The Krauts are coming

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and maybe I might find myself in a dirty little 3-way with Pelosi & Mrs. Clinton.......they would be soooo hot togther! :kiss:

YUCK!!!!! What a revolting thought!! It's enought to kill your appitite for a month!!!!!!

It's enough to kill yourself for for thinking it. Must.. get.. thought. out of head... bang

Did you take a look at what was under the handguards?

Yeah, the barrel and gas tube.

Giggle Snort Giggle

Fuckin Smartass...... :haha:

Alright, well, I'm not sure how that question was supposed to be answered, then.

What are your thoughts on the rest of the rifle. I trust your judgement on the furniture, but that would be a cheap and easy fix. What about the rest of it? Think the rest of it was as cheaply done as the furniture?

Did you take a look at what was under the handguards?

Yeah, the barrel and gas tube.

Giggle Snort Giggle

Fuckin Smartass...... :haha:

Alright, well, I'm not sure how that question was supposed to be answered, then.

What are your thoughts on the rest of the rifle. I trust your judgement on the furniture, but that would be a cheap and easy fix. What about the rest of it? Think the rest of it was as cheaply done as the furniture?

Yep. the magwell looked like it had been opened up by a blind kid with a dremel. And there is NOTHING on the market to replace the forearm.

Was it really that bad? Sheesh!

Yeah, I probably could have done at least as well with a pair of tin snips.

Oh, and Centerfire decided to charge me an unmentioned restocking fee of 15%. It was a bullshit charge, it was never mentioned to me, and they have lost my business over that. They sent me a piece of shit, obviously I had to eat shipping both times AND I had already paid my FFL transfer, so the $59 or whatever was just salt in the wound.

Hope they enjoy that bullshit restocking fee, because that's the last of my money they'll be getting.

Oh, and they do the illegal upcharge if you're using a credit card. I appreciate gun retailers and all, but I am sick and tired of seeing one price, and then they want to charge more for a credit card. How the fuck else are you gonna pay over the phone? The practice of charging extra for credit card use is illegal, BTW.

The practice of charging extra for credit card use is illegal, BTW.

Yep, and has been for a while now. You CAN offer a discout for CASH, but you can't charge MORE for a CC. That, my friend, is slimey. Might be a way to get all your money reimbursed, though. Tell them you're going to mention it to the FTC, and see how fast you get your money back.

--In the interest of full disclosure, I do a bit of financial counseling on the side, and shady companies make me VERY angry...

Yep, and has been for a while now. You CAN offer a discout for CASH, but you can't charge MORE for a CC. That, my friend, is slimey. Might be a way to get all your money reimbursed, though. Tell them you're going to mention it to the FTC, and see how fast you get your money back.

--In the interest of full disclosure, I do a bit of financial counseling on the side, and shady companies make me VERY angry...

Could you point me to something legal about the CC usage fees being illegal? The Gun Range/ Store I frequest has a fee if the purchase is over $300.00. I'd like to show them that the practice is illegal.

Thanks. . .

Could you point me to something legal about the CC usage fees being illegal? The Gun Range/ Store I frequest has a fee if the purchase is over $300.00. I'd like to show them that the practice is illegal.

Thanks. . .

He's absolutely right, Ax; they can't charge you more for using a credit card, technically... but they can give you a "cash discount" that only applies if paying by cash, and they then charge "full price" for using a CC. It makes no sense whatsoever, but 99% of gun retailers are total assholes and do this "loophole dance." Like I said, I totally appreciate gun retailers and what they do, but, man, some of them have RIDICULOUS prices, and the ones that don't pull shit like this on us.