Got an Email from AGP today...

I'm 28 not got mine yet,

ATTN APG ARMS consider this a confirmation bill and ship!!

Thanks guys

Those of you who didn't get the email it's because we already had confirmed with you.

Kevin

........Kevin,

How about those of us who ordered through Gunsource?? Will they also be e-mailing us for confirmation? Have they received their mags yet for shipment?? (pant, pant, pant.......)

YES !!!! I STILL WANT 'EM !!!!!

The dealers like the Gun Source will be getting their orders off this batch. We will be shipping them all at the same time.

SWEET!

............WOO HOO !!!!!! No clue as to my order number, but they're soon on the way !!!!! Again,

WOO (fuckin') HOO !!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrite !!!!!

Kevin you should find out who that jackass is and "misplace" his magazine shipment. :ded:

Oops! Sorry you need to have sense to buy this item!

I'm with you!

Or, just put out a dutch auction for 100 and have a buy it now price for $55 or something ...

But you can't keep some folks for overpaying for most anything on EBAY.

I wonder what would happen if someone were to email whoever does bid on them and include a link to AGP..............................

If you didn't already have your order in you can't get them now, so for some people paying an extra $45 each would be fine if they don't have to wait.

I say power to 'em if they can get someone to pay them almost twice what they paid for them. Capitalism is a beautiful thing (I know these guns were designed by commies, but seriously, they've abandoned collectivist thinking, so why don't we?).

Anyway, I'd pay him $100 each for his mags before I'd pay that much to some Russian guy for 8 rounders (unfortinately at this point I can't afford either).

.......I placed an order to "that Russian guy" myself, just about the same time I ordered Kevin's mags from The Gun Source........figured I'd get the 8rd mags while I waited on the 10rd-ers........Who'd have thought I'd get the 10rd-ers first??????!!!!!!! E-mailed about the 8rd mags to get a time-frame on when I could expect them.........no response. Getting the 10rd-ers will make my wait for the 8's a no-problem issue, though !!!!! Anything beats hell out of this single 5rd-er I have now....................