recent mall shooting - what they don't tell you

I can tell you flat out that it wasnt an SKS by the crappy pictures they released from security cameras. Need a better picture to identify the weapon, EXACTLY.

Edited by Bvamp

Hey! I've got a GREAT idea! Let's wind up a nut with a gun and point him at a mall so we can further disarm the sheeple and have a talking point for the election year!

Oops..... Too late. They beat us to it.

Funny how shit like this crops up at just the right time!

tis the season to be holey- fallafa-laa, la la la laaa,

Yeah the timing sucks. Rumor has it that one of the shops in the galleria was shut down by the mall for selling a few imported bottles of vodka shaped like AK-47s for being 'in poor taste', even though they've apparently been on sale there for months. Apparently the gun lobbists even affect texas. The walmarts here have now all gotten rid of their firearms, but are having a sale on kitchen cutlery- which causes a shit-ton more injuries in abusive homes across the land.

"NW's account has not changed. He has opted to leave any inaccuracies (such as the gun identification) as it was originally written in order to properly show how the mind works in this condition."

that tells me A LOT right there.....

Edited by Bvamp

LA times:

"The photos appear to contradict earlier reports that the gunman had a military-style haircut and entered the mall wearing a camouflage vest".

Well I'm glad to see that no one jumping to conclusions or filling in the blaks with sterotypes and doing nothing but reporting the facts :osama: .

Edited by 748

come on, the media are a bunch of morons we all know that.

I dont know who is the nutjob, this guy going into the mall and playing spray and pray (we had this happen back in NY not too long ago, actually), or the anti-gun liberal scum that cant even get the story right because they are so hyped up on bullshit that they cant WAIT to spread some more anti-gun crap embedded inside the current events.

Like I have said in the past. This guy should be very happy that I wasnt there, and also that he didnt kill someone that I love and get detained by LE.

BESIDES - THE MORE THE MEDIA COVERS SHIT LIKE THIS, THE MORE IDIOT KIDS ARE GOING TO DO IT! ITS THE SAME STORY EVERY TIME!! STOP RELEASING THEIR NAMES!!!!

Edited by Bvamp
come on, the medis are a bunch of morons we all know that.

I dont know who is the nutjob, this guy going into the mall and playing spray and pray (we had this happen back in NY not too long ago, actually), or the anti-gun liberal scum that cant even get the story right because they are so hyped up on bullshit that they cant WAIT to spread some more anti-gun crap embedded inside the current events.

Like I have said in the past. This guy should be very happy that I wasnt there, and also that he didnt kill someone that I love and get detained by LE.

BESIDES - THE MORE THE MEDIA COVERS SHIT LIKE THIS, THE MORE IDIOT KIDS ARE GOING TO DO IT! ITS THE SAME STORY EVERY TIME!! STOP RELEASING THEIR NAMES!!!!

They should be referred to by their current condition. "Dead asshole" or the like.

yeh well, the assholes over yonder across the big pond didnt like it when the president started using the term "suicide murderers" and the media caught onto it". why not do the same? why give them any glory or the dignity of releasing thier name or picture? You just give the shits what they want, in the end, thier fame, and in the case of the mideastern types, thier glory. Its the same thing, just under a different hood.

....and the liberal media just buys right into it, to serve thier own adgendas....

Edited by Bvamp

Just to let you know, The local news was doing a spot on the funerals and referred to the weapon as a AK-47 Machine Gun. This is texas for crissakes, theyre going anti gun HERE too?

Edited by dayan inikhaton
Just to let you know, The local news was doing a spot on the funerals and referred to the weapon as a AK-47 Machine Gun. This is texas for crissakes, theyre going anti gun HERE too?

I agree! Stricter Machine Gun legislation! Maybe require a permit of some sort and then make sure you can't manufacture one for sale... OH and make sure they cost ALOT so poor people can't buy one! Yah! That'll teach em!

I was talking to the wife about the fact that all of these things happen in gun-free kill zones. She wants to know --WHAT did the people who had these areas DO to provide for the safty of the people who come there????

We have a God given right to self defense. If you kick a dog you cannot sue when he bites you. He has the right of a dumb animal to defend himself. That is the right that cannot be taken away from us. It is hardwired in instinct to defend themselves.

We do not suddenly and magically loose that right just because are human. The asshats that demand you leave your weapon behind must provide you with at least the level of security that you could provide for yourself. By denying you means of defending

yourself ---they assume the responsibility for your welfare. If they do not provied it then they must be held liable for any damage or injury you recieve. BIG $$$$$ Lawsuits!

Maybe the bottom line is the only way to get their attention.

Well said sir. I too believe that this is the only way that anyone will listen to the logic, or rather, lack of logic that these type of premesis bans presents. If they do not want your LEGALLY carried gun to enter then they had better provide an equal measure of protection and when they do not, then they had better expect multiple multimillion dollar lawsuits not only by those who had been denied their right to be armed but also those families of those who could have been saved by someone else being armed.

nyclu3

My thoughts. Any person in that mall that even heard the shots at the time was at "risk". Every one of them should be suing them for the mental trauma of being helpless while only being protected by cameras (etc). Why wait to be injured? Why wait to have damage to your property? Heck, any business owner who rents space from that mall should have a law suit for LOSS of business due to the mall's gun free zone (unless they signed some contract that said specifically, more or less: you understand its a gun free zone and will abide by the rules....etc).

In other news, you had that Colorado shooter who was killed by a CCW holder at the church (or mission?). Anyway, at least they made specific mention that her action likely SAVED the lives of HUNDREDS.

I think they should concentrate on THAT comparison.

Edited by whatmanual
I was talking to the wife about the fact that all of these things happen in gun-free kill zones. She wants to know --WHAT did the people who had these areas DO to provide for the safty of the people who come there????

We have a God given right to self defense. If you kick a dog you cannot sue when he bites you. He has the right of a dumb animal to defend himself. That is the right that cannot be taken away from us. It is hardwired in instinct to defend themselves.

We do not suddenly and magically loose that right just because are human. The asshats that demand you leave your weapon behind must provide you with at least the level of security that you could provide for yourself. By denying you means of defending

yourself ---they assume the responsibility for your welfare. If they do not provied it then they must be held liable for any damage or injury you recieve. BIG $$$$$ Lawsuits!

Maybe the bottom line is the only way to get their attention.

Well said sir. I too believe that this is the only way that anyone will listen to the logic, or rather, lack of logic that these type of premesis bans presents. If they do not want your LEGALLY carried gun to enter then they had better provide an equal measure of protection and when they do not, then they had better expect multiple multimillion dollar lawsuits not only by those who had been denied their right to be armed but also those families of those who could have been saved by someone else being armed.

nyclu3

My thoughts. Any person in that mall that even heard the shots at the time was at "risk". Every one of them should be suing them for the mental trauma of being helpless while only being protected by cameras (etc). Why wait to be injured? Why wait to have damage to your property? Heck, any business owner who rents space from that mall should have a law suit for LOSS of business due to the mall's gun free zone (unless they signed some contract that said specifically, more or less: you understand its a gun free zone and will abide by the rules....etc).

In other news, you had that Colorado shooter who was killed by a CCW holder at the church (or mission?). Anyway, at least they made specific mention that her action likely SAVED the lives of HUNDREDS.

I think they should concentrate on THAT comparison.

She is a hero. So there is another dead asshole. She prevented the slaughter of hundreds. Guns don't kill people. Sick twisted fucks kill innocent people. Hurray for the 2nd admendment! Guns can save people!

"Dotson said he left a black AK-47-style rifle in the closet so that his ex-wife could protect herself and the girls against intruders."

"Hawkins' mother, Dotson said, left the home for an hour with the two daughters. She discovered the rifle missing later that night, Dotson said, and sent him an e-mail in Thailand, saying that "the black gun is missing" and to "call me right away." "

"Investigators recovered the AK-47, which they initially had identified as an SKS assault rifle."

interesting tidbit. maybe it was a hesse or vulcan or something, but I doubt it if they called it an SKS at first. sounds exactly like what happened with vang's saiga in wisconsin.

besides, as I stated already, from the survielance pictures, it sure LOOKS like a saiga GB.....NOT a romanian, sks, etc etc.

Edited by Bvamp