AGP? 10rd

Does any body have a 10rder yet? I ordered 2 months ago. And just wondering did any one get one yet?

:ded:

I know these things take time, but I am thinking of buying 2 more reg mags and making another franken 8 rder.

I think my lone franken 8rder is lonely. He just needs some more hi cap friends.

Does any body know of the best place for in US 8rd Factory mags?

I think FBMG will beat AGP if they don't hurry in production. :osama:

OK I think i have it now just got my new mag pouches in here it is let me know what you all think also i hope i can put my 10 rounders in here too

I have a Buddy that can make two five rounders into a ten rounder let me know Mark

Does any body have a 10rder yet? I ordered 2 months ago. And just wondering did any one get one yet?

:ded:

I know these things take time, but I am thinking of buying 2 more reg mags and making another franken 8 rder.

I think my lone franken 8rder is lonely. He just needs some more hi cap friends.

Does any body know of the best place for in US 8rd Factory mags?

I think FBMG will beat AGP if they don't hurry in production. :osama:

Edited by mark78410

So, are the AGP mags I ordered in June part of the first batch or what?

Will I see my mags before I die of old age?

I know the guy is a good guy and all but how about an update?

Maybe word from him here on the board as to where we stand?

I don't want to sound like I'm griping but I would appreciate a little update now and then.

ok, I'm done.

I shoulda posted this here so, I reposted it. ;)

How do those franken 10rders work, anyway? I was going to make one, but I'd be afraid that the soldering holding the bodies together would break upon dropping or accidental stepping on.

+1 on that. Over a year and a half ago (or more, whenever EAA was still in the Saiga business) I bought 2 extra 5s and tried to do a bonding experiment. I had no luck. I just had two extra 5 rd springs to use in my 8s so they hold 9 rds. I tried to bevel out the botom of a 5 and attach the square-cut top of another. Thjat didn't work for me, even though that seems how the factory does it with 20 guage (check pics on Rusmilitary)

The Finns cut the mags on an angle prior to using a soldering iron to "weld," to use their own words. I didn't think about the angle cutmostly because of the factory 20s. But in hindsight, the angle seems the way to go, but now that I have a bunch of 8-9 rounders, I am not going buy and chop up any more ags. Good luck, anyway, though!

I'm starting to get just as tired of it as Kevin is, that's why he doesn't post updates any more.

I'll say this though, next month I'm gonna have another ten rd mag if it hairlips the pope. :ph34r:

Has anyone heard from these guys? I have called, emailed, and no one has gotten back to me. Extremely frustrating. Once, about a month ago, I actually got someone on the phone, who said they would be shipping in a week or two, as the new prototype appeared to be working. Anyone have any updated info?

One of our range members has a 10 round prototype being molded, which looks pretty promising. I'll keep y'all posted on that.

Tim

I don't expect them to post updates here and get hounded by our questions, but they could at least update their website, geez. :huh:

yes, i think if you update your web site or even one small post, you would put a dent in your emails and phone calls. that way you could spend the time on the product (mags) at hand. plus you could give the masses something to chew on , other then speculation and fulse rumors. my two cents :ded:

I spoke with them about a week ago. They said they had to make an adjustment to the mold and then were going to run off another first article or two. If those are good, we'll be in business shortly thereafter. If they're not, then there will be another delay as another change has to be made.

Tony

I spoke with them about a week ago. They said they had to make an adjustment to the mold and then were going to run off another first article or two. If those are good, we'll be in business shortly thereafter. If they're not, then there will be another delay as another change has to be made.

Tony

Thanks Tony. As always a Tromix Saiga is the best Ak in the World.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony

They give any ideal of time frame if 1st adjustment works?

Tony's got the low down it sounds like....

FWIW I ordered six 10 rounders about two months ago. When I called last week, they said "Still on backorder. May be another three to four weeks."

I don't know..........neither does the green shirt chimp...

Edited by Driftwood

I don't know. I'm starting to think these guys at AGP are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They don't return a phone call or email, they don't post updates on the website. Doesn't exactly instill confidence. I"ll be surprised if we ever see anything from this crew. PLEASANTLY surprised, but surprised none the less.

XDT

I don't know. I'm starting to think these guys at AGP are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They don't return a phone call or email, they don't post updates on the website. Doesn't exactly instill confidence. I"ll be surprised if we ever see anything from this crew. PLEASANTLY surprised, but surprised none the less.

XDT

BLABLABABLABLA!

Have you ever tried to make the most popular new magazine in the world?

Well said Joe, take a chill pill dude!

they said "Still on backorder. May be another three to four weeks."

Wow, I've heard that before. Still waiting on a Stony Creek Armory product slated to ship May 1st of this year. So I try not to get too worked up over products still under development.

Patience, patience, patience.............

Waiting on 8-round mags........waiting on 10-round mags........

Neither have billed my card and won't until they're shipped.............. Nobody has lost anything except their need for immediate gratification. I mean, think about it, guys............ It's not like AGP is sitting on their thumbs making you wait just to piss you off..... that gains them nothing. Isn't it better to get the mags totally top-notch and tuned before shipping them out to you?? They're being responsible to the utmost in producing these mags to quality spec before releasing them........Be appreciative of that, rather than pissing and moaning because you can't get 'em RIGHT NOW !

Hell, I want MINE too, but I'm willing to wait for 'em to be right........and not rag on them while I wait. I'm sure they're sick to fucking death of all the bullshit.....................

Not like you can just order them like McDonalds, huh?

post-3950-1158904459_thumb.jpg

name='Cobra 76 two' date='Sep 22 2006, 02:08 AM' post=BLABLABABLABLA!

Have you ever tried to make the most popular new magazine in the world?

Well said Joe, take a chill pill dude!:

You're not hearing me. I'm not complaining about the length of time it's taking. I'm all too well schooled in manufacturing delays. I am complaining that these guys don't find it necessary to return a call or email. I'm a businessman. Someone calls or emails, I get back to them. Aside from being good business, it's just common courtesy. It makes the difference in your customers actually rooting for you along the way, appreciating your efforts, and WANTING to hand over their money, rather than resenting you at the end.

There is also a local guy here that is manufacturing a really slick 10 rounder. VERY cool design. He's in the molding process. We have all given him pre-orders, and every week, he gives us all an update. It's just smart business.

Communication is the key to ANY relationship, be it a marriage or a business deal.

Have a great day.

Tim

http://www.roadendsrange.com

Edited by XDTim

Personally I suspect that AGP has been keeping key people in the loop, just not everybody due to the sheer number of us chomping at the bit. I don't demand updates for every week that goes by. I cannot gripe about AGP not returning phone calls/e-mail but that being said I'd rather let them work than having 200 odd calls a week for a single product that they know they have a market for here.

/off soapbox/

Personally I suspect that AGP has been keeping key people in the loop, just not everybody due to the sheer number of us chomping at the bit. I don't demand updates for every week that goes by. I cannot gripe about AGP not returning phone calls/e-mail but that being said I'd rather let them work than having 200 odd calls a week for a single product that they know they have a market for here.

/off soapbox/

EXACTLY