New S12 Five Round Mags Found for Sale.....

It seems like these mag prices will be going lower as AGP's domestic mags becoming more available. Say, $60 for an 8 and $30 for a 5?

Maybe prices will come down on the 5 rounders but there's no evidence that the prices on the 8 rounders is going anywhere. They are OEM equipment and no longer being produced; Rusmilitary is always sold out; and they are always going for over $100 on eBay. I for one wouldn't sell one for any less than I paid for it.

+1

Don't count on ever seeing 8's for that price unless you move to Russia. They are about $60 over there if you can find them.

note the operative word, and that is a BIG IF. IZMASH does not manufacture Those 8rds anymore because they have the new style magwell mags. What's out there is all there is.

Someone posted recently that they were still being manufactured but not at the rate they used to be because of the newer style guns they are selling.

I do know for a fact though thru contacts in Russia that they are hard to come by even over there. This was true as much as a year ago.

www.stanleyproshop.com as of this morning, had 5 rd mags in stock, 35.96 each.

www.stanleyproshop.com comes up as a bad link for me. Could you check the address and repost.

Thanks

That's Stanley's Pro Shop with an S

+1

Don't count on ever seeing 8's for that price unless you move to Russia. They are about $60 over there if you can find them.

note the operative word, and that is a BIG IF. IZMASH does not manufacture Those 8rds anymore because they have the new style magwell mags. What's out there is all there is.

That really sucks man. I actually just got my AGP ten rounders the other day, and I gotta say that I still like the Russian 8 rd. mag more. It locks up more solid, and is smaller, while holding only 2 less (1 less if you load 9) shells.

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the US-made 10 rder's and AGP's work, but IMHO a US-made 8-rd mag would be ideal.

• 1 month later...
just checked fuzzy bunne they are $38 a piece now for the 5rders!

He said "Fuzzy Bunny has 'em for $13.78 less per mag"

But that made me look twice too.

Edited by XD45