Shes Hot and your a Dork!!!!!

Your marrying WAY out of your class!

Congrats!

(It's on account that I can't say anything too kind to a brother Marine without feeling like a dork!

Wish you BOTH many years of Happiness!

but hey, you all have seen what I look like :ded: and who I Married :angel: )

Nice slideshow. What nationality is she (if you don't mind me asking)? She looks Hispanic, but also Asian :up: . Congrats!

She is Latino. Which is also Asian in a sense. All Native Americans are descendants of Nomadic Asian that came over the ice bride to America during the last ice age around 10 to 15 thousand yrs ago. Latinos are the sexiest girls on the planet in my opinion!

Nice slideshow. What nationality is she (if you don't mind me asking)? She looks Hispanic, but also Asian :up: . Congrats!

She is Latino. Which is also Asian in a sense. All Native Americans are descendants of Nomadic Asian that came over the ice bride to America during the last ice age around 10 to 15 thousand yrs ago. Latinos are the sexiest girls on the planet in my opinion!

I see, I see. I thought some might think it was a weird question, but any time I see a good looking exotic woman, I'm curious to know what nationality she is :D . +1 to the Latino women comment :wub: .

That's the wonderful thing about the Corps.

You get to sample ALL the flavors of all the women around the world BEFORE you settle down.

UMmmmmmm..... UNLESS your in the Air Wing...... (Gave ya an out there buddy! :up: !)

I aint no flyboy!! However, I will say that I'm proud to swing with the wing from the West Coast to the East.

MWSS-371 "Sand Sharks" at MCAS Yuma and MWSS-272 "Untouchables" at MCAS New River are some of the finest Marines I've had the pleasure to serve with.

Semper Fi!!

I aint no flyboy!! However, I will say that I'm proud to swing with the wing from the West Coast to the East.

MWSS-371 "Sand Sharks" at MCAS Yuma and MWSS-272 "Untouchables" at MCAS New River are some of the finest Marines I've had the pleasure to serve with.

Semper Fi!!

One year with MWSS 172 (Oki)

3 years with 2nd FFSG 2nd LSB, LSE co.

and about 8 Months with MCSSD 28

Well, I know this. She is about to become one of the truly elite races known to man.

a Marine Dependant Wife!

Warning! Staring at a Marine Dependant Wife can cause extreme pain, swelling or blindness.

repeated exposure can cause paralysis and on rare instances, death my occur.

Please consult your Marine prior to staring at his wife.

This has been a friendly Saiga 12 public safety alert!

Funny vacation story.....

This takes place at a Montebello, CA Albertsons grocery store, my girl and I walk in holding hands as usual. On entering I notice a wanna be little thug checking out my lady, however I pay no attention. Time passes and we go different ways to get items. On returning to her I find the wanna be talking to her...the story goes a little like this...

Wanna be: "Hey mija, your man left you all alone? I'd never do that, so how are you?"

The dildo never saw me walking up behind.

My Lady: "I'm sure he'll be back any moment."

Wanna Be: "Oh, I'm not scared of his punk ass, I'll fuck'm up if he starts shit."

Me: "She's doing fine." "There is a matter of you fucking me up that I'm curious about though."

Wanna be: Looking a little nervous now....."Naw homes its cool I was just making sure she was ok."

Me: "OK you little fucker lets go talk to your supervisor."

Just so happens store Mgr was a retired Marine and took my side in the matter. Lynette said she hasn't seen him in there anymore.

You know, most people don't shave their heads until they start losing hair................................

Good luck!

Being a passenger in a Ford Probe GT with a driver that wanted to drive like a moron had us do 6 barrel rolls and 4 end over ends up on Angeles Crest Highway. A helicopter ride & 4-1/2 hours of re-constructive surgery put my head back together but my hairline looks like a jagged mess growing back in. Thanks for the advice though.

Well, I know this. She is about to become one of the truly elite races known to man.

a Marine Dependant Wife!

Warning! Staring at a Marine Dependant Wife can cause extreme pain, swelling or blindness.

repeated exposure can cause paralysis and on rare instances, death my occur.

Please consult your Marine prior to staring at his wife.

This has been a friendly Saiga 12 public safety alert!

:lolol: Understood. I used to take offense to guys staring at a girl I was with, but nowadays, I just think "Stare all you want, she's still coming home with me". :D

You know, most people don't shave their heads until they start losing hair................................

Good luck!

Being a passenger in a Ford Probe GT with a driver that wanted to drive like a moron had us do 6 barrel rolls and 4 end over ends up on Angeles Crest Highway. A helicopter ride & 4-1/2 hours of re-constructive surgery put my head back together but my hairline looks like a jagged mess growing back in. Thanks for the advice though.

Man, you want to slap me backside the head because I was thinking about saying that comment too... :cryss:

on the lighter end of things, you two look very happy together and I wish you all the best

very pretty lady and you are a very handsome marine. hoorah! congratulations to youboth. with the niceties over, this young marine ,soon- to -be -,wife needs to know that she is authorized to have pay raises also. don't forget we all are praying for you two and all the other service people and families. again congratulations and may GOD bless you two very generously.