Cobra was never pre-aware of the subject or my bogus screen name. He did contact me and state that I shouldn't produce a drum for the public. He asked me to remove the video and not to post a live fire. Which I did and stated early that it was at his request. I did state that I was open to opinions of the best way to proceed. I was in a chat with Bvamp and a couple others. We where discussing possibilities of the drum. Cobra came in and we discussed pretty much the same things and we did discuss some functions of the drum also. But at no time was Cobra in the deal and he can't be blamed for wanting a drum if it was something he couldn't stop. At no point did Cobra have my personal info, if he didn't have so many dealings here he might have remembered that we had a transaction and it could have been found on his paypal but that was a long time ago and one of many. many of his. Cobra didn't believe he had it and probably will just realize once he reads this that he did somewhere but was long forgotten.

And Mike Davidson is my name and I have dealt with many here that have sent payments, items and received payments and items from and to this name. At no time did I mean for this to swing out of control like it did. Have you ever created a masterpiece and have someone tell you it was shit or you was stupid and didn't have care or compassion for others? I tried to get others to do what I did. I even offered my ideas to some of them. I didn't do it for the money. I was willing to give it to someone else and pay them money for what I wanted. Don't get me wrong the money would be a very big bonus. But that wasn't my main want. Only when it seemed to be a last resort to do myself, to secure in case of new AWB, did I do it. Not a year ago, but right now in our crucial time for Saigas. We pose a big possibility for strong restrictions on firearms and accessory possibilities. I don't want to start another drum thread with this and will not respond to any related comments or questions in this thread. This thread was to try and offer my side of the story and a public apology to Cobra and all those that was directly or indirectly affected by my bad timing and very controversial subject. At no point was I trying to troll or anything like that. I had no idea it would have unfolded like it did. I also wish I would have controlled my own emotion better and handled attacking comments with the same calmness as the calm comments. I wish I had been the bigger guy. I am sorry and I did want to do it the best way. I hope this can be over as well. MikeD

Thank you MikieD. :smoke:

No thanks needed, Only an apology accepted as I didn't mean to harm you. I know your a good man. You give to much of you precious, limited time here in this world to others not to be! Anybody here that wants to doubt Cobra's goodness doesn't deserve it anyways.

I am truely greatful to be back!! I love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

I appreciate you taking the time and saying all of that Mike, and I am almost positive the rest of the membership here will say the same thing, basically.

after speaking with you for some time last week on the telephone, I can tell you are a decent dude, and didnt mean any harm. that in combination with the other happenings, kind of made the action to ban you inappropriate. I am sorry for that. if anything, there should have been a warning issued, for the duplicate screen name you used, and that should have been that. I am sorry that I overreacted. I will work in the future to avoid causing situations like that.

-Ben

I appreciate you taking the time and saying all of that Mike, and I am almost positive the rest of the membership here will say the same thing, basically.

after speaking with you for some time last week on the telephone, I can tell you are a decent dude, and didnt mean any harm. that in combination with the other happenings, kind of made the action to ban you inappropriate. I am sorry for that. if anything, there should have been a warning issued, for the duplicate screen name you used, and that should have been that. I am sorry that I overreacted. I will work in the future to avoid causing situations like that.

-Ben

I only used another SN because I thought there was an injustice. Wrong corrected. Didn't mean to decieve anyone. I thought I was pretty clear when I used the SN Redneck who I was. My apologies if I wasn't clear. Redneck and all post and PM's have been laid to rest.

-Ben

Ben, I got the same impressions of you as well. You do fell that you did have pretty good warrent to ban me. I did know the polict on you know what and I was flaming pretty hard even if it was just a responce. I am glad you you guys let me back. I know it is hard to be a boss. I know that know matter what kind of a boss someone is, that certain people won't like just because you are a boss. We are all just humans here. I agree with Bob. Big tear jerken group hug! :wub:

Im not sure if I wanna go hugging any of you guys? a handshake will suffice!

oh yeh, I fixed your posting ability, as well as approved the posts that you had made before I realised you were still on moderator preview. I have to get your status as a contributer back up. I told max in the admin section, but there is a lot going on right now behind the scenes, and I think he missed what I said.

Thank you MikieD. :smoke:

No thanks needed, Only an apology accepted as I didn't mean to harm you. I know your a good man. You give to much of you precious, limited time here in this world to others not to be! Anybody here that wants to doubt Cobra's goodness doesn't deserve it anyways.

I am truely greatful to be back!! I love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

MD,

Just remember - you were talking about producing an product for an (albeit - AWESOME idea for a fabulous shotgun), but that it was a product no one wanted (at least not among the "civilian" enthusiast's). Please - Cater to your market and limit it to that. You damaged and hurt people here (probably unintentionally) who had the whole communities intrest at heart - even if their actions were misguided, but it was based on your disregard to even own an S-12 as it is sold now....

No war has ever been fought in this country where a "personal property right" was no at issue. As cool as your drum may be in reality, people felt threatened by it and wanted to distance themselves from you and your product. Bvamp felt threatened to the point of banning people without all the info because of the "in your face attitude" you took. Damn, dude!

I will tell you that, despite all this, someone (maybe MD, maybe someone else) will probablyproduce a drum (+10 NLFD) and market it, probably to the general public (and mil/LE's) - but probably not here (on the S-12 Forum). When that happens, the ATF will rule on it (the Drum and/or the SG).

My knowledge of title 2 and class III NFA stuff is pretty good (B+) and they will probably make the S-12 + a (+10) drum a DD, but not make the Saiga a DD in it's own right. That is me guessing and analyzing previous AFT edicts regarding SG's becoming DD's. I think the community is safe at the moment. I think all of us should focus on the H.R. 1022 BS and start calling/writing/emailing/texting congressmen (and women...). If the Saiga is ever going to be declared a DD, it's just a matter of time (unless it is "criminalized" earlier by an act of congress). Let's enjoy them while we can.

My .02 worth...

Macbeau sends...

Well, regardless of it's effect on the legal status of the Saiga-12 shotgun, the owner of the site has stated that he doesn't want the thing discussed here.

If you came into my house and lit a cigarette (for instance), I'd throw you out, too.

Well, regardless of it's effect on the legal status of the Saiga-12 shotgun, the owner of the site has stated that he doesn't want the thing discussed here.

If you came into my house and lit a cigarette (for instance), I'd throw you out, too.

Yeah - That's pretty funny - we won't talk about a product that has yet to be produced for "civilian" purchase and has no ruling in the Government's eyes, but we will have discussions about and photo's of "Christina" - (aka Ms Saiga).

I work in a courthouse in the Southern U.S. Dristict of the U.S. COURT OF APPEALS, ELEVENTH CIRCUIT.

The scuttlebutt I hear is that some of the pictures of Ms. Saiga may be of from when she was possibly as young as 15. (pre-boob job). Anyone remember Tracy Lords?

Yeah - let's not talk about things that may cause problems here.

Macbeau begrudgingly sends....

Edited by macbeau

Well, bro...I understand where you're coming from...and I'm not happy about the way the thing went down either.

But it's a privately-owned forum, with rules that have to be followed. I'm talking about what Mike did, not Shannon.

Well, bro...I understand where you're coming from...and I'm not happy about the way the thing went down either.

But it's a privately-owned forum, with rules that have to be followed. I'm talking about what Mike did, not Shannon.

Just trying to keep things in perspective.

Macbeau sends...

I'm gonna sleep for a whole day now!

Let this stand as Proof (in my opinion) that prayer works!

All is well that ends well.

You guys ARE my family, I am glad beyond words that it has all been worked through.

Man, sniff, I Love you guys!

BUT I STILL AIN'T GONNA SHOWER WITH ANY OF YA'S :wub:

hey now... Thats NOT what you told me the other night when you were sudsing MY back... :wub:

ROFL!!! :lol:

OK... JUST KIDDING!!!! :P:haha:

:smoke:

Um......yeah.......uh, you guys go right ahead & hug, lather-up, jello wrestle, uh whatever. :unsure:

I'll just be outside shooting big holes in things. :haha:

Actually it's awesome to see everyone getting along again. :super:

Um......yeah.......uh, you guys go right ahead & hug, lather-up, jello wrestle, uh whatever. :unsure:

I'll just be outside shooting big holes in things. :haha:

Actually it's awesome to see everyone getting along again. :super:

Oooo Cobra. He has some pretty good idea there!!! :)