Don't vote in the pole until the primary in your state has come and gone

This thread is an honor system thread. It's for the Primary elections. Don't respond until the primary in your state has come and gone. Be honest, no one will know WHO did or didn't vote. I just want to see how many people, out of our active members, actually voted in the primary. Who you voted for is of no concern to me.

Juggs inadvertently gave me the idea for this pole.

Absentee Balots DO COUNT.

If you're in a state like FL that requires you to be Dem or Rep to vote for Dem or Rep candidates, and you're registered Independent BUT you still voted on some issue, you can answer YES as well.

Nope, as a law abiding Legal Permanent Resident, I did not vote as it is illegal for me to do so.

uhhh, i don't get it?

He's a Canadian that lives in the USA...

Nope, as a law abiding Legal Permanent Resident, I did not vote as it is illegal for me to do so.

uhhh, i don't get it?

He's a Canadian that lives in the USA...

Yep

As a LPR I am allowed to vote on some local issues but not federal issues where the voter must be a Natural Born or Naturalized Citizen of the USA.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Voting

One of the most important privileges of democracy in the United States of America is the right to participate in choosing elected officials through voting.

As a Permanent Resident you can only vote in local and state elections that do not require you to be a US citizen.

It is very important that you do not vote in national, state or local elections that require a voter to be a US citizen when you are not a US citizen.

There are criminal penalties for voting when you are not a US citizen and it is a requirement for voting. You can be removed (deported) from the US if you vote in elections limited to US citizens.

:angry2:THESE RESULTS SUCK!!!! Come ON people! Don't screw this up! VOTE. It's a couple of minutes of your time that will affect the rest of your life. What use is having freedom if you won't get off your lazy ass and vote to KEEP it? WTF is WRONG with you? VOTE. :angry2:
:angry2:THESE RESULTS SUCK!!!! Come ON people! Don't screw this up! VOTE. It's a couple of minutes of your time that will affect the rest of your life. What use is having freedom if you won't get off your lazy ass and vote to KEEP it? WTF is WRONG with you? VOTE. :angry2:

AMEN!

still waiting patiently until the 5th. I am going to make a prediction that the poll here won't differ much from the rest of the country. As I have made comments in other post, this is why we have soooo much trouble keeping our rights, especially the gun related ones. The people who get off their @sses are the ones who don't like guns and we loose. We have all seen it many times. Just look at 922r, should not even exist but yet there it is.

BTW - I guess you can take down your "Fred" avatar thingie now too. :(

Nope! Read the bottom of it :devil:

The new sig is FAR more appropriate. Dr. Einstein, having escaped from Nazi Germany, understood the value of freedom.

Edited by patriot

I vote every time there is one, regardless of presidential or smallest local vote.

....where I left in NY, I helped ensure that it is no longer democrats, and is Republican. go figure, with the popularity of the Republican party, especially in NY.

If you think your voice and vote dont count, read another lie.....

I voted,just like in any other election.Only problem here in Michigan is that you have to tell them,out loud,whether you want Republican or democrat ballots for the primaries.

I cant see why people want to be sheepp and just follow intead of actually trying to have a say in this stuff...

I voted,just like in any other election.Only problem here in Michigan is that you have to tell them,out loud,whether you want Republican or democrat ballots for the primaries.

I cant see why people want to be sheepp and just follow intead of actually trying to have a say in this stuff...

Come on man, That's my favorite part!

"Give me the Republican ballot and give it to me NOW!"

I don't care if it's union guys at the table neither!

Heh, last time I told the old liberal (obviously short-haired Democratic dyke) bitch at the polling center that I was planning on voting Republican, you'd thought I'd pulled out my pecker and slapped her across the face with it. :eek::rolleyes:

tell them that you want both, and if they refuse, tell them that you want a write in ballot.

I just vote with one finger, across the red row, once I situate the first couple of key levers Im concerened about, anyway. Have been doing exactly that for about since the first time I voted when I was 18. The people that tend the polls always laugh when I open the booth back up.

A lot of people dont vote on the local or smaller lines/people/issues, but THAT is part of why shit dont ever get done around here.

Edited by Bvamp
Bet she would LIKE that! (or was that DYKE that?)

Can you see (or not?) if I got a hanging chad with that spunk on your glasses? :lol:

Go**amn, she was ugly though (like most of those liberal rugmunching bitches usually are). :eek::cryss:

Edited by Gaddis
  • 2 weeks later...