New project wanted........

Ok, the new shop will be opened next week. Now that I'm back out of retirement I'll be looking for something interesting to build. I see a lot of the stuff we did in Moyock years ago being re-invented or discovered here. But I'll need some therapy, something new to keep my hands from becoming wrapped around some yankee customers throat.......I did talk to Old Phil in Ca. about a making a suppressor for the shotguns. Not sure if the interest would be there................So if anyone has a cute idea for a project give me a note here.......I like knocking off a strange piece now an again........ :blues:

post-2142-1193500192_thumb.jpg

How about a heavy caliber AK using the same case head and OAL as 7.62x39? That'd keep you busy for a day or two!

How about 45 Win Mag.......I had the hot's for that a few years back, should still have some of the components......you might go broke feedin the critter............

Picture in first post, SVT-44 Para? Did they make a para version? Maybe a G43 para? Inquiring minds want to know!

~~~~~~~That was a G43, and no, That was a one off, I did. Always had a lot of fun, putting that out and letting "experts" tell me all about it.~~~~ :devil:

post-2142-1193635459_thumb.jpg

Anything that is;

"The case length without bullet must be between (or including) 1.16" and 1.625", and the bullet diameter must be a minimum of .357".

Then it can be used for deer in Indiana. we were slug only until this year. I am not building a $1500 SOCOM .458 to shoot a deer. My AR's work great in Kentucky on deer

Now, if you could build it so it is a barrrel insert in a .410 or 12 that would be cool. 1 gun, two ways to go with it.

Pretty good caliber list here.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&...30&t=284567

Edited by Zoub
...making a suppressor for the shotguns. Not sure if the interest would be there...

Tony made one this summer, works pretty good.

SuppressorX2.jpg

Maybe a belt-fed S-12?

I already suggested that Bob.

APPARENTLY SOMEBODY didn't like seeing me associating with my friend Tom here and deleted my posts and his back to me. Somethin' about fantasies of me wanting doing class 3 stuff on the side or some bullshit... :rolleyes:

Yeah Right! LOL! :lolol:

You alphabet guys...don't worry, that's way out of my league. I wouldn't even want to play in that pool.

I know what the laws are and I abide by them fully. That's why I'm on here so much helping others to understand them. People who ignore the laws and build whatever they want to are assholes and they are some of the ones making it so hard for the rest of us gun owners out there.

Im beginning to wonder if there is going to be a one-upmanship thing happening here between tom and tony, here. not like Im complaining or anything!

I certainly am not trying to create or promote such an atmosphere.

Cobra, I didn't see the old post or I wouldn't have added mine.

cobra, stop trolling. you are remarking greatly out of context on past discussions, as it is. might want to stop attacking my partner and myself. neither of us respond positively to strongarm tactics like you are using. AND THIS IS NOT THE PLACE for this discussion.

you know why I cleaned up tom's thread, its plainly stated in there. you will all see why, shortly.

bob - actually, I would LOVE to see a one-upmanship take place here with builds and new/radical projects. it would benefit everyone in the community, and would be hellaciously interesting and entertaining, if you ask me, which you didnt, but Im saying it anyway :)

.45 acp AK that uses Glock mags........ Thats what I want.

Let's see, Do you want that in a 45 conversion kit for the shotgun or just a new 45 caliber AK...???? Doing a rough spec sheet here,,, might be about the same price...........not that far off my 45 Win Mag, I 've thought about before, but a lot easier to find mags........Let's see, Knock the stock off an S-12,6, or 8 inch barrel.... sell it as AOW on a $5 stamp,,,,,,,then offer a 45 acp conversion.............HUmmmmm