Where to buy IZ-109

I've been poking around the web looking for a place that has a Saiga IZ-109 for sale. Gilbert's Guns says they have some in stock but the price seems a bit high ($440). Stanley's Pro Shop doesn't appear to have any in stock which is too bad since Stanley's tends to run about $50 less expensive than Gilbert's per firearm.

What other shops are out there that sell Saigas?

Check Atlantic Firearms, Arms of America, Gilberts, GunBroker, Guns America, Guns at Cost, On Point. All carry or have carried Saigas and I think Atlantic may give you a little discount if you mention you are a forum member.

I put a IZ109 on layaway at Atlantic Firearms today. I will pay it off in about a week or 2 hopefully. The remaining one at Gilbert's Guns was gone today when I went to buy it.

Gilbert's Guns did have 3 of the IZ107 (the long barreled version) though but it sounds like that the shorter barreled version is more desirable.

Interesting,

On Monday 9-2-07 I emailed Atlantic Firearms and asked if I could put a Saiga 12 IZ-109 on layaway and my request was refused. They stated that it was in high demand and that the IZ-109 was not available for the layaway program.

So, how is it that some people get to use the program and others don't. I had $250 to put as a down payment...

I'm sure they are a great vendor and from what I've read the people at Atlantic have a great reputation but it doesn't settle well with me that my request was refused while someone else's was accepted the next day.

I did end up emailing Gilbert's on Tuesday and they did have one that I could place in layaway so I sent them the deposit. I hope that Gilbert's really does have one on the shelf with my name on it. I guess I'll have to call and verify.

sKott

I did end up emailing Gilbert's on Tuesday and they did have one that I could place in layaway so I sent them the deposit. I hope that Gilbert's really does have one on the shelf with my name on it. I guess I'll have to call and verify.

sKott

I am not sure about what kind of terms you were planning with the Atlantic layaway plan but I'm only going to be having it on layaway for about one more week. I wonder if thats why they were willing to work with me.

As for Gilbert's, when I talked to them on Tuesday, they said that they did have 3 of the IZ107s in stock (the 24 inch barrel models). I wanted the 19 inch barrel model which is why I went to Atlantic.

Do you know if you got the 109 or the 107?

Funny thing about trying to acquire one of these guns, its a lot like when I was trying to acquire my Romak 3/PSL a few months back. They would pop up available on rare occasions and be almost impossible to buy without them going out of stock almost right away.

sKott

I am not sure about what kind of terms you were planning with the Atlantic layaway plan but I'm only going to be having it on layaway for about one more week. I wonder if thats why they were willing to work with me.

As for Gilbert's, when I talked to them on Tuesday, they said that they did have 3 of the IZ107s in stock (the 24 inch barrel models). I wanted the 19 inch barrel model which is why I went to Atlantic.

Do you know if you got the 109 or the 107?

When I spoke to Nita, I requested a 109 she said that she had one... I'll call Thursday.

Interesting,

On Monday 9-2-07 I emailed Atlantic Firearms and asked if I could put a Saiga 12 IZ-109 on layaway and my request was refused. They stated that it was in high demand and that the IZ-109 was not available for the layaway program.

So, how is it that some people get to use the program and others don't. I had $250 to put as a down payment...

I'm sure they are a great vendor and from what I've read the people at Atlantic have a great reputation but it doesn't settle well with me that my request was refused while someone else's was accepted the next day.

sKott

Gilbert's is great to do business with.

Gilbert's is great to do business with.

+1 on that.

I had read great things about both Gilbert's and Atlantic. The credit card fee pushed me to Gilbert's though. I'm impatient and didn't want to wait any longer than I had to - I ordered a 109, and it looks like I got the last one.

My credit card was declined though, and when I called later to fix it they took care of me straightaway!

Thanks for the tip, I talked to Jake a couple of days ago and orderd one. Had been looking for over a week all over the country and could not find one. Jake said they will ship Mon. so it should be waiting for me at the end of the week.

Jake at On Target in Frackville PA had four when I talked to him a few days ago.

$400 a piece.

He also said that he's been doing some conversions.

He does nice very work.

Open Mon, Wed, Fri, 3 - 9

570-874-2145

http://ontargetgunshoponline.com/shop/index.php

A|G

Edited by mecthtec

We are sold out of the 12'S at our warehouse but do have a few on Gunbroker , they are higher in price due to Auction fees, if you guys call or email in the future about these please let us know you are a Saiga 12 member we normally will extend discounts to members etc. Layaways are not usually allowed on items that are in high demand and limited supply , the customer that posted earlier let us know about their membership and we wanted to work with them because we like to support this forum and the members. Hopefully the Russians will begin to live up to their obligations and fill the orders for the shiotguns and the supply will get better later on this year.

Hey Allentown, you may have some luck using Boyer's Hardware in Slatington. When I used to live in PA he was one of the better places to shop and order stuff.

Florida Gun Works has Saiga 12 gauge but they want 499.00 each.Looks like they have the goods so you got to pay for it if you want now...

Hey Allentown, you may have some luck using Boyer's Hardware in Slatington. When I used to live in PA he was one of the better places to shop and order stuff.

Florida Gun Works has Saiga 12 gauge but they want 499.00 each.Looks like they have the goods so you got to pay for it if you want now...

Make sure its in the shop and they put it in the box with you on the phone....IIRC some guys have posted problems with them selling things they don't have yet

The other day RapidFire in Troy had a couple IZ-109's still. A little higher than some places but they are in the flesh, saw them with my own eyes, $475. Craig might cut a little off the price if you ask really nice. Tell him I sent you (not saying that because I think it will help but just cause) 937-332-0833 extension 2 , tell him to wrap you up a Mk19 while your at it!!! :super: