I love the idea of lousy politicians and loudmouths being alive, well, and living their own lives instead of interfering with ours. I wish no narm on them, except that their ego probably wouldn't survive without publicity.

agreed, i may not like many of these people personally but wish them no harm what-so-ever.

I perosnally feel it un-wise to suggest harm to any of them..... even in a joking - roundabout fashion on a forum. suspect our favorite site here probably has enough federal attention as it is....

no offense intended to anyone by my statement.....it is simply my opinion.

:smoke:

agreed, i may not like many of these people personally but wish them no harm what-so-ever.

I bet she wouldn't have any problems throwing your ass in jail for being a firearms owner though (like she suggested should be done). :angry:

I'm personally tired of listening to the old dyke and her firearms hate tirades. She is a very bitter, sad, & venomous woman. If I could truly have my druthers, I personally wish she would do a favor to us all and imitate Momma Cass. :ded::super:

Rosie, I know deep down inside that you hate me anyway, so *SCREW YOU* :chris:

I think she's pretty. It is a shame her fat ass wont be blocking "The View" anymore...

:eek::blink: I think I'm gonna be sick. LOL J/K All I can say is: Score one for America! I'm sick of this racist, sexist, bigotted, defeatist, fascist, no good, low down, treasonist, coward of a woman and glad to see her go. It always ticked me off when people nwould come on the show out of good grace and she would interupt them and talk over them and the other hosts to get her opinion driven home. I've never seen a more ignorant person in action in all my life. I have my opinions about things but I will always give the oposition the common corurtesy to explain their view in full, but this woman would have none of that. It was either you agreed with her or you had to deal with her loud mouth. And then even if you were in agreement with her she would talk over you. It shouldn't have been called "The View", it was more like "Rosie's View, or Else" Hopefully we'll never hear from her again, but I'm sure that won't be the case.