Cleaning up our forum, and my website

As the title says, I am attempting to clean up some threads, while leaving pertinent information in them, with a few selectively left alone.

Also, I have been sorting through a lot of topics, and moving them around to their proper places here, such as political discussions, or into vendor's sections.

If anyone sees something they feel or think doesnt belong where it is, or thinks a post or thread is defacing our forum here, please shoot me a link to it via PM, or send me a note about how you feel about it or whatever else you want.

Just trying to move forward here, and show the 5% of the gun world that we all WANT HERE that they shouldn't regret coming around here for whatever reason, be it to shoot the shit, talk shop, or advertise with us, and that the site is re-stabilizing for the better, and we will continue to move forward and ask membership for their ideas, their opinions, and their feelings on matters here.

I have already made some aesthetic changes here to the front end of the forum itself, changes explained here in this post:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=20348

LOL, no, just cleaning up some things that I have had complaints and concerns put to me about from a number of people who's opinions I value greatly.

its time to move on, and this will help us all do that.

I am cool with teh recent drama as long as you and Cobra do not end up in some kind of homsexual embrace. Actually, I am Ok with that too, but no need to post about it if you do.

Passion and conviction often get mistaken for anger. The web contributes to that happeneing more often than not.

LOL, no, just cleaning up some things that I have had complaints and concerns put to me about from a number of people who's opinions I value greatly.

its time to move on, and this will help us all do that.

Why can't you just put it, or leave it in the fight club? I think this is a pretty intelligent group of people who are quite capable of making up their own minds. I've never thought a single post should be deleted unless it's a dupe or that asshole shoe guy. But hey, I guess that's just me. I have this crazy thing about freedom of speech. If it's something I don't want to look at, then I won't but I certainly don't think it needs to removed from everyone else's eyes because I'm offended. Guess my skin is a little thicker than some people's.

Why can't you just put it, or leave it in the fight club? I think this is a pretty intelligent group of people who are quite capable of making up their own minds. I've never thought a single post should be deleted unless it's a dupe or that asshole shoe guy. But hey, I guess that's just me. I have this crazy thing about freedom of speech. If it's something I don't want to look at, then I won't but I certainly don't think it needs to removed from everyone else's eyes because I'm offended. Guess my skin is a little thicker than some people's.

Because, freedoms cause controversy and it's the job of the elected mods to protect us from truly free speach, full-auto weapons, Loitering, etc. Everything that the constitution granted us.

(Not a poke at mods, just a poke at government or officials... or mods :haha: )

Because, freedoms cause controversy and it's the job of the elected mods to protect us from truly free speach, full-auto weapons, Loitering, etc. Everything that the constitution granted us.

(Not a poke at mods, just a poke at government or officials... or mods :haha: )

You don't have freedom of speech 'unless it causes controversy'. It's a blanket freedom. Well, kind of. You can't yell 'fire' in a crowed theater. And if I go to hear a speech from a particular person you don't like, you can't take over. MY right to hear what I came for overrides your right to highjack said speech. People get so confused here. Peoples right to free speech has nothing to do with the right to be heard. I DON'T have to listen. It's up to you to find a willing audience.

I am cool with teh recent drama as long as you and Cobra do not end up in some kind of homsexual embrace. Actually, I am Ok with that too, but no need to post about it if you do.

Passion and conviction often get mistaken for anger. The web contributes to that happeneing more often than not.

well you sure as hell don't ever have to worry about that...

well you sure as hell don't ever have to worry about that...

I certainly hope not!!!! :rolleyes:

holy cow, Zoub. I dont know what to say about that one, short of that a- you think we are gay ... b- you know it will settle down soon ... or c- you are secretly gay and are just being hopeful!

HAH right back at ya man!

I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt, Cobra ain't gay....at all. Unless you define 'gay' as happy. Past that, not.

Edit to add: I was looking up the Russian spelling for 'no' and it didn't work too well. That's what I always say. Must revert from Russian words I learned since I can't spell any of them, just say them.

Edited by Racegal20

Which is a nice way of saying that my posts are still toast. :cryss:

Hmm, knowing that a certain segment of the population engages in "scat" games isn't informative? :unsure:

I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt, Cobra ain't gay....at all. Unless you define 'gay' as happy. Past that, not.

Edit to add: I was looking up the Russian spelling for 'no' and it didn't work too well. That's what I always say. Must revert from Russian words I learned since I can't spell any of them, just say them.

Racegal --

Russian word for no is Nyet.

Racegal --

Thank you dear Dave. That's how I've always said it but when I put it through a translator, it said 'net'. I pretty much gave up on it then. Next time you come over, maybe you can help me with the rest. :unsure:

Racegal --

Thank you dear Dave. That's how I've always said it but when I put it through a translator, it said 'net'. I pretty much gave up on it then. Next time you come over, maybe you can help me with the rest. :unsure:

Racegall -- Uh, what looks like "NET" is actually three letters of the Cyrillic alphabet that would be pronounced "Ny-ETT". Don't sweat it, though. It hit me the same way the first time I saw it like that, too.

I can always get some help here at work. We have two women in the Subway restaurant who are from Samarkand in Uzbekistan. They've been trying to get me to learn Russian.

Edited by Aethelbert
holy cow, Zoub. I dont know what to say about that one, short of that a- you think we are gay ... b- you know it will settle down soon ... or c- you are secretly gay and are just being hopeful!

HAH right back at ya man!

I don't think anyone is Gay, but I am OK with it as long as everyone here owns guns! So I guess I am saying option B.

On the other hand I am 100% Greek and we kind of get credit for "inventing" the whole Gay thing. Which is why I like to think Gay is a choice, not genetics...........otherwise my fear is option C may rise up one day out of no where and next thing you know I am a member of Pink Pistols!

Hence the reason in general I avoid gay parades like the one above. Three years in Los Angeles and another 3 in Atlanta was enough gay for me in one life time. IMHO best reason to be a gay man, home landscaping projects, My gay neighbors had it made when it came to lifting rocks and such 2 guys on the crew versus one!

Now someone go get Cobra back because as a lurker here I like his posts. He should be allowed one thread 100% free from censorship so he can have at it on all subjects. Put it in his own forum too, "The Cobra Basement" at the bottom of the main page in really small text. Kind of like Wayne's World.

Chill-Lax people we gots gun projects to do here. I am working on a side mount mag holder.

Racegall -- Uh, what looks like "NET" is actually three letters of the Cyrillic alphabet that would be pronounced "Ny-ETT". Don't sweat it, though. It hit me the same way the first time I saw it like that, too.

I can always get some help here at work. We have two women in the Subway restaurant who are from Samarkand in Uzbekistan. They've been trying to get me to learn Russian.

That's how it showed up on the translator. Couldn't type it that way. Was looking for the English spelling. Thanks again. Next time you come over, I'll tell you the other words that I can't spell and maybe you can figure them out for me.

Now someone go get Cobra back because as a lurker here I like his posts. He should be allowed <AT LEAST>one thread 100% free from censorship so he can have at it on all subjects. Put it in his own forum too, "The Cobra Basement" at the bottom of the main page in really small text. Kind of like Wayne's World.

Chill-Lax people we gots gun projects to do here. I am working on a side mount mag holder.

Sorry about that last crack Bvamp. That was a little harsh I guess. I do not like being the new laughing stock around here and dog has had it out for me since I suspended him awhile back. It's been quiet aggression but aggression none the less.

Thanks Zoub.

+1 Censorship SUCKS.

I don't want to be treated special, I just want to be treated fairly. Anyone else on here is allowed to say (without it being deleted) what they feel and I should be no different now. As long as what they say isn't going to get anyone in trouble, including themselves...I think that's part of what B's problem is now and has always been, he thinks I get super special treatment around here. Makes him feel left out or less liked. See I've gotten some free stuff and discounts from some very appreciative business members here for helping them get their products and services off the ground and fully endorsing them. Bvamp and Max haven't gone out of their way to help people the same way I have so they haven't gotten any perks along the way. All work and no play makes Jack dull boy...

Everyone on this forum is allowed to engage in some free enterprise if they have good ideas and can develop new cutting edge stuff that people of our community will benefit from. The more people like that, the better for all of us.