ITS THE PACKING PAPER OF DEATH!!!!

You got to admit, That is some grade "A" Zombie Bullshit right there!

The reason the paper is so dangerous is because it was developed by the Soviets during the Cold War

as a direct result of experiments with Zombies.

The Saiga shot gun was also developed as a result of the "Zombie experiments" as a means of

"controlling" the experiment and potential outbreaks.

Just so you know, Chernobyl DID NOT have a reactor melt down.

The experiment got out of hand. Almost a class 3 outbreak. they had to "nuke" the entire area.

the paper not only has anti corrosive properties but is interlaced with a "Zombie repellent"

therefore keeping weapons cache "Free" from wandering zombies.

The paper has been "infused" with the dead Solanum virus. it works much in the same way as

a vaccine. Even though the Virus that causes zombies to occur is dead, it is still poisonous.

THAT is the "Real" reason the paper is so dangerous.

I wrapped my house with Saiga paper prior to siding it.

It should help to provide me with a few "extra minuets" to fortify my home and power up the generator

if a class 1 or 2 outbreaks occur in my area.

Wow, Vapor paper, demons, zombies, divorce. Anything else I missed?

I haven't seen any reference to "Bi-polar Lumberjack Lesbian Eskimos", or is that just a Canadian thing :devil:

Naw I just saw one skate by so there are some that have made it to the PSU area

Ex-wives? Plural? How long did I take you to figure out what causes that shit? I figured it out the first time. :)

I'm a slow learner, Racegal. But I haven't married anybody in 24 years so I guess I finally learned my lesson.

Well, congrats on that. I was married for 20 years. Well, technically, I'm still married and it's almost 22 years but my divorce should be final on the 6th. I'm gonna celebrate big time. Got rid of a real bad apple.

Got rid of a real bad apple and found ya a peach :devil:

Ex-wives? Plural? How long did I take you to figure out what causes that shit? I figured it out the first time. :)

I'm a slow learner, Racegal. But I haven't married anybody in 24 years so I guess I finally learned my lesson.

Well, congrats on that. I was married for 20 years. Well, technically, I'm still married and it's almost 22 years but my divorce should be final on the 6th. I'm gonna celebrate big time. Got rid of a real bad apple.

Got rid of a real bad apple and found ya a peach :devil:

Damn skippy on that one!!!! :)

Damn I know how it is from a childs point of view but I'm glad that is all I had to go thru. My parents split when I was 10 and it was PURE HELL til I was 17 and left home. I'm so very happy that my current pending divorce does not have to include breaking the hearts of any children. My own was enough...

Time goes on and people heal and get their financial situation back on track eventually. But the children are the ones who suffer the most in a bad breakup. I'm scarred for life. :killer:

I understand how it can be difficult. My two oldest boy's were 17 and 19 at the time. They weren't too happy with me at first for dumping him. But they didn't know all the facts. They understand much better now since their father has shown his ass to everyone. My youngest was 10, like you, at the time. I know it was harder on him. I know, at first, he wished we would stay together. But I think he understands better now. First off, his Dad decided he didn't want to see his son for three months since I was seeing someone. What one has to do with the other is beyond me. He decided to see him, once, in February and hasn't seen him since. And hasn't paid child support this year. Those three months that he didn't see his Dad, he never said a word. At one point, I asked him if he wanted me to try to reach his Dad so he could see him. He said yes....if he's changed. See, I'm not the only one he yells at. He does it to Adam all the time. I just looked at him and told him 'sweety, I would hold my breath'. I don't talk bad to the boys about their Dad but I sure ain't gonna lie to them either. I think in the long run, they are much better off not listening to us yell at each other all the time. But you had a bad step parent. I would never go out with anyone who didn't treat my kids right. And I found him. Right Shannon? :) Last weekend, Adam got to shoot too and fish and play pool. He had a blast. And he was treated respectfully. Just reaffirms I found the right guy.

Its is pretty hard from the kids point of view, took my parents near 5 years to make it offical, hear stories on both sides and to be honest I'm not 100% sure which one to belive. That being said I'm happier with my mom, for many reasons i'm not going to get into

"thats all i got to say bout that.."

Here's an easy test:

Put the following in used 1 gallon milk jug and leave it to sit in the sun:

- half pound of raw puree chicken

- cup of goat milk

- couple cat turds from a flower bed

Let it stew for a week, then crack the lid and have a wiff, then have a wiff of your BO and mouth odor

If the contents of the milk jug seem at all "pleasant", then I'd say there's a good chance you're a zombie

Hey, I drink that stuff all the time and never tried the smell test!

Wow, the things you learn on here.

Then again, I've always used dog turds. I guess I've been using the wrong recipe.

• 3 years later...

Zombies are kind of an easy kill compared to Candiearian Demons, as even the dismembered body parts can attack you.

Fire is useless as well due to the fact they are hellspawn and immune to flames.

If you ever run across a reanimated corps check and see if it is a zombie or demon possessed

prior to taking any action.

*Remember* Zombie's can not speak. If reanimated corps is shouting out Blasphemous statements.

odds are you are confronting a Candierian Demon!

Good Hunting!

The known weaknesses to Candiearian demons are Double barreled shotguns, Chainsaws, and the most powerful weapon known to man kind(and then some!) Bruce Campbell's Chin.

Remember kids if those zombies are running and shouting curse words at you call 1-800-THE-CHIN

• Like 1

lmao, I have been cracking up reading this thread. I dont know how I ever missed it but im glad I finally ran across it. Im glad for some reason I decided to keep that evil paper all these years and wrap gun stuffs in it....

Good thing it never ate me in my sleep. :unsure::lolol: