Does ANYONE have S12's in stock????

I've checked every online dealer that I know of that carries S12's, and not one has them in stock (Gilberts didn't have the 12 listed :unsure: , just the 20 and .410). When I called my local shop, they had 20's and .410's, but no 12's, because they just did a show (which is weird, because I didn't hear about any local shows, maybe they went out of town). The guy said I would have to call back, as he didn't know when they were getting more.

Am I missing something, or is pretty much every online dealer wiped out?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I managed to get one on-line a couple of weeks ago but it sure seems like everyone is out of 12's...most were expecting the next shipment in mid-Feb----so we'll see if more show up in a week or two (and I'm interested on the pricing because most also said that with the new shipment prices were going up :unsure: )

Yeah I managed to get one on-line a couple of weeks ago but it sure seems like everyone is out of 12's...most were expecting the next shipment in mid-Feb----so we'll see if more show up in a week or two (and I'm interested on the pricing because most also said that with the new shipment prices were going up :unsure: )

Figures. I jumped on this bandwagon a little too late :cryss: .

My first post here - new member

I ordered one from Gilbert's yesterday, but forgot to ask how many mags were included - I could call Monday, but figured someone here would let me know what to expect, before then. I am hoping two 10-rd mags come with it

They said a shipment of S-12's is coming in next week, and orders placed now would be filled. It was not listed on his website, or I'd know how many mags, & what capacity, to expect

Looking forward to my first S-12

Steve in El Paso

Edited by cntrailrider

800 shotguns came in in this last shipment, and should be at the distributers already, or in the next days.

....things are looking up for the Saiga12 world, after a recent talk with Clyde @ RAAC...

YYYeeeEEEeeeHHaaAAaaaWWW!!!!

Hopefully some other parts came in too!!

:super::lolol::super::lolol::super: :super: :lolol:

800 shotguns came in in this last shipment, and should be at the distributers already, or in the next days.

....things are looking up for the Saiga12 world, after a recent talk with Clyde @ RAAC...

I was told they have gone up at least 12% for distributors, so that price increase will be passed onto the dealers.

Any idea on the price of these from the "new" shipment?? Any truth to the price increase?
Edited by MAA
I've checked every online dealer that I know of that carries S12's, and not one has them in stock (Gilberts didn't have the 12 listed :unsure: , just the 20 and .410). When I called my local shop, they had 20's and .410's, but no 12's, because they just did a show (which is weird, because I didn't hear about any local shows, maybe they went out of town). The guy said I would have to call back, as he didn't know when they were getting more.

Am I missing something, or is pretty much every online dealer wiped out?

Go on gunbroker.com. You may pay a little more but they are available.

I ordered last night at about 10:30pm and sent a copy of my dealer's FFL shortly after. Got an email reply this afternoon saying I was good to go but the shotguns have not arrived yet. I asked for an ETA but haven't gotten anything yet.

edit: I did order online and never spoke with anybody. I believe everything is OK because I got an email back saying my paperwork (FFL) was complete. I would go ahead and try ordering on the website. The guns are not currently in and they could be taking orders and putting people on a list for when they do arrive.

Edited by Melnick

For inquiring minds,

I emailed The USA SAIGA rep, and this was the email I justNOW got back,...

Thank you for your interest in our products. The 12 gauges are probably the most popular shotgun in the US right now. I am sending 950 out the door to my distributors later this week. The next shipment won't be here until April so we might have another dry spell.

Clyde Woods www.SaigaStock.com --- new accessory dealer

Sales & Marketing

RAAC

WAHHHOOOOO!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol::super: :super: :super::killer: :killer: :killer::lolol: :lolol: :lolol::super: :super: :super::killer: :killer: :killer:

Yeah. The OP had asked who has then currently in stock so I guess CFS does not qualify. But for $400 and only ~$15 shipping (for me) I can wait a little bit. :)

Wait, I did my Icon guys wrong, it looks like the one with the gun is shooting the happy ones,..

For inquiring minds,

I emailed The USA SAIGA rep, and this was the email I justNOW got back,...

Thank you for your interest in our products. The 12 gauges are probably the most popular shotgun in the US right now. I am sending 950 out the door to my distributors later this week. The next shipment won't be here until April so we might have another dry spell.

Clyde Woods www.SaigaStock.com --- new accessory dealer

Sales & Marketing

RAAC

WAHHHOOOOO!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol::super: :super: :super::killer: :killer: :killer::lolol: :lolol: :lolol::super: :super: :super::killer: :killer: :killer:

Yeah. The OP had asked who has then currently in stock so I guess CFS does not qualify. But for $400 and only ~$15 shipping (for me) I can wait a little bit. :)

They will arrive soon to distributers, and dealers.....there are only 800 without sight rib + 150 with the sight rib in this last shipment, have your local shop call thier distributers.

I ordered last night at about 10:30pm and sent a copy of my dealer's FFL shortly after. Got an email reply this afternoon saying I was good to go but the shotguns have not arrived yet. I asked for an ETA but haven't gotten anything yet.

edit: I did order online and never spoke with anybody. I believe everything is OK because I got an email back saying my paperwork (FFL) was complete. I would go ahead and try ordering on the website. The guns are not currently in and they could be taking orders and putting people on a list for when they do arrive.

edit: typo, mispelling, etc

Edited by Bvamp