSS FA

krossshortytrail_3.jpg

krossshortytrail_4.jpg

krosshellion_2-1.jpg

Looks pretty pimp. A couple questions...

When do you expect it to be available?

And you said it will fit the 8 inchers. Will it fit on a full sized barrel and just be really short? I'm trying to visualize that and I think it might look kinda cool.

Nothing is set in stone just yet but we're targeting production to start before the end of next month.

Theoretically it may fit a long barrel but you wouldn't have anywhere to mount it. We will also be releasing a full length tri-rail based off of this design that I think you'll like better on the longer S12's. I will be releasing pictures of that early next week.

Zach

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I look forward to getting these in your hands.

I should have a better time frame for when they'll go on sale within the next week or so. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

Zach

sickness that is perfect, I have been trying to figure out the best way to mount stuff on the shorty hand guard. Any idea on the pricing of the "HELLION"

Thanks again for the compliments.

I'm still working on getting the pricing nailed down. I should have more information on this within the next week or two and will be sure to update everyone as soon as I hear something.

Zach

Yep, just what I have been looking for. Can you give us a ballpark when they will go on sale?

We anticipate production to begin before the end of next month but I will keep everyone updated.

Zach

Kross FA

Just what I need!

So hurry up already!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your interest.

We're working very hard to get this out as soon as possible. I'm positive you'll be happy with the end result.

Stay tuned!

Zach

Kross FA

I wonder if this would work with Cobras new short gas tube ventilated cover ? Snake any comment or ideas on that ?

I haven't seen Cobra's short gas tube cover but if it fits on like his regular gas tube cover then there shouldn't be any problems with this.

Zach

KFA

Zach can you custom cut the length of the handguard ? I would be very interested in a guard the lenght of a regular size galial like the one Bob has mounted on his S-17 in his flashlite post.

Edited by gmorgan

We have plans to possibly add a galil sized handguard to our product lineup in future production runs but for now we are focusing on getting the Hellion as well as the full length KROSS tri rail out on the market.

The HELLION is designed to be completely interchangeable with the current S-17 hand guard without causing a gap to occur past the gas block. Very compact, tight design.

I have been working with Kross on this hand guard for the last month or so. We have been sending prototype mock-up's back and forth, getting the design just right. It's a much needed accessory, and I am looking forward to having them available as an option on the Tromix S-17 SBS.

Of course drawings and mock-ups don't mean shit, other than feeding internet drivel for mental masterbation. That's one reason I have waited to post on this topic. Mock-ups and drawings are a dime a dozen. However, I'm fairly confident this thing will become a reality in the next couple of months.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

I have been working with Kross on this hand guard for the last month or so. We have been sending prototype mock-up's back and forth, getting the design just right. It's a much needed accessory, and I am looking forward to having them available as an option on the Tromix S-17 SBS.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Well that's about all I need to know to seal the deal on buying one of these! If it has the Tromix stamp of approval then it must be a killer product.

Can't wait ...but waiting patiently...

Edited by ShotgunSavvy

Update on the HELLION design: In the process of adding slots to our full length S12 hand guard we've also decided to add vent slots in the bottom of the Hellion to help with cooling. Tony and I both agree these additional slots also further improve the aesthetics of the design.

Some pics of the updated design:

Side view

krosshellion_wslotscopy.jpg

As mounted on the Tromix S-17

tromixs-17w_hellion_slotscopy-1.jpg

Zach

Kross FA