• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jugs, there's always useless b.s. laying around the house to part with on Ebay, or Craigs List, etc. Valley bitch stuff tends to cost the most and you always end up with extra odds and ends (2's and 3's of stuff).

So far, my wife hasn't hit that wall and I'm more or less working middle class with two kids, just bought the oldest daughter a car and a year away from college.

Hey, I'm Italian, but I've always found that taking her out shooting and a good roll around to make her naughty parts feel good never hurts. I've got a Tantal kit due in from Copes in a few days.......sounds like it's time to start making her happy. Go make the Misses smile and when she starts screaming, YES,YES,YES... :wub::wub::wub:

tell her you thought it was about the three new purchases :rolleyes:

i thought for sure i was gonna get my nuts handed to me for the mutha jugga comment...

especially when you all got in trouble for the name change awhile back!

AAww, I am pretty good about the joking around about things, I just did not want to be "labeled" that as my screen name.

But I would have responded to you but I was typing and did not read that until after I posted. :devil:

And Gary, Drew is just picking on you because he knows you are right, if he hurt your feelings I will make him apologize!

Scoutjoe, just like I told him before, if he was going to act up I was going to whack his barrel and put a fake can on it. :angel: hahaha, JK!!

Jugs, there's always useless b.s. laying around the house to part with on Ebay, or Craigs List, etc. Valley bitch stuff tends to cost the most and you always end up with extra odds and ends (2's and 3's of stuff).

So far, my wife hasn't hit that wall and I'm more or less working middle class with two kids, just bought the oldest daughter a car and a year away from college.

Hey, I'm Italian, but I've always found that taking her out shooting and a good roll around to make her naughty parts feel good never hurts. I've got a Tantal kit due in from Copes in a few days.......sounds like it's time to start making her happy. Go make the Misses smile and when she starts screaming, YES,YES,YES... :wub::wub::wub:

tell her you thought it was about the three new purchases :rolleyes:

:eek: Oh no you didn't just say that.

Drew has no problem in that area, but he sometimes TRIES to aim for the wrong target and that range is CLOSED!!

...Gary, now this ALMOSTS works!! ....Good job. When you come to Michigan, you can hang out with us girls while the guys go shootin or better yet you can go shooting with us girls.

:huh: ... :blink: ... :blink: ... :blink: ...... :eek:

Now hold on there Mrs. Juggs! You're enviting me.... to go out shoot'n with "the girls" when I come visiting to Michigan????!!!! To friggen "hang out with you girls...."?????!!!!!

Jimminie Crickets lady! Now you've went and done it! What meager and tenuous reputation I've managed to garner here within the forums has now been TOTALLY SHOT-TO-SHIT. :cryss: ... :evil: ... :evil: ..... :wacko:

Like, now I won't ever be able to make a post here.... without all the guys laughing their arses off at me.... :blush:

Hmmmmm..... <_<

Well... I suppose I have no one really to blame but myself..... Just because apparently I came up with the most reasonable idea for your hubbs.

:lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol:

So.... ummmm.... errrrr.... What are all "of us ladies" going to be drinking as we hang out together? Margaritas? Daiquiris??? Fuzzy-navels???????

Oh yea (almost forgot to ask), it's okay for me to bring my new wifey along, isn't it??????? Mind you, she has had very, VERY little experience hanging-out with Michiganders of the finer gender persuasion.... So you're gonna have to go easy on her.

:rolleyes: ... :rolleyes: ... :rolleyes:

Edited by Gary
She pays a set amount of the bills and i pay a set amount....whatevers left,either one can buy what they want with there own money! Sure as hell beats my first marriage when i handed over my check to her and in return got a $20 bill for the week :ded:

$20.00, what the hell are you bitching about? Drew gets $5.00 a week and he can get up to $7.00 if he remembers to take the trash out. :D

Just think Juggs,at $7.00 a week you will have enouph money to buy that Tromix in ..oh say..3-3 1/2 years...thats if you remember to take out the trash and eat Cornnuts everyday :haha:

She went to bed..... She said you guys were starting to get naughty....

I think she was havin fun.... gonna try to get her posting more, Sorry Dinzag!

Gary.... :eek::lolol::lolol::lolol::haha::lolol::lolol::lolol::super:

Gary.... :eek::lolol::lolol::lolol::haha::lolol::lolol::lolol::super:

What? SHE WENT TO BED?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you're not going with her????????

You really ARE A JARHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol:

No friggen wonder she won't let you buy any more boom-sticks!!!!!!!

Drew, she just went to bed.........take the hint man and the new gun is yours. The forum will still be here in the morning. At worse, you both fall asleep with a smile on your face.

Later

Word!

back in 15 min! J/K!

See y'all tomorrow!

"Oh yea (almost forgot to ask), it's okay for me to bring my new wifey along, isn't it??????? Mind you, she has had very, VERY little experience hanging-out with Michiganders of the finer gender persuasion.... So you're gonna have to go easy on her."

.....you know, Gary, as they say.........what's good for the Michigoose, is good for the Michigander.........

.....you know, Gary, as they say.........what's good for the Michigoose, is good for the Michigander.........

Okay Jeaux E.... sorry to report, but I'm WAY TOO OBTUSE to figure out what you're implying there.

:haha: ... :haha: ... :haha:

That'd be great. Somehow, with her here, I don't feel quite so outnumbered. :)

That'd be great. Somehow, with her here, I don't feel quite so outnumbered. :)

Ya always have Gary and his mangina! :haha:

So.... ummmm.... errrrr.... What are all "of us ladies" going to be drinking as we hang out together? Margaritas? Daiquiris??? Fuzzy-navels???????

[/size]

Oh no Gayry!

Say it ain't so!

ONE thread from Jugg's Juggette and you're whipped! :huh:

Edited by Will

What??? He only has ONE gun safe?

Those guns safes capacity is drastically overrated. A regular 14 gun safe will maybe fit 12 on a good day, and good luck getting one out of the back corner without knocking over everything in front of it. And you can't organize them based on how often you use them, but based on how they fit perfectly.

I'm a pretty mild gun nut, and I'm in the market for a third safe. They're not all that expensive if you consider the value of what's inside. And about 15% of the collection belongs to my wife.

Oh, and I balance the cheekbook. ;)

Better duck to avoid the flying vegetables...

"Drew has no problem in that area, but he sometimes TRIES to aim for the wrong target and that range is CLOSED!! "

Hmm... Talk about the SHOCKER!!! :eek::cryss::eek::cryss::eek:

By the way Mrs. Juggs... The way *I* See it... If his gun safe is FULL... Then the only REAL SOLUTION is that...

:up::super::up: HE NEEDS ANOTHER NEW EMPTY GUNSAFE!!!!! :up::super::up:

Honestly, I fail to see the problem here... tell him NO MORE GUNS until he gets another GUNSAFE! Simple...

Then... well... yanno... there wont be any issues about safes being too full... or too many... :rolleyes: yadda yadda yadda... :rolleyes:

( :up: :up: I hope I helped ya out here, Drew buddy!!! :up: :up: )

:smoke:

Will, as a moderator, I can only do so much to protect you!!

Just don't let her smell your fear..... she will attack for sure!!!

(that was Too Funny!!!)

Make no mistake, I ware the pants... (she just tells me what ones to put on!)

I'm cool with that as long as they are ironed properly.. LOL!!!

Juggs and his wife were sitting at a table at his favorite restaurant, and she noticed that he kept staring at a drunken woman swigging her drink, as she sat alone at a nearby table.

Jugg's wife asks, "Do you know her?"

"Yes," Drew sighed. "She's my old girlfriend. My drill instructor said I had to choose between her and the Corps. I understand she started drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since."

"My God!" said Drew's wife. "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

AAwww Gary, I did not mean to ruin your reputation :angel: But you did and still do have the most reasonable idea. So if the guys want to laugh at you just remember the old saying from when you were a little kid "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." :P

And of course your new wifey can come out to play!! But I don't get the part about her having very little experience hanging out with Michiganders and going easy on her. Is there some funny stereotype out there about us Mighiganders? We play nice. Don't listen to Dinzag, I am NOT scary, I'm cute :wub:

And for the comments about purchasing a NEW gun/riffle safe, come on, I WILL get to spend some money on me (like a mall trip or something) before HE gets to buy another gun safe!!!!! HaHa...but see there is that double deficit thing....so maybe it is not worth it. I guess ma and the Mr. will have to work that one out.

But I still like Gary's idea :super: about trading out an old one for one that you may REALLY want!!!