So i get to work today and am walking into my building from the parking structure.....just gotta cross one street and then i'm in the building.....so i'm crossing the street and out of the corner of my eye i see someone....and the back of my brain is going "no...no..no....that can't be a naked guy running at me..."....

So of course i turn and look and sure enough here comes the naked jackass sort of jogging down the street at me (from the looks of him...he musta been cold if ya catch my meaning....hell for a second i thought it was a girl with micro-titties....).

Ok.....so i work in a hospital....you get your occasional person freak and run out of the hospital...but seldom a naked one.....and even more seldom does that naked person have a T-shirt or something shoved up his ass....i kid you not.....was like a whitetail deer running by....

so i decide that i probably don't want to get too involved in the situation, duck into my bulding grab the lobby phone to call security as he runs by....can't find the damn number for security, and of course the shock of a charging naked man has stricken me dumb since the security number is on the back of my name badge....duh...

anyway, i say screw it, and go into my building up to my office.....i look out my window and this guy has run across the major street out there, up into the parking lot of our Ronald McDonald house, and is hiding between two cars.....to cop cars whip by and do not see him. so dial up 911 and tell them where he is, and where he is going, basically guided them into the area he was going into. All this is about 200 yards out my window, but a 6 foot tall naked pink dude running through the bushes with no leaves is pretty easy to spot.....it was really a lot like those crappy Bigfoot videos of a guy in a gorilla suite in the forest....could hardly miss the SOB.

So about 10 mins later, the cops and hospital security had actually caught him and the event was over.

talk to a co-worker later on who had also seen him run by, but that at point he still had 2 IV bags hooked up to him as he ran....just draggin them on the ground behind him as he went....she also confirmed the t-shirt up the ass as he ran by...she also had "no friggin clue what that was about".

As it turned out the guy was in police custody at the hospital and had busted loose and was making a break for it. makes me glad i didn't try to get directly involved, seems he was pretty wacked out. (2 such security incidents at my building in 3 months....and we have no CCW....friggin WI liberal governor....)

anyway...all this ended i called my wife and just said...."You are not going to believe the morning I am having".....she had a great laugh....then called everyone she knew to re-tell the story...

my friggin eyes still burn......wow.....did not need to see that.....

HAHAHAH OMG.

pink huh? sounds like they shoulda been sedated, but werent.

with that said, t-shirt up the bum, IVs flying, hiding conciously?

that is pretty good.

hahahah. And who thought that helping others was unrewarding?

now thats a story! hahah. what the hell did you people feed him?

I guess you found out that your work has a few "perks" once in a while. Just remember to have the black bar to put over things you see once in a while.........not that it works that way, but its nice to think it might! LOL f'n LOL.

Sounds like the morphine didnt "quite" do it, huh?

People at work today asking me if i had nightmares about it....lol....thankfully no......no thoughts of it at all in my sleep....

....that was just un-fucking-real......

wish i knew what the guy had done to get into custody in the first place.....also wonder how the hell he got out of custody....those guys are supposed to be shackled at the hospital (actually saw a guy i went to high school with shackled up that way once in the hospital.....guy was a douche in HS....nice to see he go what he deserved)....they musta been taking him in for surgery or something if they had all the cuffs off of him.....would explain the nakedness and IVs as well.....

Edited by RangerM9

THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!! OMG, if that guy would have come up to me i would have popped him right in the balls! wow...i wish i could have seen that...i would have been late for work because i would have shit and pissed myself!

to add to the security weirdness of the past week....we had bomb threats yesterday.....but they caught that jagoff by the afternoon.....i'm assuming he was dressed and had not clothing shoved up his ass.

sheesh!!!....strange days.....