Who else is a glock fan?

Love my G21, wife shoots it too, no problem. Dont know what the hell the "backstrap gap" thing is all about, I find the grip to be perfect for me. Dont understand how one could even hold any pistol and allow space between ther hand and the backstrap, dont people usually complain about Glock grips being too big? Isnt that why smiths offer grip reductions?

I dont watch movies either, so can someone explain how exactly "they" shoot in hollywood?

In comparison to a 1911, I do find that I need to nose down the G21 a bit when bringing it up quickly, but overall I still prefer the ergonomics of my Glock, and the weight too. The 1911 does have a better trigger too, but I find the G21 perfectly adequate. Swapped out the fixed sights for some OEM adjustables, and now its even better, no more "mental" sighting adjustments. Overall, I just love the thing, perfectly reliable, but I understand that pistols tend to be very "personal" weapons and peoples tastes can vary widely.

I do however really wish I had a carbine that could share mags and ammo with my Glock21, even a Kel-tec would rock, but an AK or AR would be better.... Have to have the "big American .45 ACP caliber" to compensate for my huge American wang. I mean freakin huge too, like gargantuanly massive man..... I'm talkin muy grande ese'. Just to beat someone to the punch :haha:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

hellz yeah, now I just gots to get the homeboy sights

Here's my old daily carry:

hipointpimp.jpg

I liked the custom hi-point, but I got to listening to more "Fifty-Cent" and decided that no one is this room is professional enough, that I know of, to carry this Glock .40, but me.

Edited by shaneman153a
  • 11 months later...

Just picked up a refurb G22. I don't know what the rebuild process entails but this handgun looks and shoots like new. Came with Night Sights. No slop in the slide and cycled 100 rds. witout a hitch. This is my first glock being a true Colt 1911 shooter. I put out $403 out the door and they threw in a box of 20. The trigger is a little spongy but I think that can be upgraded. I just couldn't part with the $1100 for the Colt Defender.

post-13220-1238548996.jpg

post-13220-1238549006.jpg