McCarthy doesn't understand 1022 (Her own bill)

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/04/18/vide...ol-legislation/

Watch it and weep. This lady is the one pushing for Saigas to be banned and doesn't even understand what she is talking about.

Christ... after pulling-up the weblink and listening to it, I don't know WHY I should be surprised.... but I am.

This is just another wonderful indictment and example of the friggen idiots we as Americans vote into office and continue to support.

BTW: I mention "we as Americans" because in my opinion, regardless as to how much such idiots like McCarthy make our blood boil, as long as we live in this great nation (and hell no, I'm not even remotely suggesting we or anyone should 'abandon ship' to another country) we can only look at ourselves and neighbors to blame. (and "duh," I readily acknowledge to not being the originator of that phrase.)

(Okay... so likely I didn't word that as well as many of you could. Hopefully you'll catch my meaning without flaming and fragging the hell out of me **somber smile**.)

.... Okay, can I excuse myself now, and go throw-up???!!!!

I caught this vid of facebook before I went to class..I was going to post it but I'm glad someone beat me to it.

that being said its always funny to catch somebody in their lies...the higher up they are the better it gets

I caught this vid of facebook before I went to class..I was going to post it but I'm glad someone beat me to it.

that being said its always funny to catch somebody in their lies...the higher up they are the better it gets

I disagree.

IMO McCarthey was blatantly caught on camera showing her bloody IGNORANCE.

Friggen ignorant beotches.... May they all eternally burn in Hades for those that they hurt.

(Ummm... my apologies to the folks of this forum who, through no fault of their own, are of the opposite gender persuation.)

:rolleyes:

P.S.: Can't you tell? I'm not just a member of the "He-man Woman Haters Club".... I'm one of its Vice Presidents! :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol:

Okay, so I was just kidding about the He-Man Woman Haters thing. You gotta understand... I was once married to one of the most god-awful, life-sucking beotches that ever walked this earth! It took me 10 years to pull my head out of my ass.... to get out from under her talons. Obviously, I'm friggen STILL 'acting out' and venting because of it. :blink: ... :wacko: ... :wacko: ... :wacko: ... :P

Edited by Gary

Holy crap, that just kinda makes me wanna cry. Its frikkin pathetic that thislawmaker doesn't even have a clue what exactly it is that she wants to ban. Why does she want them banned if she doesn't know what it is? Did a barrel shroud abuse her as a child or something?

TIP: It does NOT go on the shoulder.

I can almost understand her wanting to ban AWs, (even though it is completely emotional and thoughtless act with heaps of evidence to against it) but for the love of god, if you are going to want to ban something you better know what the hell it does.

This just adds heaps of stupid onto her, and scares the living shit out of me to think how much of this shit goes on in congress.

I disagree.

IMO McCarthey was blatantly caught on camera showing her bloody IGNORANCE.

Friggen ignorant beotches.... May they all eternally burn in Hades for those that they hurt.

(Ummm... my apologies to the folks of this forum who, through no fault of their own, are of the opposite gender persuation.)

:rolleyes:

P.S.: Can't you tell? I'm not just a member of the "He-man Woman Haters Club".... I'm one of its Vice Presidents! :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol:

Okay, so I was just kidding about the He-Man Woman Haters thing. You gotta understand... I was once married to one of the most god-awful, life-sucking beotches that ever walked this earth! It took me 10 years to pull my head out of my ass.... to get out from under her talons. Obviously, I'm friggen STILL 'acting out' and venting because of it. :blink: ... :wacko: ... :wacko: ... :wacko: ... :P

Apology accepted. I know a few guys who went through the same thing. Just remember, it doens't make us all that way. I was married to one of the biggest asses in the country. Well, I still am for 12 1/2 more hours. But I found Cobra. All men aren't like the ass I married and all women aren't like the biotch you married. :)

Apology accepted. I know a few guys who went through the same thing. Just remember, it doens't make us all that way. I was married to one of the biggest asses in the country. Well, I still am for 12 1/2 more hours. But I found Cobra. All men aren't like the ass I married and all women aren't like the biotch you married. :)

Thanks Racegal55. Undoubtedly, Cobra is a fortunate guy!

Yes, I know all women aren't like my ex-beotch. Like, I'm getting remarried the 16th of June (no kidding). Yet, I count myself hugely fortunate to have finally found "the girl next door."

(Naturally, I can't speak for her... regarding me. After all, clearly I still have some 'resentment' issues, to put it mildly.... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol:)

Thanks Racegal55. Undoubtedly, Cobra is a fortunate guy!

Yes, I know all women aren't like my ex-beotch. Like, I'm getting remarried the 16th of June (no kidding). Yet, I count myself hugely fortunate to have finally found "the girl next door."

(Naturally, I can't speak for her... regarding me. After all, clearly I still have some 'resentment' issues, to put it mildly.... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol:)

And you're doing it again? :lolol: J/K

Holy shit! What a moron. She shouldn't be let near a stapler never mind trying to legislate meaningless firearms laws.

No, no, no! Give her a gun and put her out of our misery!

With her apparent lack of knowledge and I would assume skill, we would probably be so unlucky as for her to miss!

if there has to be a law (and there does need to be), can ANYONE ANSWER me as to why THOSE people should be the one writing them????

can someone PLEASE explain this to me. I just dont get it.

Jeez, talk about change the subject, he kept asking her what it was and she rambling on and on...

Hell I bet "Forest Gump" could tell you what a barrel shroud is...

Clips, that's what I used to use to load my enfield magazine while it was attached to my SMLE...

McCarty gets the "Franks & Beans" award!!

I love the way she tried the duck and weave, but the interviewer just came right back at her. "Do you know what a barrel shroud is, and why should we ban guns that have them?" "No I don't know what a barrel shroud is." Target! Cease Fire!

Edited by XD45