Here are a few links you all may be interested in. I for one am sick of seeing this country sold out to fucking TONKs.

I just bought some space on the Az billboard, as well as the minute man fence project.

Here is a link to the Billboard,

Here

And here is a link to yet another petition that will be ignored by our beloved and oh so trusted Gov't.

Here

Revolution is comming, where you stand or fall is up to you.

IJ

Why do you call Mexicans TONK's? I seen that metioned on red-dawn.net too, just curious.

it is the sound a Mag-Lite makes when it comes in contact with their head... according to the Border Patrol anyway

Stands for...

Travelling Outside of Native K©ountry

It applies to all illegal immigrants, not just Mexican ones. They are just the current batch that is stirring up the shit and thinking that they have the "Right" to be here, when in all reality, they are tresspassing on US soil and the only right they have, is the right to either turn around and go back, or stay face down in the desert.

Why do you call Mexicans TONK's? I seen that metioned on red-dawn.net too, just curious.

it is the sound a Mag-Lite makes when it comes in contact with their head... according to the Border Patrol anyway

This too. I have my Tonk Lite shirt on the way, as well as the other one from AZ shooting. here are some of them.

Tonk Lite

Tonk shirt

If somebody breaks into my home, they will not reach the Cam Corder or DVD player.

If they did (Cause I or my wife weren't home), then hell no it does not legally belong to them. Neither does this country that is being broken into by illegals in an attempt to take it over.

Your point being???

IJ

Intergrated...I have a curiosity question. If someone breaks into you home and steals you Cam Corder and DVD player, does it legally belong to them tomorrow, next week, next year?

If you are referring this to being Tonk land by right, then maybe they should have fought a little bit harder to keep it way back when huh.

Maybe they should take all of their millions that are here in an attempt to better themselves, and take that force into Mexico and remove the Gov't that is fucking them over. Create a better lofe from within the coutry that they claim to love so much.

Will you bail from your country cause it is going down the shitter, or would you stand and fight for it?

This is America. American Soil, and not Mexican. Last time I came across, there is a sign that Clearly states

"Welcome to Arizona, United States of America".

This is not Azatlan, nor will it ever be while Americans are still alive to fight it off.

People with priciples, how amusing.

Maybe they should take all of their millions that are here in an attempt to better themselves, and take that force into Mexico and remove the Gov't that is fucking them over. Create a better lofe from within the coutry that they claim to love so much.
Yeah, here's the problem with that, Bush and Fox are buddies so if there was an uprising, US troops would proptly be sent to squash it, as has been done in the past.

Will you bail from your country cause it is going down the shitter, or would you stand and fight for it?

If this country became as big of a shithole as Mexico, I can't say with any certainty whether I would fight or not, but I wouldn't have any moral objection to getting the hell out of here.

Edited by ozone_00
Yeah, here's the problem with that, Bush and Fox are buddies so if there was an uprising, US troops would proptly be sent to squash it, as has been done in the past.

That part really pisses me off about Bush. He is always hanging out with Fox and the Saudi royal family.

Those people aren't our freakin friends.

I hope the illegals (sorry, "immigrant" means they actually followed the law) keep this topic out there, which is one thing I am grateful of them for. Every poll I see makes me think that a 3rd party justs has to run on a "close the borders" type campaign and might actually have a shot at the presidency/house/senate.

I for one am fed up with both parties. Neither of them really represent the majority of the poeple, they only represent whoever has the biggest check to write them. I say vote them all out of power as it is obvious they think they are some sort of ruling class that can do whatever they want.

That part really pisses me off about Bush. He is always hanging out with Fox and the Saudi royal family.

Those people aren't our freakin friends.

I hope the illegals (sorry, "immigrant" means they actually followed the law) keep this topic out there, which is one thing I am grateful of them for. Every poll I see makes me think that a 3rd party justs has to run on a "close the borders" type campaign and might actually have a shot at the presidency/house/senate.

I for one am fed up with both parties. Neither of them really represent the majority of the poeple, they only represent whoever has the biggest check to write them. I say vote them all out of power as it is obvious they think they are some sort of ruling class that can do whatever they want.

What's the old saying? "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

1. A 3D cell mag light makes a certain "impression". With 4.5V LED bulb from superbrightleds.com it is also cutting edge.

2. A third party could sweep the elections in this country with a platform of "we ain't either one of THEM!"

3. I'm voting Libertarian.

G O B

Intergrated...my point is stolen property is stolen property. it doesn't matter how long one has posessed some stolen property, it, like your cam corder, would still be stolen. It doesn't matter that one has the military might to take something from someone else, it is still stolen. It doesn't matter how or why you rationalize stealing something from someone else, most thieves believe the person they steal from doesn't have a right to posess what the thief wants and has the power to take. Texas, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and California is stolen property. The fact that this country had the military might to take it and didn't have the moral restraint not to doesn't change anything. Theft is theft, regardless of the reasons why. This country's posession of the afromentioned states is about as legitimate as a theifs posession of your cam corder and DVD player. Enjoy your stolen booty to the hilt, but don't pretend like it isn't stolen or that those it was stolen from don't have a right to exist on that which was stolen from them.

Its no different than a gang of thives who break into you home and take over because they got bigger and better guns than you and then call you illegal for sneaking into the back yard.

Since I don't expect anybody to agree with me on this subject anyway, let me say one last thing on immigration. No immigrant, legal or "illegal" can take a job from an American. Corporations and greedy businessmen give those jobs to them that me and you ought to have. If immigrants did not feel confortable that they could get a job dispite their illegal status, they wouldn't come here. If Americans are going to be pissed we ought to be pissed at the source of our economic instability (corporations and businesses) not the objects of our economic instability ( immigrants, legal or not).

Edited by Blaster
Intergrated...my point is stolen property is stolen property. it doesn't matter how long one has posessed some stolen property, it, like your cam corder, would still be stolen. It doesn't matter that one has the military might to take something from someone else, it is still stolen. It doesn't matter how or why you rationalize stealing something from someone else, most thieves believe the person they steal from doesn't have a right to posess what the thief wants and has the power to take. Texas, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and California is stolen property. The fact that this country had the military might to take it and didn't have the moral restraint not to doesn't change anything. Theft is theft, regardless of the reasons why. This country's posession of the afromentioned states is about as legitimate as a theifs posession of your cam corder and DVD player. Enjoy your stolen booty to the hilt, but don't pretend like it isn't stolen or that those it was stolen from don't have a right to exist on that which was stolen from them.

Its no different than a gang of thives who break into you home and take over because they got bigger and better guns than you and then call you illegal for sneaking into the back yard.

Since I don't expect anybody to agree with me on this subject anyway, let me say one last thing on immigration. No immigrant, legal or "illegal" can take a job from an American. Corporations and greedy businessmen give those jobs to them that me and you ought to have. If immigrants did not feel confortable that they could get a job dispite their illegal status, they wouldn't come here. If Americans are going to be pissed we ought to be pissed at the source of our economic instability (corporations and businesses) not the objects of our economic instability ( immigrants, legal or not).

Ummmm, ever hear of the Gadsden Purchase, and of Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo?

Gadsden-

The Gadsden Purchase is a 29,640 mi² (76,770 km2) region of what is today southern Arizona and New Mexico that was purchased by the United States from Mexico in 1853. The purchase included lands south of the Gila River and west of the Rio Grande.

Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo-

Under the treaty, Mexico ceded to the United States Upper California and New Mexico (including Arizona) and recognized U.S. claims over Texas, with the Rio Grande as its southern boundary. The United States in turn paid Mexico $15,000,000, assumed the claims of American citizens against Mexico, recognized prior land grants in the Southwest, and offered citizenship to any Mexicans residing in the area.

No where in the word purchase is anything related to "Theft"

Last time I checked, if I go to the store and buy something, it is mine. I own it. We bought this land, which in turn makes it ours. It was not stolen.

You and your people really need to learn how to do some research before throwing all the BS "You stole my land" crap at us.

Like I said. Your precious little dream of Aztlan will now happen, not while there are still americans on this land. Try and claim it back and watch what happens.

Any way, what happens if you do get it back? It sure as shit won't stay the way it is. Successful, Clean, disease free. If you get it back all it will end up looking like is a freaking Tucson Barrio on a large scale. I have yet to see one single city either here or in Mexico, that is even 10% of the standard that is set under US control when Mexicans get a hold of it. This is not meant as a racist remark at all either. I am talking about the districts that are predominantly Hispanic neighborhoods in America. They are run into the ground, Filthy, and dangerous to go through at night. Its like they just don't care.

IJ

WWW.GRASSFIRE.ORG

The Billboard man check it out

IT reads

Stop the invasion

Secure our borders First one is going up in dallas may 1st

Great sight. I own 8 of those little squares on the AZ one.

IJ

I see it as quite a bit different. Land grabbing has been going on for as long as ... hmmm civilization? Right or Wrong, that's the order of things. I'm no professor of world history, but seems like all countries change hands thru war at some point of thier history. Can't think of a single country that was came from a land of indigenous people that one day said, hmm the worlds getting dangerous, let's form a govt for call ourselves a country.

So, by your arguement None of the americas belong to anyone but the native americans, Mexico has no more claim to these lands as we do.

So, lets say we all agree to this. We give North and South America back to original inhabitants (who are they today? 100 % native americans? (not sure they exist btw), 90%, 80%, 70% .... .000001%?

Hmmm, what's next. Native americans say .. lets form a country/gov't. To some/all of the non native inhabitants they say "your not welcome" (I can think of a few canditates! :/). Were do they go? What country wants them. Or, are they imprisoned or executed for crimes thier fathers committed.

The problem with your argument is that it doesn't equate. Land does not equal goods. Even if it did, you can't artificially stop at the previous owner, for they may have stolen it as well. It's not only not actionable, it's not logical.

But lastly, this is not about illegals coming to claim what is "rightfully theirs, stolen from thier ancestors". It's about illegals wanting to work in America, enjoy the fruits of our tax monies, and then having the nerve to say we couldn't get along without them.

Until they focus the same energy on thier own countries problems, it will NEVER get better there.

I'm almost hoping that a incident will happen where the terrorist is found to have crossed a border. Then we'd have the nerve to consider bordercrossing not just illegal but dangerous, an act of aggression, maybe even an act of war. But we'll never take this stance (as a country) until something tragic happens and innocent lives are lost.

Intergrated...my point is stolen property is stolen property. it doesn't matter how long one has posessed some stolen property, it, like your cam corder, would still be stolen.

I just read my long diatribe above and decided to condense it down.

Land is not like property. After it has been stolen for a while, it is deemed the property of the new owner. No rules exist on this, it just is. No one's talking about giving England back to the Romans, or whoever was there before them, or whoever was there first.

The only one that will consider the land stolen will be the loser. After some time (no hard fast rules) the current occupants are seen as being the owner, the rest of the world deals with them as the recognized owner.

Not a good argument, and not the reason for illegal immigration.

I would have never guessed that this is a sister site to stormfront. Also how do you figure that mexicans are so dirty with their property, they specialize in landscaping. I suppose you've never seen the trailer park white trash huh, or do you just choose to ignore them since they are your relatives? Mexicans must have picked on you or something for you to have so much aggression towards them.

I've talked with several Mexican-Americans and illegals that claim that the American Southwest belongs to them. Everytime this has occurred I have replied. Ok, say that we give you this land that you claim once belonged to you. Are you then going to give it to the American Indians? Silence, confusion and dumbfounded stares everytime.

I've talked with several Mexican-Americans and illegals that claim that the American Southwest belongs to them. Everytime this has occurred I have replied. Ok, say that we give you this land that you claim once belonged to you. Are you then going to give it to the American Indians? Silence, confusion and dumbfounded stares everytime.

Probably because american indians come from india, now if you had said native americans you might have gotten a different response. Also they probably don't realize that there are any native americans left since they were almost driven to extinction by a certain ethnic group.

Probably because american indians come from india, now if you had said native americans you might have gotten a different response. Also they probably don't realize that there are any native americans left since they were almost driven to extinction by a certain ethnic group.

They understood what I was talking about. An interesting historical fact that amost all american Indians don't want you to know, yet some will admit to this truth. Indians killed more Indians than any white man ever did. They murdered entire neighboring villages. Fought large scale wars for their day against other tribes and often enslaved their victims. Stole other tribes women and Their winter food stores. the average American Indian wasn't something to be glamerorized by hollywood films. But then if you knew anything at all about actual American history, instead of the obvious left wing historical rhetoric that you've been soaking up, then we wouldn't be having this pleasent conversation would we? And yes my great grandfather was an American Indian so don't even attempt to justify your slanted historical logic by calling myself and other members of this forum bigots and by demonizing people. Maybe the weak minded can be brainwashed on moveon.org However don't expect to acheive it on this forum.

Edited by TacticalResponse

Anyway, I would like to thank integratedj for the links, I believe it is in our best interest to seal the borders, I for one dont like the idea of terrorists and murderers and rapists illegally and seceretly entering our country. And as for the decent ones who just want their "slice of the pie" I would love for them to get it, after they go through the proper legal channels. Its that simple...

And yes, taking the land from the natives was wrong but it was bound to happen eventually as it is just the unfortunate natural progression of things and that is no excuse to give it up to the next would be conquerers without a fight.

PS I'm partially Native American, so I guess I have the right to bitch, (partially) and I say SEAL THE BORDER AND DEPORT THE REST!!!!!!

If only I were part Mexican, then I could really ruffle some feathers!!!

I understand that people feel that immigrants should go through the "proper" channel, but I also know that the illegal immigrants provided a very cheap work force, so its not like they were just taking taking and taking. A very large majority of pickers, construction workers, landscapers, and maids were and are illegal. These people would get paid very very low wages. Would any of you all pick fruit for something alot less than the minimum wage? (I know I wouldn't.) So in the future we will end up paying more money for things.

The Majority of the arrest for crimes in Phoenix are illegals, and Hispanics. Yet, the population is predominately non Hispanic. So ask yourself were the hard feelings are coming from.

Most of the child molesters, serial killers, cannibals, and other sick bastards are caucasian. I also think that people are afraid of becoming a minority, the amount of non-whites coming into this country is probably very alarming to some people. Maybe people are afraid of no longer being a majority and just being on the same level as other races.

Would any of you all pick fruit for something alot less than the minimum wage? (I know I wouldn't.) So in the future we will end up paying more money for things.

We pay more for things because of them now, in terms of schooling their children born here, and the health and social services afforded to them by some states. Not to mention the cost in border patrol/police services and the spikes in crime rates. Like I've said elsewhere, I'll pay the extra $.25 for my apple, no big deal.

I do agree though that a real problem is the people that knowingly employ illegals to make a larger profit.

But please dont compromise the integrity of this debate by playing the race card and saying that whites are afraid of becoming a minority, that is simply a lateral move made by persons who have run out of valid arguments.

What really bothers me is how it is that they can get licenses without an SS# but I cant even renew mine without 2 forms of ID? :ded:

You and your people really need to learn how to do some research...

Integrated, these are EXACTLY the kind of hot headed remarks that show why you arent in charge of anything important. Who are you to determine that an entire people needs to do something (even if you reserve the right to make suggestions (based on one person no less)). There are ignorant scumbags in your race as well as mine, and you know what? Your walking the line man.

Immigration is an important part of the economy, one thing the govt should do is funnel illegals into an industry that needs more hands. This way more can be produced and the borders become less difficult to police. You might say "but what about the americans who could have worked those jobs?" To this I would reply that any American who was willing to work the SAME job for the SAME pay should get it first. Are you willing to work for pennies a day? Do you know grown men or women that will? And dont even think that im not saying that illegals dont need to be deported, any immigrant that tries to beat the system (and all those who already have) should be deported with a block on their further ability to take advantage of the new system. My father told me he heard this on the radio and I think it makes sense (I'll give you the gist of it). If someone was to come into my house, throwing around all my shit, screaming at the top of his lungs "ive got a right to be here and your not going to do anything about it" What am I going to do? Im going to fuckin beat the shit out of him and call the cops afterwards to haul his ass away. Now on the other hand if someone was to come into my house and act civilized, then offered to mow my grass, wash my dishes, vacuum, etc all for a small fee, well then things would turn out differently wouldnt they.

What I am saying is that if my "people" as you put it want to work as hard as they do then why shouldnt we use the labor? ESPESCIALLY if "you and your people" arent going to do the job.

Thats my half-Italian, half-mexican, ALL AMERICAN two cents

I laughed when I saw this Political Cartoon

but I also know that the illegal immigrants provided a very cheap work force, so its not like they were just taking taking and taking.

Again, not an argument for illegal immigration in my mind. That's like saying, Hmm, Fords don't have seat belts in them any more. but the cars are cheaper because of it, so it's ok.

In my mind, it's a festering case of national security. And there wont' be enough political clout to "fix" it (both with sealing the borders and removing illegal residents) until it is exploited. If sealing the borders ever happens, there will be lots of costs involved, higher prices are not a major concern of mine.

In fact, combine the hard work jobs with the unemployed labor force and we could kill 2 birds with one stone.... :)

Edited by kmoore
I would have never guessed that this is a sister site to stormfront. Also how do you figure that mexicans are so dirty with their property, they specialize in landscaping. I suppose you've never seen the trailer park white trash huh, or do you just choose to ignore them since they are your relatives? Mexicans must have picked on you or something for you to have so much aggression towards them.

Hmmmm. At least in every city I have ever lived, you can easily tell the difference between a Hispanic neighborhood, and another neighborhood. It doesn't matter the income level of the family either. For some reason, Mexicans generally have a lot more shit sitting around their houses than others. Like they just don't care.

And no, this is not a sister sight to a Racist BS page. There is trash in every race. Currently one Races trash feels that they should have the right to bring in all of their trash relatives on a free ride ahead of the line of every one else going through the actual process legally, and that is complete Bullshit.

So, I am a racist because I see a problem with the current situation? Got news for you. No one can truly say that they are not racist. Every single person on this fucking planet is a racist.

The second someone sees a person of another Color or look, they automatically attach a stigma of some sort to that person with out even knowing them, based on preconceived generalizations of that race.

There are people who truly take it to far and into the side of Hatred, and that is where some are seperated from the rest( like the asshats at StormFart). The difference is the Hate part. You can have preconceived notions about anothers race without being "Evil" with it.

Do I hate Mexicans? Hell no, 2 of my step sisters and my step brother from my dads 2nd marriege are Mexican, and I love them like family. Would I stand up and fight with any one of any race that pulls the Aztlan BS? In a Heart Beat.

IJ

Wow, this thread is a real gem. Who would have thought I could have picked up so much info on the S12 by reading this fine piece of penmanship. I've got my feelings on the situation as well but fellas this isn't the place to air them.

You and your people really need to learn how to do some research...

Integrated, these are EXACTLY the kind of hot headed remarks that show why you arent in charge of anything important. Who are you to determine that an entire people needs to do something (even if you reserve the right to make suggestions (based on one person no less)). There are ignorant scumbags in your race as well as mine, and you know what? Your walking the line man.

The "Your People" line is not in reference to a Race of people. I am a mutt as well. It was in reference to the "People" who argue simply based off of gut reaction and feel that this is "stolen land" when in fact the only people it was stolen from are the Native Americans.

Believe me I am well aware of trash in all races. I live near Apache Junction, Az for christs sake. Some of its residents are the lowest forms of Life. Every other house seems to be a tweeker pad.

IJ