• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"WSU Alum?? "

No, my wife went to Oral Roberts and Notre Dame. Her friend just lives in Seattle now.

I'm an ND alum, B.S. '76.

You got a degree in B.S. ........Sweet! J/K!

"WSU Alum?? "

No, my wife went to Oral Roberts and Notre Dame. Her friend just lives in Seattle now.

I'm an ND alum, B.S. '76.

You got a degree in B.S. ........Sweet! J/K!

Comes in handy now and then ;) . (actually pre-med.)

I know that at least one other person has shared this following advice.... but in my honest opinion, whenever the missus lays the law down in this sort of regard, the only way around it is to sell-off one (or more....**groan & ugh**) of your other boom-sticks, in order to pay for and acquire that which you desire most.

Granted, that's the last thing you wanna hear, but it could be worse right? She could completely lower the boom on ya and say that absolutely NO MORE BOOM-STICKS, period.

Sorry my man..... see ya in September!!!!!!!!

~Gary

I know that at least one other person has shared this following advice.... but in my honest opinion, whenever the missus lays the law down in this sort of regard, the only way around it is to sell-off one (or more....**groan & ugh**) of your other boom-sticks, in order to pay for and acquire that which you desire most.

Granted, that's the last thing you wanna hear, but it could be worse right? She could completely lower the boom on ya and say that absolutely NO MORE BOOM-STICKS, period.

~Gary

So much for Bros Before Ho's.......

Gender traitor!!!!!

(Just joking around.... I had to have a snappy comeback!)

"Gender Trader" was funnier.

Guess you really liked the last set of kisses I gave ya.... :kiss:

As you sit there BobAsh with that funny expression on your face... what can I say? I'm secure with my MANHOOD.

post-4853-1185233736_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gary

WHAT THE FUCK

LOL I did NOT expect to see that! now thats funny.

Guns are just some extra retirement money, and when you need an excuse to buy them when you are retired, just say that your retirement money is being used on something you like, and can ALWAYS be re-couped for the same value or better.

I know it doesnt work for some of you, but its a pretty good reason, and is actually the truth, so you dont have to stretch it or even lie about it.

LOL Dude I said it was funnier, I didn't say it was more fitting!

Hey, I'm just fuck'n around. Although I may not be as quick witted as some people on this forum.... sometimes, I do have my moments.

Besides, I admit to having a rather odd, warped sense of humor at times.

:rolleyes:

Hooray!!!! I struck a nerve!!!!!

Traitor or trader

it's still Bros before Ho's dude!!!

Actually, my wife is the only one I'd ever lay down all my arms for. (Except the ones she don't know about..)

But, I'm also secure with the fact that she would never ask me too.. (or find the other 2 guns)

THREAD OBSERVATIONS:

#1 - "It's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission" - That is so true.

#2 - "Leans to the left" - I enjoyed the heck out of chicks that leaned to the left in my youth but I married a right-winger. That can be a PITA too.

#3 - "I've had that one forever" - Always good in a pinch but if you get caught it's gone forever and then you're left with #1.

#4 "Brothers before Hoes" - Yeah right up until a fine piece of tail comes along...

Edited by DaGroaner

~Gary

i mentioned selling my glock to fund my saiga needs... and she bitched

i almost fainted

She pays a set amount of the bills and i pay a set amount....whatevers left,either one can buy what they want with there own money! Sure as hell beats my first marriage when i handed over my check to her and in return got a $20 bill for the week :ded:

oh now we are all screwed...Mrs Jugg is postin'

I sent her a sincere... and slightly gratuitous PM.... asking her to go nicely on her hubby.... because he has been crying on the forums regarding the restrictions she implaced on him.

:rolleyes: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :P ... :angel: ... :angel: ... :angel:

I sent her a sincere... and slightly gratuitous PM.... asking her to go nicely on her hubby.... because he has been crying on the forums regarding the restrictions she implaced on him.

:rolleyes: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :P ... :angel: ... :angel: ... :angel:

you just don't want to be in the doghouse before you visit :haha:

Ok, I have no choice but to jump in on this one. There is so much here I don't even know where to start!

First of all you all need to know...he has tried ALL the things I have heard, but believe me he is NOT hurting :D He has a 16 to 18 gun/riffle safe and it is FULL, there is NO more room for any more weapons. They are all decked out with valley bitch crap. Come on he has 2 saiga, one with a halo!! And he is working on getting a Red Jacket ZK-308. And I promised him he could get a Tromix build, sometime in the future.

Ok, now for the lame-ass excuses!!

Bob, you buy HER stuff, all that does double the deficit, wow you must be rich :haha: . If he tried to buy me flowers and candy to butter me up, I would make him pay ME back for the money he wasted on stuff that will just die in a few days. Flowers are pretty and all but.....

Dinzag, he always plays the Zombie angle, I think that he has plenty of guns/riffle in case of a Zombie attack and we are not moving to Flint! He already has "practice" Zombie drills..please don't influence him anymore :angry2:

Shaneman and Micah, do you think I should let a jar head handle the money? JK I have told him that I would be happy to turn the check book over to him but he better make sure he pays ALL the bills on time and balances the check book and all that happy horse crap. It was not all that appealing to him although he likes to complain about never writing a check out of our check book.

To anybody saying "what that old thing" well, I would know! I see the credit card bill every month and I know the cash flow situation, besides he is always playing with them. He rotates them out dailey and changes the furniture on them (every now and then), kind of like how girls play with barbies. It's kind of cute!! :wub:

Gary, now this ALMOSTS works!! For any new gun/riffle that comes in, one goes out. But I would have to count them to make sure the total number does not go up, because he would try to sneak, I am sure!! But that is the BEST idea I have heard so far. Good job. When you come to Michigan, you can hang out with us girls while the guys go shootin or better yet you can go shooting with us girls.

Besides I never told him that he couldn't get another gun, he is just trying to double the inventory in one year!!

Oh yeah!!!!! And lastly dear husband......"bro's before ho's.....I will actually give you that, BUT I am NOT a ho, never have been. I am your wife. So keep it up, there, laughing boy and what Scoutjoe said just may come true (being single) :haha: JK!!!!!

Now you can go play with your friends on the forum, because that does not cost anything. :wub:

Bye for now...everyone take care!!!

damn... i like your sense of humor

She pays a set amount of the bills and i pay a set amount....whatevers left,either one can buy what they want with there own money! Sure as hell beats my first marriage when i handed over my check to her and in return got a $20 bill for the week :ded:

$20.00, what the hell are you bitching about? Drew gets $5.00 a week and he can get up to $7.00 if he remembers to take the trash out. :D

Edited by Mrs. Juggernaut

Damn Ma....... It's bad enough you made me get my nuts clipped for real.

Do ya need to clip em here too??? LOL!!!

"Gary, now this ALMOSTS works!! For any new gun/riffle that comes in, one goes out. But I would have to count them to make sure the total number does not go up, because he would try to sneak, I am sure!! But that is the BEST idea I have heard so far. Good job. When you come to Michigan, you can hang out with us girls while the guys go shootin or better yet you can go shooting with us girls."

Yes! Hang out with the Girls,........... Gender Traitor!!!!

as always, thanks for the back up McCumber!

I do love that woman......

Lorie.jpg

Damn Ma....... It's bad enough you made me get my nuts clipped for real.

Do ya need to clip em here too??? LOL!!!

"Gary, now this ALMOSTS works!! For any new gun/riffle that comes in, one goes out. But I would have to count them to make sure the total number does not go up, because he would try to sneak, I am sure!! But that is the BEST idea I have heard so far. Good job. When you come to Michigan, you can hang out with us girls while the guys go shootin or better yet you can go shooting with us girls."

Yes! Hang out with the Girls,........... Gender Traitor!!!!

as always, thanks for the back up McCumber!

I do love that woman......

i thought for sure i was gonna get my nuts handed to me for the mutha jugga comment...

especially when you all got in trouble for the name change awhile back!