WTS: New Production Saiga-12 5rd Mags - IN STOCK

Hey Guys,

Awhile back we were trying to negotiate a large purchase of Saiga-12 magazines from an exporter in Europe. Due to a number of reasons, namely the value of the dollar, this became not a practical option for us. I can fully understand and appreciate why the wholesale cost of a 5rd magazine is over $30 now.

What we decided to do was have our own magazines produced and we are finally ready to start to sell them! They function and look just as good as the factory originals with the only thing missing being the IZHMASH trademarked logo. While we were designing this magazine we tested it in multiple Saiga-12s all in factory standard configurations. Performance matches the factory originals in every way!

We had to commit to having 10,000 made to get them for a good price and have the first shipment of magazines available for sale. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL magazines, and fit and function is 100%.

We are pricing these in a way that everyone can afford to stock up! Here is the break down:

1-2 mags @ $19.95/each

3+ mags @ $14.95/each

Yes, you can get a high quality magazine that matches the factory 5rd magazines for as little as $14.95! We are going to try and sell as many of these to the public before we accept any orders from wholesalers/distributors. So now is the time to buy!

Please see our website for pictures and videos of these magazines:

Visit our Site to See Product Pictures and Purchase

We take all forms of credit cards for payment at no additional charge to you. You can also order over the phone toll-free at 800-570-8239. We do not check this forum often, so best method of communication is to email or call.

Here's a pic:

saiga12magazinebig.jpg

ps: We subscribed to the forum, not sure how to see if we're in the Contributors group yet. But moderators can see the payment in our control panel.

3 US parts for under $20, that is :super: badass

Are they made in the US? I'm not seeing that in his post or on the website.

I sure hope so. It seems that they got the tooling got done fast and the price is very cheap. I sure hope they wasn't made in China. Hopefully they will clear this up and that they are in fact made in the US. You guys might be surprised what my feedlips cost a piece to make for me. I didn't make 10000 of them but I don't think the price would have dropped that much on them.

Surely these are made in the US. I am hoping. The more US parts available, the better.

I seriously doubt they have the metal insert in the front mag catch. Not that it will be a problem if they don't. The AGPs do fine without it and hold twice the ammo. If they don't have it, that would help tremendously in keeping a cheap price.

Of course all this is speculating... so don't take what I've said for fact.

I'm sure they will answer these questions soon.

Surely these are made in the US. I am hoping.

Well, if I were trying to sell these I certainly would have said they were, IF they were.

Right on. It is one of the biggest selling points they could make!

Surely these are made in the US. I am hoping.

Well, if I were trying to sell these I certainly would have said they were, IF they were.

Right on. It is one of the biggest selling points they could make!

Hey Guys,

A few responses---

First, these magazines are not made in China. There is an arms embargo in place and any semi-automatic weapon component made in China cannot be imported on a Form 6.

Second, these magazines are not made in the USA. The plastic parts (magazine body, follower, and floor plates) were produced by the largest injection molding company in Taiwan who makes polymer weapons components for nearly every gun company.

Third, the biggest selling point for these magazines is they are high quality, function 100%, and are the most affordable Saiga-12 magazines you can buy. They are not meant for 922 compliance, they are meant for blasting away at the range with magazines that don't cost a fortune.

We originally researched the production costs of having these made domestically. Had we produced them domestically we'd never had proceeded as the cost savings between an imported Russian magazine and a domestically produced magazine were very small. We opted to spend the money to deliver a product that was designed by professionals, delivered relatively quickly, of a high quality, and priced to appeal to the consumer.

I will make sure the information gets added to our website that this magazine does not count as compliance parts. Customers should start to receive magazines in a few days and I'm sure everyone will be pleased with the value of a $14.95 5rd magazine that performs just as good as a $40 5rd factory magazine.

Thanks!!

Edited by keepshooting.com

I'll bite and order a few. Can't beat the price!

Hey Guys,

Awhile back we were trying to negotiate a large purchase of Saiga-12 magazines from an exporter in Europe. Due to a number of reasons, namely the value of the dollar, this became not a practical option for us. I can fully understand and appreciate why the wholesale cost of a 5rd magazine is over $30 now.

What we decided to do was have our own magazines produced and we are finally ready to start to sell them! They function and look just as good as the factory originals with the only thing missing being the IZHMASH trademarked logo. While we were designing this magazine we tested it in multiple Saiga-12s all in factory standard configurations. Performance matches the factory originals in every way!

We had to commit to having 10,000 made to get them for a good price and have the first shipment of magazines available for sale. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL magazines, and fit and function is 100%.

We are pricing these in a way that everyone can afford to stock up! Here is the break down:

1-2 mags @ $19.95/each

3+ mags @ $14.95/each

Yes, you can get a high quality magazine that matches the factory 5rd magazines for as little as $14.95! We are going to try and sell as many of these to the public before we accept any orders from wholesalers/distributors. So now is the time to buy!

Please see our website for pictures and videos of these magazines:

Visit our Site to See Product Pictures and Purchase

We take all forms of credit cards for payment at no additional charge to you. You can also order over the phone toll-free at 800-570-8239. We do not check this forum often, so best method of communication is to email or call.

Here's a pic:

saiga12magazinebig.jpg

ps: We subscribed to the forum, not sure how to see if we're in the Contributors group yet. But moderators can see the payment in our control panel.

TAIWAN? ,..................GET A ROPE,....

Just kidding

looks like the price is the main selling point.

I would have to hear a spectacular review and watch the video before i ordered one,...

Hello Gas Giant,

If you want to see videos, there are two on our website showing the mags "rock and lock" without any issues, and that they feed all 5 rounds perfect when cycling the action. Video showing magazines being tested

I'm sure once magazines begin shipping this week there will be many positive reviews to read.

Thanks!

TAIWAN? ,..................GET A ROPE,....

Just kidding

looks like the price is the main selling point.

I would have to hear a spectacular review and watch the video before i ordered one,...

Hello Gas Giant,

If you want to see videos, there are two on our website showing the mags "rock and lock" without any issues, and that they feed all 5 rounds perfect when cycling the action. Video showing magazines being tested

I'm sure once magazines begin shipping this week there will be many positive reviews to read.

Thanks!

I took a bite I ordered 3 cant beat the price and the shipping is cheap to fedex 3 days 7 dollars for all 3.

Would rather spend 50 for 3 than 100.00 for the same.

Ken

It's a great price for sure, I didn't mean to imply anything fishy was going on...but with 922r compliance being an issue, it's important to know where they are made.

However I'm not a fan of using US magazines as compliance parts, anyway.

Good luck to you!

This is not a slam, but for the record, I take it they do not have the metal insert in the front mag catch? I realize that with it being a 5 round magazine it will have a lot less jamming pressure here then the AGP 10's but I just want to know what the differences are.

Looks like a quality mag to me. Great price too. I can't believe no one has asked this question yet so I guess I will....

Why did you choose to make the 5 rdr instead of the 8 rdr? The 8's are way harder to get and way more desirable / expensive.

Is it for the same reason we can't get the real ones here? They wouldn't allow them to be imported?

Looks like a quality mag to me. Great price too. I can't believe no one has asked this question yet so I guess I will....

Why did you choose to make the 5 rdr instead of the 8 rdr? The 8's are way harder to get and way more desirable / expensive.

Is it for the same reason we can't get the real ones here? They wouldn't allow them to be imported?

I am with Cobra on this. A sleek 8 rounder would be the bomb.

And then a 10 rounders in 410 next! :super:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY AS WELL!!!

Glad it was you Cobra, that got around to asking this.

The video looks good, I can't wait to get mine,..

Well I received the 5 round clip in the mail today.

It looks great and has a metal collar at the top back.

I have to admit, there is a five mag bag they sell too that makes me want four more magazines,...

could also be a canidate for a custom camo paint job

Got my 3 in the mail today, and They are nearly Identical to the Factory Saiga mag, except for the floorplate. The Floorplate looks like teh plates that tromix made to cut down 10 Rd. AGP mags, But I have not handled one (tromix) in person, so I cannot say. No live fire yet, but they lock in place tight. I'll post a few pictures of the floorplate tonite.

What Happened to the quantity discount?....I tried to order 5 mags from the website and at checkout it would not give the $14.95 quantity discount..I had to cancel my order...What gives?

Christopher

Got my 3 in the mail today, and They are nearly Identical to the Factory Saiga mag, except for the floorplate. The Floorplate looks like teh plates that tromix made to cut down 10 Rd. AGP mags, But I have not handled one (tromix) in person, so I cannot say. No live fire yet, but they lock in place tight. I'll post a few pictures of the floorplate tonite.

I tried to order the mags and saw the same thing as well. Last night I entered 5 mags and it gave me the discount. I'll call them and ask what's the deal.

I must have just missed them as they close at 7PM EST. I will call them in the morning. I don't see the mags on the "Special" page anymore.

Edited by aubie515

The discount pricing has been discontinued, as it was a special introductory price to get a few out there.

I did a writeup on them earlier today, and tried also to answer some of the questions there, that I have the answers to:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=23028&hl=

Edited by Bvamp
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.