Here's my Blazer. Like I said, it ain't all that. But I have it decorated real nice. I either get thumbs up or I'm told I'm #1. :)post-5613-1175044379_thumb.jpg

And this was my Jeep.post-5613-1175044463_thumb.jpg

Hope I did this right.

Yup you did it right! :super:

So people like to tell ya you're number one huh?...LOL you mean like Dale Earnhardt used to do on the track? :lolol:

Yup, that'd be it. :) Around here, I get more thumbs up than #1's. Red state and all.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove this in high school, still have it, just don't drive it very often. Just like it was 25 years ago, it even still has the same bed spread on the seats

click on thumbnails for full size pictures

th_41853_rtfront_122_560lo.jpg

th_41844_right_122_447lo.jpg

th_41848_engine_122_403lo.jpg

Edited by Banshee

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Mar 27 2007, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I EARNED every grey hair-I paid for them in sleepless nights, days when i didn't know HOW I would survive tomorrow- 5 kids, and an ex-wife that managed to spend 7 cents out of every nickle I had ever made.

I wear each grey hair as a badge of courage and proof that my clan is hard to kill.

I did until I was seperated. I don't think most guys are looking for gray haired women. When you join the single life, you adapt. I hadn't dated in 22 years. I was just a kid then. I'll give it a few years and be proud of them then. :)

• 1 month later...

Here's my newest ride. .

post-5011-1178523582_thumb.jpg

One of the benefits of being a firefighter and ems, getting to ride along with Medflight :)

Ok, ok, so its not MY ride, but I did get to go for a ride in it.

post-5011-1178523391_thumb.jpg

Thats me, the flight nurse snapped a photo of me as we were flying.

Was an awesome experience, and that baby only costs 5 million dollars! Brand new and state of the art technology.

Snapped about 100 photo's and recorded some video's. Can't wait until I can go back. Got some amazing arial pictures of Columbus.

post-5011-1178523802_thumb.jpg

Eh, I'm not comfortable disclosing such information online... :rolleyes: (Not really, just sharing the atmosphere here)

I bought the wife a 2007 Honda Fit (practical, good gas mileage), I ride a highly modified '96 Buell S1 Lighting (very impractical and a cop magnet, but good on gas and is a blast to commute with) and own a '79 Camaro which is my first car and an ongoing project that I've yet to put on the road.

Here is my "primary" transportation.. :lolol:

Damn dude, Docs with red laces!!! I havent seen a pair of those like that since I left New Haven!!! Never saw them beneath an AK though!

Makes me wanna dig out some old Jasta 14 and Snapcase tapes....

Anyway here's my hot rod:

90' Honda Civic wagon, AWD, 1.6 BIG liters. Donut machine in the snow. You can see my hatchback in the background being "reclaimed" by the earth....

Edited by chris410
Here is my "primary" transportation.. :lolol:

Damn dude, Docs with red laces!!! I havent seen a pair of those like that since I left New Haven!!! Never saw them beneath an AK though!

Makes me wanna dig out some old Jasta 14 and Snapcase tapes....

SNAPCASE!!! :super:

Ever get a chance to see "Bury Your Dead" up there in their home state before you moved?

They defiantly keep the Old School alive!!!

• 3 months later...

1993 Honda Civic 4-door. Yeah, I'm poor :rolleyes: . The stereo system in it is worth more than the car itself :super: . I have some money saved up for a new(er) car, but haven't found anything that has caught my eye yet. I paid $4,000. for my current car and that was 6 years ago, so I think I've gotten my moneys worth out of it.

My dream car: BMW M3. Any year would be fine with me :smoke: .

07BMW_M3.jpg

My dream bike. Ducati 1098. Actually, any Ducati would be great.

ducati1098.jpg

Edited by 22_Shooter

1968 Piper Cherokee 180, sold due to health last year.

post-3915-1188776214_thumb.jpg

2004 Road King prior to re-do

post-3915-1188776446_thumb.jpg

2004 Road King after re-do, one of my few toys I still have that rolls.

post-3915-1188776540_thumb.jpg

Day to day ride is a 1998 Lincoln Navigator 4-wheel drive that runs like a top at 140,000 miles

Wifes ride is a 1998 Lincoln Town Car. Neither get particularly good mileage but they are paid for and in great shape.

I don't have any pictures of my actual cars, I'll grab stuff off of the net.

I got one of these, Red Mitsu Eclipse GSX. All Wheel Drive turbo 4-cylinder with an automatic and barely over 200 horse. It's dinged up, my first car. It's for sale.

1102.jpg

My second car, Blue 2003 Nissan Maxima SE with a 6 speed manual. It was a hand me down that my parents let me drive for a few months. Probably the newest car I'll ever own, I like buying oldies (but goodies). They sold it a while back.

DrFront1.jpg

What I drive now in the rain and snow or when I need to carry a load is a Red 2001 Nissan Pathfinder with a 5 speed manual. Last year they made one with a manual tranny, shame. Now they come with bigger rims and are set up for "mad pimping" or something. This one was my dad's for a while, he liked it more than the Maxima, and now he likes his Xterra with the 6 speed manual. When they finally sell it it should be worth enough, SUV guys love these apparently.

01pathfinder_front.jpg

And finally my car, my one and only love. She's everything I'd ever need out of a car and more. Admiral Blue (the same color as the Grand Sports) 1994 Chevy Corvette coupe with a 6 speed manual. 65k miles on her, got it when the market for them was at it lowest, $12,900. It's worth a bunch more now, but I don't care. It has everything the perfect car needs: RWD, manual tranny, power under the hood, and blue paint. There are some extras to help it be my favorite: the roof comes off, only 2 doors, only 2 seats (you guys know what I mean), and flipups.

1994.jpg